San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #6 and Warren for DeRozan and #19? That could be the move

That would be a complete fleece.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just a suggestion, it could also be DeRozan and #19 for just the 6th pick or DeRozan, 19th and 29th pick for Warren and #6. But you have to consider that they want to move those players and need a 2nd guard to pair up Booker with. I think they would even take Patty in the right scenario. Teir 6th pick is a legit target

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Essientially Kawhi & Danny for a #6, Jakob (#9), #29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the silver linings of the Nephew debacle is that teams should be lining up to trade with RC and the FO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is going to go well before we can get him. All the teams that are drafting in the top 10 wouldn't want anything our team can offer them in my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong and RC can work some magic but I doubt it

The guy looks like he could become a great player if he goes to the right situation.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #6 and Warren for DeRozan and #19? That could be the move

Josh Jackson and the 6 for Bertans Forbes 19,29 and a first rounder next year.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus DeRozan. On top of all that. That might get you the 6. I’ve wanted Josh Jackson and think he’s one summer away with Chip of becoming a 3 and D bench guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus DeRozan. On top of all that. That might get you the 6. I’ve wanted Josh Jackson and think he’s one summer away with Chip of becoming a 3 and D bench guy.
    I think that whole police chase thing is a red flag for PATFO, but besides NOLA only Phoenix is looking to trade their pick out of the top 10 teams, so those are the teams to come to terms with if they indeed want to draft him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that whole police chase thing is a red flag for PATFO, but besides NOLA only Phoenix is looking to trade their pick out of the top 10 teams, so those are the teams to come to terms with if they indeed want to draft him
    Atlanta will do something. No way they use all 6 draft picks. It may not be 8 or 10, but it is possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta will do something. No way they use all 6 draft picks. It may not be 8 or 10, but it is possible.
    they are trying to move up though, I don't think they'd be interested in DeRozan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's interesting that the Spurs were able to get a workout with Sekou considering there's no chance he could drop to 19. Since he doesn't have much time for workouts (he was playing in Europe until recently), to get Sekou in for a workout, the Spurs would need to convince his agent that they had a chance to move up into his range (~6-13).

Making it even more interesting is his agent is Bouna Ndiaye, the same agent who has gone the extra mile to try to get his clients on the Spurs. It seems like RC and co. trust him enough to let him know about possible trades they wouldn't tell other agents.

Hmmm...
    Seems more likely that the Spurs having a good relationship with Doumbouya's agent let them get a workout with him if though they're supposed to be out of range. If you refuse to work out with mid-round teams but fall past the top clubs, you could slide pretty far. Happened to Deyonte Davis and may well have ruined his career. The Spurs offer a very strong floor, especially since they have two picks. It also never hurts to have the PATFO stamp of approval. I bet a lot of teams are really sensitive to whomever the Spurs like, so rumor that SA wants to move up for Sekou probably solidifies him in the eyes of folks who were iffy on him due to his lack of production and character issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how you get him, trade DeMar DeRozan to Miami for Whiteside and #13, trade #13 and #29 to Washington for #9 - draft Sekou

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the silver linings of the Nephew debacle is that teams should be lining up to trade with RC and the FO

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will try to move up for him or little. I’m convinced by that from the beginning. Will be hard to have Sekou tough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a great all time band once said: " Quit playing games with my heart".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get this kid rc!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a nobody like this Jeff G guy is getting wind of the Spurs possibly trading up, that basically confirms the Spurs are staying at 19

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan + Bertans + 19th for Bazemore & the 6th tbh...ATL has shooting to mask Derozan (Young, Huerter, Collins) and thats a franchise always looking for ways to fill seats.....Bazemore is a terrible contract but cheaper than Derozan and a better fit tbh....
    That would actually be a good and realistic trade. Even gives Spurs enough room to sign Bogdanovic

Why would Atlanta do that deal? Getting DeRozan and Bertans and giving up the 8th pick doesn't make since when they could just continue to stay bad next season and get another high pick. Adding DDR would be a floor raiser for such a bad team.

Could see Bertans being someone that they like though.
    Last edited by cd021; 06-19-2019 at 04:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like the Spurs may actually do something. Then again, knowing PATFO, they'll probably just stay pat and hope he falls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Bouna Ndiaye, Sekou's agent, can work his magic. I heard the reason he's especially close to Buford is because the Spurs basically launched his career by agreeing to take Mahinmi in the first round (that was Ndiaye's first client to get drafted in the first round). Since then, Ndiaye cornered the market on French basketball talent.

He allllllllmost got Batum and Gobert to the Spurs. Sekou would be a challenge but there must be some confidence there, otherwise neither side would be wasting their time...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the "Big 3" at #19, Sekou Doumbouya is the least likely to be there. (The other two are Keldon Johnson and Kevin Porter Jr.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure. We didnt even work out Murray and we drafted him. A lot of smoke, for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Hoop Hype's draft aggregator, he is projected at 9th. So at ATL would be the most likely candidate with 8 and 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the "Big 3" at #19, Sekou Doumbouya is the least likely to be there. (The other two are Keldon Johnson and Kevin Porter Jr.)
    Whose Big 3 is that?

Thread Information