Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To all my fellow sniffers, may we inhale a long deep breath through our noses and then exhale a long deep breath of every choke, bed , bed piss, bad shot, ball stop, f pop, etc. In with the good and out with the bad... Fooz Graba...

It is a new generation, finally. A new age for our Spurs. The rains have washed the corpses of Rudy, DeMar and to a much much much much much much lesser extent LMA off the lands and new life has begun to spring forth.

With that being said, WE WINNING THE CHIP THIS YEARS BOYS! Suck me haters.

And BillMc please get in here with some Melissa pics... or put whatever flavor is hot these days... yo boy is single now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woo-Hoo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you think will start ? Considering it's a pre-season game, we might see some new faces with a lot of playing time. I'd love to see Samanic in the starting 5.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you think will start ? Considering it's a pre-season game, we might see some new faces with a lot of playing time. I'd love to see Samanic in the starting 5.
    I thought they already announced it's DjM, White, KJ, McD and Poeltl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought they already announced it's DjM, White, KJ, McD and Poeltl
    I'm talking pre-season games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking pre-season games.
    yeah thats what they said... DJ, DW, KJ, McD, Yak

Doesn't sound like a bad place to start, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck this year with the boomer squad... i wouldn't be surprised if they show up on wheel chairs and with walking sticks... I'm surprised they let them out of the nursing home with covid and all... just didn't know the Big 3 had an NBA team now but what-evs ya know, but anyways good luck chap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah thats what they said... DJ, DW, KJ, McD, Yak

Doesn't sound like a bad place to start, tbh
    That would be weird to already go with the potentiel regular season starting 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be weird to already go with the potentiel regular season starting 5.
    I think we’ll see several lineup combinations. I would love for Samanic to start at 4 over McDermont, but Pop like his shooters.

Just the same, it would be fun to see high pace basketball, rimrun, transition offense reminiscent of the early DRob days, with motion offense, plenty of passes similar to beautiful game. I expect this team would be better defensively with the substraction of Demar, Gay and Aldridge.

Poeltl needs to start abusing the rim and put them hard.

Let’s go!!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope Utah is broadcasting this since the Spurs never broadcast their preseason games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do people remember how much they overreacted following last season’s pre-season? Stay tuned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would literally mean a starting lineup with ONE three point shooter: White.

The tentative lineup has 3 defenders in DJ, White, and Poeltl, and two good floor spacers in White and McD. There are also two creators in DJ and White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get over it man, how old are to act like such a kid...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope Utah is broadcasting this since the Spurs never broadcast their preseason games.
    thought I read on a different thread it was on Bally tonight.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i got no hate for lma, demar, rudy or patty

forbes on the other hand ......................... maybe this is his redemption season. growing into his own, riding the pine and waving the towel

go spurs go

playoffs or high lottery pick!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thought I read on a different thread it was on Bally tonight.
    If it is,it isn’t listed on the Spectrum guide. I fast forwarded last night looking for it on BSSW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will blow my mind if they don’t run with DJ/White/McD/KJ/Jak to start the season but Forbes starting is a risk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think they're more exciting this year. im hoping to be surprised with this team since theres no usual DDR iso peremeter ball. Just getting to the playoffs is already an improvement from last season

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://sportsurge.club/ try that one to stream it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think they're more exciting this year. im hoping to be surprised with this team since theres no usual DDR iso peremeter ball. Just getting to the playoffs is already an improvement from last season
    TBH, I have no idea what to expect from the team this year. And that, in itself, is kind of exciting.

With the Big 3, you expected greatness and anything short of that was disappointing.

With LMA/DeMar, the team SHOULD have been good, but definitely fell short the last couple years.

This year, we could win 15 games or we could win 50 (unlikely), and no one really knows. I'm gonna go in with no expectations and just let it ride.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To all my fellow sniffers, may we inhale a long deep breath through our noses and then exhale a long deep breath of every choke, bed , bed piss, bad shot, ball stop, f pop, etc. In with the good and out with the bad... Fooz Graba...

It is a new generation, finally. A new age for our Spurs. The rains have washed the corpses of Rudy, DeMar and to a much much much much much much lesser extent LMA off the lands and new life has begun to spring forth.

With that being said, WE WINNING THE CHIP THIS YEARS BOYS! Suck me haters.

And BillMc please get in here with some Melissa pics... or put whatever flavor is hot these days... yo boy is single now
    Your wish is granted, my friend. Go Spurs Go!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH, I have no idea what to expect from the team this year. And that, in itself, is kind of exciting.

With the Big 3, you expected greatness and anything short of that was disappointing.

With LMA/DeMar, the team SHOULD have been good, but definitely fell short the last couple years.

This year, we could win 15 games or we could win 50 (unlikely), and no one really knows. I'm gonna go in with no expectations and just let it ride.
    Unless we have a disastrous run of injuries, there’s no real way to win only 15 games. The Spurs will be trying, and there will be the usual 8-10 teams tanking by the ASG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't been paying attention at all this training camp. How have Lonnie, Luka. and Devin looked? Any of the new guys stand out? Anyone know? I guess we'll see tonight.

Thread Information