San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "His family is Jewish, having emigrated from Russia and Lithuania. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Shapiro#Early_life

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a neocon. Supports every war. Thinks money in politics is a good thing. He is against net neutrality. He's a shill funded by billionaires to give lip service. Bashing on SJW's and feminists 24/7 is what makes him an intellectual by the right.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He's a neocon. Supports every war. Thinks money in politics is a good thing. He is against net neutrality. He's a shill funded by billionaires to give lip service. Bashing on SJW's and feminists 24/7 is what makes him an intellectual by the right.
    People think he's an "intellectual" because he goes onto college campuses and does a good job arguing with the most re ed and uninformed SJWs he can find

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People think he's an "intellectual" because he goes onto college campuses and does a good job arguing with the most re ed and uninformed SJWs he can find
    He doesn’t even have to win the argument, he just needs his minions to upload it with the le “Ben Shapiro OBLITERATES sjw professor!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and people like Chris and Derp will accept it without even watch

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He doesn’t even have to win the argument, he just needs his minions to upload it with the le “Ben Shapiro OBLITERATES sjw professor!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and people like Chris and Derp will accept it without even watch
    He usually does win the argument to be fair but it's mostly due to the SJW he's arguing with taking some ridiculous position about how transgender people should be able to walk into occupied bathroom stall and take a while sitting in someone's lap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He usually does win the argument to be fair but it's mostly due to the SJW he's arguing with taking some ridiculous position about how transgender people should be able to walk into occupied bathroom stall and take a while sitting in someone's lap.
    sometimes thats the case. other times he'll use fallacious arguments that the other person will try (foolishly) to argue against at face value instead of calling him out for making false assumptions, asking loaded questions, etc. he talks so fast and has memorized a modest amount of statistics for each argument that he'll overwhelm people rather than meticulously prevailing on the merits

its why he prefers the tv-style 45 second debate on a subject, and much less often will have an extended sit-down debate

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Israel gets carpet bombed by 600+ rockets and the Dem is upset about that fact being highlighted. Because apparently it doesn't account for the context that Israel deserved it for killing people throwing bombs.

So without "provocation" if "our Palestinian people" sent a couple of rockets out of the blue and Israel responded with 600+ rockets would she have a similar response? Or would she be posting about some innocent civilian (mother or child because men are irrelevant) has been murdered?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Labeling bomb throwing terrorists as protesters. Pushing false information to push her villain vs victim narrative. Failure to highlight the terrorists have fired 600+ rockets on Israel.

Sounds like a solid days work by Ilhan Omar(D).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah israel pulled out of gaza in 2005 and that was that, no involvement since then

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    yeah israel pulled out of gaza in 2005 and that was that, no involvement since then

the disinformation that tries to portray Israel as the aggrieved party never fails to double down on made up facts

You also wouldn’t believe how much of an effort synagogues in America make to indoctrinate their members into the belief that Israel is this vulnerable, helpless little country surrounded by big bad enemies. My Hebrew School lessons about Israel-Palestine started when I was like 8 years old and there was some revisionist history to say the least

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sometimes thats the case. other times he'll use fallacious arguments that the other person will try (foolishly) to argue against at face value instead of calling him out for making false assumptions, asking loaded questions, etc. he talks so fast and has memorized a modest amount of statistics for each argument that he'll overwhelm people rather than meticulously prevailing on the merits

its why he prefers the tv-style 45 second debate on a subject, and much less often will have an extended sit-down debate
    BRANDOLINI'S LAW law holds that "the amount of energy needed to refute bull is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it"

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The intellectual hero of the American Right calling Andrew Neil a leftist and running away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They let one conservative guy be a talking head on BBC, and what happens..

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, we need a thread b/c Ben Shapiro gives a valid p.o.v.?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The intellectual hero of the American Right calling Andrew Neil a leftist and running away.
    All's you did is show a clip of BS handing that old codger his ass...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you even watch your own ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Saw this needs it's own thread imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He got so triggered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ben Shapiro’s Audience DESTROYS Him (w/ Logic & YouTube Dislikes)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pretty much the only Tory commenter on BBC. Shapiro pantsed himself. Too accustomed perhaps to the deferential US press.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

fitting that his initials are the same as Bull

Thread Information