Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

I'm worried about Larry. Last night he locked himself in the garage and all I heard was him yelling and cursing. At what I don't know. He kept saying something about six and then cursing again. Slamming stuff around in there. He was so angry. I tried to take him some milk and Twinkies but he wouldn't open the door for me. He always get so angry when he's out there. I went to bed at twelve and he was still out there carrying on. He was already gone to work when I woke up. I'm not even sure if he came to bed.

Ok Diary...I was doing my weekly "pleasure" in bed and a strange thing happened. I started with one of my normals. Harrison Ford was taking me dancing at the VFW and we had a few spritzers and he was going to take me home. But first, we had to run by his hotel because he had to go #2. He asked me up because he didn't want me to have to wait in the limo. While we were in bed, and I was...almost there...well...I began to think about Lando Calrissian...the colored man that plays him. I can't even be sure if I finished with him or Harrison. I don't know what to make of it. I'm a little ashamed today but last night was so exciting that I had to use a towel to clean up.

Looking forward to the day! Stan should be over soon. Said he needed to double check the lock and wanted to make sure the leak was fixed under the sink. And Golden Corral with Mason tonight! Nom Nom Nom! ha ha.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Judy, you're so fat that Thanos had to snap twice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Yesterday turned out to be pretty OK. Mason came over to take us to Golden Corral but Larry was busy in the garage so it was just us two. It wasn't too crowded so there was plenty of ribs and chicken fried. Still trying to watch my weight so I only had one serving of ribs. And I didn't even get gravy on my second chicken fried steak! I've noticed that the chefs they have on Thursday are usually the best ones. Everything was so tasty. Only one cone for dessert! We didn't talk much...I think he's still embarrassed after hitting me. And of course, he brought the wrong credit card so I had to pay. But after the great food, it didn't bother me much.

Also, Larry had to bring home one of the kids from the school. His mother didn't pick him up or something. Larry took him to the garage so they could play on the computer. I tried to take them some milk and cookies but that damn door was locked again.

Stan came over for a sec but said since Larry was home, he didn't want to make any noise and disturb him. Stan seems to get Larry. It's a good thing. Larry needs a friend. Anyway...I have to say I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to spend some time with him. He says the funniest things. He told me to call him next time Larry was gone and he'd come finish up the odd jobs.

Happy weekend diary! Talk soon my friend.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is ing comedy gold

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    How was your weekend Judy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We all know Judy's got something juicy waiting for us.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Wow...what a crazy weekend. I don't even know where to start. Ok...good news first...

We saved up enough to get Netflix for a month! I'm so excited to FINALLY get to see Gilmore Girls!!!! Larry said he'd set it up today. I'm so looking forward to it. Before the daycare went under, all the moms were talking about it. I LOVE that Lauren Graham. She was so good in Parenthood. Not that I ever would...but if I ever was a lesbian, she'd be my girlfriend!!! tee hee

So the bad news...the little boy that Larry brought home the other day is now missing. It's so sad diary...he was such a nice boy. As we know, it's tough raising kids, but I think I blame the parents. If you can't even pick your kid up from school...
    Anyway, we saw it on the news Friday night. Larry told me to not mention that he came over to the house. Said he didn't want us to be involved. Makes sense. It's just like that NCIS episode where they drug that captain through the dirt for just knowing the vic. But it's still sad...it shoots pain rockets through my heart.

So...finally Stan is coming over today. I can't wait to tell him about the CRAZY weekend. And Gilmore Girls! Diary...my friend...I might get the courage to ask him about his wife and her death.

Love you dear friend!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    “Pain rockets through my heart” is my new favorite line!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

I am soooooo tooting mad!!!! We'd been saving and scrimping to be able to get Netflix for month and we were finally there. Larry was going to set it up yesterday. Last night I asked him about it and he said that he had to use the money to buy some sakrete. Sakrete!!!! For what???? Well...this morning I wake up and where I planted my elderberries, there's now a patch of cement over it. I called Larry at work and he said that he was going to build a deck for me. This calmed me down a little diary...you know I've always wanted to improve the back yard. And it's a sweet gesture. But diary...the small amount of space he covered...I don't think the deck would be barely be big enough for child to lay down on.

Anyway friend...Stan came over to check the leak and the lock. And an embarrassment happened. I went to tinkle but when I opened the bathroom door, Stan was in there!!!! I thought he was out in the garage. I closed the door quickly and I'm not really sure what I saw. But it looked like he was trying to make a poo poo with the toilet lid down!!! And diary...he had an erection!!!! I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all. And I have to be honest...there's a part of me that wanted to open up the door again and take a second gander. Larry's always told me how much he admires the black genitalia but I never really understood why. OMG (as Les would say). We didn't talk much after that. I hope that he's not too embarrassed. He's so sweet.

Oh...I almost forgot...they still haven't found the missing boy. Little Reuben they're calling him. I pray to baby Jesus that he's OK.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    The impact Avante has made here is incredible. Look at all the threads because of Avante.

So many here who never do anything else.

Love it~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Dear Diary,

I am soooooo tooting mad!!!! We'd been saving and scrimping to be able to get Netflix for month and we were finally there. Larry was going to set it up yesterday. Last night I asked him about it and he said that he had to use the money to buy some sakrete. Sakrete!!!! For what???? Well...this morning I wake up and where I planted my elderberries, there's now a patch of cement over it. I called Larry at work and he said that he was going to build a deck for me. This calmed me down a little diary...you know I've always wanted to improve the back yard. And it's a sweet gesture. But diary...the small amount of space he covered...I don't think the deck would be barely be big enough for child to lay down on.

Anyway friend...Stan came over to check the leak and the lock. And an embarrassment happened. I went to tinkle but when I opened the bathroom door, Stan was in there!!!! I thought he was out in the garage. I closed the door quickly and I'm not really sure what I saw. But it looked like he was trying to make a poo poo with the toilet lid down!!! And diary...he had an erection!!!! I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all. And I have to be honest...there's a part of me that wanted to open up the door again and take a second gander. Larry's always told me how much he admires the black genitalia but I never really understood why. OMG (as Les would say). We didn't talk much after that. I hope that he's not too embarrassed. He's so sweet.

Oh...I almost forgot...they still haven't found the missing boy. Little Reuben they're calling him. I pray to baby Jesus that he's OK.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    how did I miss this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

What a boring day. Stan said he had something to do and couldn't come work on our house. I wonder if he's embarrassed about me seeing his penis. Or that maybe he was trying to poop with the lid down. Oh diary, I hope we can get past this. I so much look forward to spending time with him. And dear friend...I honestly can't stop thinking about what I saw.

Larry's been gone all day so far with his job. I guess with little Reuben, they are upping security and need him full time. I saw the police going to door to door in the neighborhood next to ours. I pray to baby Jesus that they find him.

sigh

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    AVANTE, AVANTE, AVANTE, AVANTE.....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Keep it coming, love all the attention.

What would you boring s do without Avante?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    AVANTE, AVANTE, AVANTE, AVANTE.....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Keep it coming, love all the attention.

What would you boring s do without Avante?
    Still make fun of you. ing moron, this still hasn't sunk in?

It makes no sense. Idiots like you and derp and gs who are routinely ted on and basically the lowest rungs of the ST ladder, think you're really "winning" in all of this. Dip s and their delusions.

Thread Information