Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easiest way to tell when the calf tatted sucker cares about something, is when she says she doesn't care about something

you, and the rest of the trumper gots, have tried to pretend you all aren’t just cowardly s with huge inferiority complexes who are happy to see people you know are better and more honorable than you could ever hope to be suffer.

You know you aren’t strong enough to stand up to them yourself, so you giddily watch as the piece of administration uses the force of the government to inflict cruelty.

You could pretend that your support was somehow linked to his business a en, because you’re all so ing stupid and weak, you will believe anything the people that tell you what your opinions are.

With this revelation, you found out he’s a dog businessman that got over because his dad gave him money to start, and he has never had any problems ing over workers, minority’s, and anyone else that would hold him accountable.

Now, you’re left with nothing more than to admit you’re weak and frightened. So the calf tat druggie here is melting down even further. He has to admit what a pussy he truly is, and that the only reason he’s a worthless piece of trumper, is because he knows he’s worthless and weak. He needs these people because he’s too big of a coward to stand up to them himself.

Don’t worry, druggie. There’s a whole bunch of scared gots just like you here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Preach BonerChamp preach!!! Lmao you face re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another fact about you. Hurts doesn’t it druggie?

Makes you being gay, and hating yourself for it, make more sense
    you're the funniest re of them all here on ST. thanks for the laughs corky!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny how you love you some jimmy kimmel yet he's one of the biggest misogynists/2face around but nowadays he's a good little liberal puppet and you love sucking his shrimp . the irony of you liberal loons is mind blowing.

plus both him and snl's dropout seth are 2 of the worst "comedians" around. two ing losers loved by a party of losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easiest way to tell when the calf tatted sucker cares about something, is when she says she doesn't care about something

you, and the rest of the trumper gots, have tried to pretend you all aren’t just cowardly s with huge inferiority complexes who are happy to see people you know are better and more honorable than you could ever hope to be suffer.

You know you aren’t strong enough to stand up to them yourself, so you giddily watch as the piece of administration uses the force of the government to inflict cruelty.

You could pretend that your support was somehow linked to his business a en, because you’re all so ing stupid and weak, you will believe anything the people that tell you what your opinions are.

With this revelation, you found out he’s a dog businessman that got over because his dad gave him money to start, and he has never had any problems ing over workers, minority’s, and anyone else that would hold him accountable.

Now, you’re left with nothing more than to admit you’re weak and frightened. So the calf tat druggie here is melting down even further. He has to admit what a pussy he truly is, and that the only reason he’s a worthless piece of trumper, is because he knows he’s worthless and weak. He needs these people because he’s too big of a coward to stand up to them himself.

Don’t worry, druggie. There’s a whole bunch of scared gots just like you here.
    Awesome. That's your most badass cussing yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump busted by CNN analyst for ‘laughable’ claim that his financial disclosures contain more details than his tax returns

On Thursday, President Donald Trump’s
    annual financial disclosure was released and showed what most people knew all along– he’s rich.

However, CNN Editor-at-large Chris Cillizza fact-checked Trump for claiming that his financial disclosure is better than the release of his tax returns.

“What this financial disclosure doesn’t show us — in any sort of detail — is

a) how much, specifically, Trump made (and from where) and

b) how much his businesses owe — and to whom,”

“The range on the financial disclosure report makes that sort of specificity laughable.

Trump is only required to report income in broad categories like $1 million to $5 million or over $5 million.

That broadness makes any sort of attempted forensic analysis pointless.”

Trump said after the 2018 midterm election that “you get far more” from seeing his financial disclosure and that they are more sufficient than his tax returns.

“The reality that the release of his annual financial disclosure report drives home is that Trump is simultaneously

a) the modern president with the most fingers in a variety of business pots and income streams and

b) the least transparent modern president about his financial holdings and his relationship while in office to them.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/trump-busted-by-cnn-analyst-for-laughable-claim-that-his-financial-disclosures-contain-more-details-than-his-tax-returns/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump’s efforts to conceal his tax returns from Congress are undermined by a legal memo from his own administration, The Washington Post reported Tuesday after they obtaining the do ent.

“A confidential Internal Revenue Service legal memo says tax returns must be given to Congress unless the president takes the rare step of asserting executive privilege,” the newspaper reported. “The memo contradicts the Trump administration’s justification for denying lawmakers’ request for President Trump’s tax returns, exposing fissures in the executive branch.”
    Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ec0_story.html

The 10-page memo says turning over the do ents “is mandatory, requiring the Secretary to disclose returns, and return information, requested by the tax-writing Chairs.”

“[T]he Secretary’s obligation to disclose return and return information would not be affected by the failure of a tax writing committee … to state a reason for the request,” it declares.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is a successful businessman by way of being larger than life and convincing others of that. of course he doesn't want his dirty laundry aired out.

What is funny is those on the left believing a vast conspiracy exists and trump's tax returns will prove that. At this point he is all in to delay delay delay til the votes for 2020 are cast. Once that's done he will give two s about his impressive con artistry being brought to light.

It is like CNN jumping allover him for saying he wanted to show a loss. Lol o, that is the name of the game in every ing business venture, Hollywood accounting, look it the up.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is a successful businessman by way of being larger than life and convincing others of that. of course he doesn't want his dirty laundry aired out.

What is funny is those on the left believing a vast conspiracy exists and trump's tax returns will prove that. At this point he is all in to delay delay delay til the votes for 2020 are cast. Once that's done he will give two s about his impressive con artistry being brought to light.

It is like CNN jumping allover him for saying he wanted to show a loss. Lol o, that is the name of the game in every ing business venture, Hollywood accounting, look it the up.
    Yep. It is his intention for Democrats to attack him because it riles his base even more so to the point they ignore how truly awful he is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is a successful businessman
    You Lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Infinitely more successful than you

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Infinitely more successful than you
    how much debt does Trash have?

how many $100Ms of debt has he defaulted on?

the $B he lost was actually Other People's Money, so he screwed them, and got to deduct their losses on his tax returns.

Trash is horrible, corrupt, thieving con man, not an honest, successful businessman.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-22-2019 at 09:09 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Mnuchin advised to lawyer up for role in 'cover up'

[QUOTE]
    Rashida Tlaib aadvised to lawyer up for role in 'cover up'
    Rashida Tlaib advises Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin to lawyer up for role in 'cover up'

Rep. Rashida Tlaib told Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin that, as an attorney, she "would be remiss" if she did not counsel him to seek "personal legal advice" for his role in a Trump administration "cover-up."

The Michigan Democrat advised the Cabinet member to lawyer up during a House Financial Services Committee hearing on Wednesday. Several other Democrats had asked Mnuchin about his refusal to comply with a congressional subpoena for six years worth of President Donald Trump's tax returns and about an IRS memo that appeared to contradict Mnuchin's reason for ignoring the subpoena.

Munchin said the Justice Department advised him that he was "not violating the law" and, "quite the contrary," turning over the tax returns would itself be "unlawful."

"The cover-up by this administration, it goes beyond just providing the taxes," Tlaib told Mnuchin at the end of her questioning. "You can consult the Department of Justice but you, personally, making decisions – not on the best part of the American people, but to cover up the occupant of the White House – I think you need to be very, very clear about what your role is and what your responsibility is to the American people.dvises Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin to lawyer up for role in 'cover up'

Rep. Rashida Tlaib told Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin that, as an attorney, she "would be remiss" if she did not counsel him to seek "personal legal advice" for his role in a Trump administration "cover-up."

The Michigan Democrat advised the Cabinet member to lawyer up during a House Financial Services Committee hearing on Wednesday. Several other Democrats had asked Mnuchin about his refusal to comply with a congressional subpoena for six years worth of President Donald Trump's tax returns and about an IRS memo that appeared to contradict Mnuchin's reason for ignoring the subpoena.

Munchin said the Justice Department advised him that he was "not violating the law" and, "quite the contrary," turning over the tax returns would itself be "unlawful."

"The cover-up by this administration, it goes beyond just providing the taxes," Tlaib told Mnuchin at the end of her questioning. "You can consult the Department of Justice but you, personally, making decisions – not on the best part of the American people, but to cover up the occupant of the White House – I think you need to be very, very clear about what your role is and what your responsibility is to the American people."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ey/3768235002/

Thread Information