Uefelona bias...Will this surpass the Wesley sinjeider snub?

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    So Van Dijk should get it even if he goes trophy-less? Messi has comfortably had the best season so far

So Van Dijk should get it even if he goes trophy-less? Messi has comfortably had the best season so far
    They have a historic number of Points in the PL and are in the Champions league final. They went from a team completely reliant reliant on their front three to a potentially 100pt team by improving their defense

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    They have a historic number of Points in the PL and are in the Champions league final. They went from a team completely reliant reliant on their front three to a potentially 100pt team by improving their defense
    Yes, but credit has to also be given to Robertson and TAA, they've set a record for most assists for defenders in the EPL. Allison as well. It wasn't like VVD was the only addition.

VVD is amazing, he got EPL player of the year. But he was awful in the first leg, Messi was mediocre in the second.

Point being, it's not insane to give Messi Ballon D'or as he's so far ahead of the rest of to compe ion to date.

VVD should make the top 3 for sure. And after Modric winning and Varane being a top 3 nominee maybe the award will lean more towards defenders in the coming years.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Just to put things in perspective, here's Ronaldo's and Modric's stats in 2018:

Modric: 4 goals, 9 assists

Ronaldo: 48 goals, 8 assists

How the could you possibly justify giving the award to Modric with such a disparity in numbers and when Modric and Ronaldo won the same number of trophies?

Now we all know those same standards don't apply to midget. Media's got a hard on for him, they just love his stat-padding and dribbling against the Gironas and Huescas of the world, despite midget being completely missing in action in one of the biggest choke jobs of all time.

This is how he stole the ballon d'or from Sneijder and Iniesta in 2010, despite those two coming off a treble and World Cup win respectively. That's how midget's gonna steal another ballon d'or this year. A replica of the ballon d'or has probably already been wrapped, sealed, mailed and is sitting pretty inside the midget residence for 2019. It's a done deal. The 2019 Ballon D'or ceremony is just a mere formality.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 05-08-2019 at 03:47 AM.

Just to put things in perspective, here's Ronaldo's and Modric's stats last season:

Modric: 4 goals, 9 assists

Ronaldo: 48 goals, 8 assists

How the could you possibly justify giving the award to Modric with such a disparity in numbers and when Modric and Ronaldo won the same number of trophies?

Now we all know those same standards don't apply to midget. Media's got a hard on for him, they just love his stat-padding and dribbling against the Gironas and Huescas of the world, despite midget being completely missing in action in one of the biggest choke jobs of all time.

This is how he stole the ballon d'or from Sneijder and Iniesta in 2010, despite those two coming off a treble and World Cup win respectively. That's how midget's gonna steal another ballon d'or this year. A replica of the ballon d'or has probably already been wrapped, sealed, mailed and is sitting pretty inside the midget residence for 2019. It's a done deal. The 2019 Ballon D'or ceremony is just a mere formality.
    Award a player with 4 goals in a season the ballon d or brehs

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Award a player with 4 goals in a season the ballon d or brehs
    The same amount of goals as Cannavaro when he won the Ballon D'or in 2006.

Except Cannavaro was a centre back, not a midfielder. They shouldn't have the same number of goals and Cannavaro actually won the World Cup that year

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Wouldn't be the worst tbh (Penaldo in 2013).

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi was pretty clearly the best individual of the season, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Way to jinx Ajax son.

Thread Information