Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Well Larry sure is in a bad mood. He's been Surley Steve all last night and this morning. He came in from the garage about 11 last night and only grunted and grrrrrrred at me. I asked him how our guest was doing and this made him even angrier.
    He left for a while and then came back with several bags of sacrete. He told me he was going to work more on the deck in the back. I told him that he didn't have to since it's so hot but then he just threw the keys and hit me in my hair do. Sometimes I just don't get him. But I am looking forward to the deck!

I may see if Les can pick me up and we can do more wall art at her house and play with the blessings. Although Chris says our company is bulls**t. I think he's worried that Les will make more money than him. And to think we were going to have him be our social media influencer. That ship is sailing!

Ooooo! I see Stan's bicycle out front. Gotta run friend.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    “hit me in my hairdo”

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dp

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    The impact Avante makes here is really hard to believe.

I confess I'm a bit stunned. You'd think people would have other things to do, well that would be a .....nope. Avante is it and will stay that way.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The impact Avante makes here is really hard to believe.

I confess I'm a bit stunned. You'd think people would have other things to do, well that would be a .....nope. Avante is it and will stay that way.

What's so hard to believe? How many times have you been told? One last time: YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE HERE IS TO BE MADE FUN OF. That's it.

Don't overstate your self worth here. You're a low life here to let everyone take rancid, creamy s all over you. That's the extent of your "impact" here.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Sorry to leave so sudden yesterday my friend. But Stan dropped by the house to talk to Larry. I have no idea what they were arguing over but it was pretty heated. Larry stormed off to the garage of course.

The good part is that me and Stan got to hang out for a short bit. Although he spent most of the time asking about Reuben and when he was at the house.
    Oh I don't know what's going on with me. You know I love Larry and believe in what the good book says about marriage. But when I'm around Stan, I feel...alive. I wish I could tell someone else diary, but Lez would not deal with it very well.
    As much as she and Larry don't get along, she hates coloreds even more. I think she gets that hate from Chris. He's such a jerk. She could have had anybody she wanted.

Anyway, Stan let me ride his bicycle around the street and when he I stopped, he put his hands around me to help me off. I've been thinking about that feeling ever since. Larry's sweet but he wouldn't even help me out of the tub when I broke my hip last year.

Looking forward to the weekend! Going to spend tomorrow with Les and the blessings! Maybe work on our company and go have some lunch!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Sorry to leave so sudden yesterday my friend. But Stan dropped by the house to talk to Larry. I have no idea what they were arguing over but it was pretty heated. Larry stormed off to the garage of course.

The good part is that me and Stan got to hang out for a short bit. Although he spent most of the time asking about Reuben and when he was at the house.
    Oh I don't know what's going on with me. You know I love Larry and believe in what the good book says about marriage. But when I'm around Stan, I feel...alive. I wish I could tell someone else diary, but Lez would not deal with it very well.
    As much as she and Larry don't get along, she hates coloreds even more. I think she gets that hate from Chris. He's such a jerk. She could have had anybody she wanted.

Anyway, Stan let me ride his bicycle around the street and when he I stopped, he put his hands around me to help me off. I've been thinking about that feeling ever since. Larry's sweet but he wouldn't even help me out of the tub when I broke my hip last year.

Looking forward to the weekend! Going to spend tomorrow with Les and the blessings! Maybe work on our company and go have some lunch!
    This was like the first episode of GoT season 8. A lot of dialogue setting something up...

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    What's so hard to believe? How many times have you been told? One last time: YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE HERE IS TO BE MADE FUN OF. That's it.

Don't overstate your self worth here. You're a low life here to let everyone take rancid, creamy s all over you. That's the extent of your "impact" here.
    Stupid, what does EVERYONE do here? Yep, a dumb chimp impersonation. There is NOBODY here who is really worth worrying about when it comes to opinions. Look at you, ALL...ALL..ALL...you ever do here is that sort of thing. As does everybody else. So why would anyone really give a , well?

I do get a kick out of knowing more than guys like you, it's fun. I like watching all the ways you know nothings battle it.

Dude, are you EVER going to do anything besides talk about other posters?
    Last edited by Avant; 06-08-2019 at 01:46 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    HUGE day at the NCAA champs today in Austin Texas.

New 4x1 record by Florida
    New 110h record by Florida's Grant Holloway, first college sub 13.00 (ran a leg on that 4x1 and the second place 4x4)
    New Nigerian National record in the 200m by David Oduduru at a stunning 19.73 (won the 100m in a sizzlin 9.86)
    New Japanese 100m record at 9.93 by Florida's Hakim Sani Brown only a Soph.

I expect some great times tomorrow by the women. This is a fast track.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

I'm sorry for not talking with you much lately but I've been so sad. Larry told me that our guest ran away. I said maybe she'll come back and he just smirked and said not to hold my breath. I thought we should call the police but then he got really angry at me and called me the c word and went to the garage. I think I'll talk to Stan and see if maybe he'll help me go look for her. I don't even know her name diary.

On a positive note, Les and me are going to start back playing bingo down at the high school on Mondays. She's going to bring over her set and we're going to practice later today. Stan said he's be happy to be the caller. That will give me and Les time to talk about strategy. We've agreed to take half of our winnings and put it into our wall art company.

Oh friend...I have to vent about Mason again. I think he's been using the hand towels to wipe his bobo off with after he poo poos. I don't even know how to bring it up to him...he's so sensitive about these things.
    And while we're on the subject, I think we're going to have to start buying diapers for Larry. Last night was the second time this week that he has stooled in the bed.

I'm hoping I can talk Larry into seafood tonight at Long John's. This might get us both feeling better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Bingo at the HS

this is pretty accurate and probably hits a bit to close to home for Larry tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Dear Diary,

I'm sorry for not talking with you much lately but I've been so sad. Larry told me that our guest ran away. I said maybe she'll come back and he just smirked and said not to hold my breath. I thought we should call the police but then he got really angry at me and called me the c word and went to the garage. I think I'll talk to Stan and see if maybe he'll help me go look for her. I don't even know her name diary.

On a positive note, Les and me are going to start back playing bingo down at the high school on Mondays. She's going to bring over her set and we're going to practice later today. Stan said he's be happy to be the caller. That will give me and Les time to talk about strategy. We've agreed to take half of our winnings and put it into our wall art company.

Oh friend...I have to vent about Mason again. I think he's been using the hand towels to wipe his bobo off with after he poo poos. I don't even know how to bring it up to him...he's so sensitive about these things.
    And while we're on the subject, I think we're going to have to start buying diapers for Larry. Last night was the second time this week that he has stooled in the bed.

I'm hoping I can talk Larry into seafood tonight at Long John's. This might get us both feeling better.
    oh my God

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Dear Diary,

"stooled in the bed"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bingo at the HS

this is pretty accurate and probably hits a bit to close to home for Larry tbh
    I hope people appreciate the more nuanced aspects. Like practicing for Bingo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over I'll in practice on your bobo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over I'll in practice on your bobo
    that's terrible....0/10

not even using the right words

smh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that's terrible....0/10

not even using the right words

smh
    Lmao I had never heard of the word bobo, tbh. I was trying it out in a sentence.

How about Bobo Fett? A custom Star Wars costume with the ass exposed perfect for Comic Con.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lmao I had never heard of the word bobo, tbh. I was trying it out in a sentence.

How about Bobo Fett? A custom Star Wars costume with the ass exposed perfect for Comic Con.
    How about...hmmmm..."Bobo Fettish"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what the ...

Bobo Fetish is a real thing

Rare Vintage BOBO FETISH STATUE Figure African Art Carved Wood Sculpture, Dogon mask tribal, Mali, art brut naive visionary primitive folk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    that stood out to me tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How about...hmmmm..."Bobo Fettish"
    damn

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Oooohhhh friend, I'm so excited for Father's Day!!!!

When I was doing my advice column, it made me think of a GREAT idea for this FD. As you know, I like to record "I love you" randomly on Larry's music cassettes. Well...it got me to thinking I could do the same with video. I'm going to have Stan come over and help me "break in" to the garage and get some of Larry's VCR tapes. Then I'm going to record some sexy clips of me in the middle of each one.

The only embarrassing part is that we had to sell our video camera. I'm hoping Stan is willing to make the videos of me.
    I pray to Baby JESUS to give me the COURAGE to ask him.

You know I was craving seafood the other night so he took me to Long John's. Great right? Wrong. We decided to save some money and split the fish and chicken basket and Larry only let me have the chicken. He said he didn't even realize it. But it still meant that the only seafood I got to have was the hushpuppies and tartar sauce.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Oh boy. Some good setup here tbh.

I love that Judy refers to Long Johns as seafood btw

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh boy. Some good setup here tbh.

I love that Judy refers to Long Johns as seafood btw
    I still laugh at the idea of Avante listening to music and in the middle of a song, this old husky white trash voice breaks in and says "I love you".

Thread Information