Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’d really like a plot twist where Stan s the live in maid. Wouldn’t see that coming.
    That would be a heck of a twist. Stan going down for rape of a minor while Avante stays free. Next thing you know, Trill’s in here ing about the system.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE

Gotta love it.

All this attention, hahahhahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok.......

What happens when a WR 60 man meets up with the worlds greatest 200m can in a 100m?

We haven't seen anything like Lyles since Tommie Smith in the late 60's, he also came on like that.

Prior to the 68 Olympics the USA Olympic 4x1 wanted a warm up race. So they ran vs a few made up teams. On one of those teams Tommie Smith would run the anchor leg. Our Olympic team had soon to be Oly 100m gold medalist and a WR 9.95 (first legal sub10.00 in history) Jim Hines on anchor.

Hines got the stick a solid three meters up on the field, he was gone. Ah....no not really because here came Tommie Smith, Yep, Smith ran him down, hit the wire pulling away. The track world was stunned. Just like it is right now with that Lyles sprint.
    Last edited by Avant; 06-04-2019 at 01:03 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    off Larry

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Well today's the day! Larry said when he gets home from work, he'll introduce me to our new guest. I'm hopeful that we'll become friends and be able to watch tv and play bingo together. It gets so boring playing by myself.
    Anyway, I'm going to run to the store and get some tuna and tortillas so I can make my famous seafood wraps. I wish we could afford to get some cheese but Larry gave most of our savings to the man that brought our maid over.
    He's going to use the money to try to bring the rest of the family over. I feel so sorry for them for not being American.

Ooo...friend...I got to see Stan for a short while yesterday. He came over to get his Walkman back from Larry but Larry was at work and the garage was locked. Stan said he'd come back tomorrow and if Larry wasn't home, he'd use his tools to pick the lock. I don't think Stan would endanger our guest.

Have to run diary. Les should be here soon with all of her old coat hangers. We're going to create some wall art and sell them on Etsy! If they sell well, I think we could make a company and then get them in stores!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Constructive Criticism:

The white trash dish-of-the-day is getting stale. Don't let it become a crutch of each entry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Constructive Criticism:

The white trash dish-of-the-day is getting stale. Don't let it become a crutch of each entry.
    I don't know I'm trying to imagine what's in those tacos. My guess is canned tuna, processed cheese slices, miracle whip and Louisiana hot sauce

well except no cheese this time...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Happy Day!
    Last edited by Judy Booty; 06-04-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    wrong account

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whoops

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Constructive Criticism:

Noted. But it's obvious that with her boring life, food is one of the few things she looks forward to. But again...noted.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE

Gotta love it.

All this attention, hahahhahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok.......

What happens when a WR 60 man meets up with the worlds greatest 200m can in a 100m?

We haven't seen anything like Lyles since Tommie Smith in the late 60's, he also came on like that.

Prior to the 68 Olympics the USA Olympic 4x1 wanted a warm up race. So they ran vs a few made up teams. On one of those teams Tommie Smith would run the anchor leg. Our Olympic team had soon to be Oly 100m gold medalist and a WR 9.95 (first legal sub10.00 in history) Jim Hines on anchor.

Hines got the stick a solid three meters up on the field, he was gone. Ah....no not really because here came Tommie Smith, Yep, Smith ran him down, hit the wire pulling away. The track world was stunned. Just like it is right now with that Lyles sprint.
    Thats how many times Coleman has been caught from behind?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Noted. But it's obvious that with her boring life, food is one of the few things she looks forward to. But again...noted.
    I actually enjoy the food entries. Gives the reader a real sense of the kind of obese woman Judy is. I mean I would expect a fat to blabber on about what they ate/will eat. Food is essentially what their life revolves around.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Constructive Criticism:

Normally I’d agree except I have no doubt that Judy Booty raves about the food she eats IRL as much as she does on this site, so it’s not an entirely inaccurate depiction

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Normally I’d agree except I have no doubt that Judy Booty raves about the food she eats IRL as much as she does on this site, so it’s not an entirely inaccurate depiction
    I 100% agree, its brilliant and realistic. I just know that great comedy goes stagnant and/or rancid when brilliance becomes routine and expected.

There are other elements of Judy's obesity he can play off:

- It's getting ing awful hot in my neck of the woods (I live in upper scale Oakdale, so my central valley feedback is not as dire as the southern hole area Larry is located) so Judy is definitely chafing in her thigh region

- PG+E has warned customers of extremely likely blackouts due to potential fire-causing weather. They cant afford central air but imagine Judy with no box fans during summer heat

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    chucho is a pretty harsh critic considering its some guy voluntarily posting daily jokes about another poster on a forum

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Thats how many times Coleman has been caught from behind?
    At the last Worlds he anchored the USA 4x1, he started off about even with a cat he beat up on in the SEC (LSU) named Blake who ran for GB, you'd expect Coleman to run away from him.

Coleman has ran a 19.8 200m and did run on that Tennessee 4x4 team so you;d think his speed endurance wouldn't be an issue.
    Last edited by Avant; 06-05-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I just looked up what Etsy is

SFS, I’m a little concerned you know about all this white trash stuff

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just looked up what Etsy is

SFS, I’m a little concerned you know about all this white trash stuff
    IDK...I mean I've certainly hung out with white trash people from time to time...had some beers etc. None of them being 60+ year old women though.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    chucho is a pretty harsh critic considering its some guy voluntarily posting daily jokes about another poster on a forum

There was only one criticism and it was to keep a great thing fresh.

The other things were just pitched to see if it helps expand this wonderous character of Judy with real time issues.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Well I got to meet our new guest. Sort of. Larry unlocked the door and let me peek in. I couldn't really get a good look at her but poor thing is so small, she looks like a child. Larry said she's been malnourished for her whole life. But told me she definitely was at least 18 or they wouldn't have sent her. Larry still has to tie her up because if she leaves the house, she could get found by the Chinese government. Anyway, I'm looking forward to when she can sit for dinner with us. She seems to sleep all the time but I guess that's to be expected. When Larry went to poop, I went over and layed hands on the garage door and prayed for her.

Oh and as sweet as Larry is, he can be such a butt. I had to remind him three times to get Stan's walkman from the garage. Finally he came out and threw it at me. He missed but he ended up breaking two of my farmland figurines. The rooster which was no big deal but also Mama Moo Cow! I had saved up for months and waited an eternity to get her.

But the good part of the day was having ladie's hour with Les. She brought a bottle of Co-Cola and we had the best time making our wall art. I made a design and she made the letter L. We talked about our plan and she is going to be the CEO and marketing chairwoman and I'm going to be the head consultant. Hopefully one day, the blessings will be able to take over the company.

Bad news is that Stan only came over for a second. He didn't want to impose on me and Les. And he was a little mad about his broken walkman. Larry said it was already broke but Stan says it was fine when he left it. Men!
    But friend...when I was letting him out, he brushed against my boosums. I know the good book says that you shouldn't lay with another race but diary, if I was single I think me and Stan would make a nice couple.

And how does Mason get his undies so dirty? That boy!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    holy .

One of the best entries in some time

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Farmland Figurines

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Personally, if I do say so myself, I like the visual of these two women making wall art from coat hangers and Judy made a "design" and Les made an "L".
    This unabashed pride is such minor accomplishments.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Dear Diary,

Well I got to meet our new guest. Sort of. Larry unlocked the door and let me peek in. I couldn't really get a good look at her but poor thing is so small, she looks like a child. Larry said she's been malnourished for her whole life. But told me she definitely was at least 18 or they wouldn't have sent her. Larry still has to tie her up because if she leaves the house, she could get found by the Chinese government. Anyway, I'm looking forward to when she can sit for dinner with us. She seems to sleep all the time but I guess that's to be expected. When Larry went to poop, I went over and layed hands on the garage door and prayed for her.

Oh and as sweet as Larry is, he can be such a butt. I had to remind him three times to get Stan's walkman from the garage. Finally he came out and threw it at me. He missed but he ended up breaking two of my farmland figurines. The rooster which was no big deal but also Mama Moo Cow! I had saved up for months and waited an eternity to get her.

But the good part of the day was having ladie's hour with Les. She brought a bottle of Co-Cola and we had the best time making our wall art. I made a design and she made the letter L. We talked about our plan and she is going to be the CEO and marketing chairwoman and I'm going to be the head consultant. Hopefully one day, the blessings will be able to take over the company.

Bad news is that Stan only came over for a second. He didn't want to impose on me and Les. And he was a little mad about his broken walkman. Larry said it was already broke but Stan says it was fine when he left it. Men!
    But friend...when I was letting him out, he brushed against my boosums. I know the good book says that you shouldn't lay with another race but diary, if I was single I think me and Stan would make a nice couple.

And how does Mason get his undies so dirty? That boy!

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Simple people with Avante the highlight of this place.

Keep it coming.

Thread Information