Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the Persian is right.

Lol Beats. Although I always thought you were trolling SpursforSix.
    You thought Chucho was trolling me?
    Or are you saying to me that "I always though you were trolling".

That's confusing.

Bend over, I'll ing show you confusing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    On pace to lose steam faster than a Mississippi Riverboat with Avant's family reunion onboard.
    Just wait until Stan's fantasy world collides with the real one. I've probably said too much.

But if you just want to read Judy, that's fine too. It stands alone.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You thought Chucho was trolling me?
    Or are you saying to me that "I always though you were trolling".

That's confusing.

Bend over, I'll ing show you confusing.
    I figured everyone realized it was continued schtick after the 600th time we went back and forth, despite the fact only pussies and assholes use Beats.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I figured everyone realized it was continued schtick after the 600th time we went back and forth, despite the fact only pussies and assholes use Beats.
    I'm not going to have a Beats discussion in this thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Dear Diary,

Oh...the feast we had last night!!! For appetizers, Les had prepared some pigs-in-blanket with cheese. Since the oven was in use, she improvised and cut up some whole wheat bread and wrapped it around the cheese and sausages and microwave it. It was so delicious that I'm saving that recipe. For the main course, we had fish sticks and my mac and cheese. And cinnamon toast with extra butter for dessert. YUMMMM!!!!! I thought I was going to burst.

After dinner, we had some coffee and played Candy Land. Of course, I tried to let the blessings win but I'm just too good at it.
    After that we put the kids down and watched a couple episodes of from their Andy Griffith collection. It's amazing how simple and fun life was back then without the coloreds and the Mexicans.

The icing on the cake to my perfect evening was that Chris never showed up.

We're supposed to get our live in maid this weekend. I asked Larry if I need to get any bedding or sheets. He said, no...just a few chains and some coloring books and then started laughing. He can be so weird. I never get his jokes.
    And he never would tell me what happened at the police station. I still pray every night for Little Reuben.

Hopefully, I can see Stan next week. Need to find some things around the house that need to be fixed. Shouldn't be too hard.

Anyway...happy day dear friend.
    chains and coloring books

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's be fair here...Judy would definitely be the type to wear third or fourth hand Beats she haggled off some poor Mexican at the local trailer park swap meet. The ingrained trashiness and lack of sophistication leads to her ignorance of quality headphones.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's be fair here...Judy would definitely be the type to wear third or fourth hand Beats she haggled off some poor Mexican at the local trailer park swap meet. The ingrained trashiness and lack of sophistication leads to her ignorance of quality headphones.
    I doubt Judy has ever worn a pair of headphones or ear buds in her life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm just sticking this here for now

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I want to know what Judy looks like

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Les got banned for using her real pic for her Avatar. So I don't think Judy will be so bold.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Just picture your stereotypical fat trailer trash woman who wears spandex when she shouldn’t.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just picture your stereotypical fat trailer trash woman who wears spandex when she shouldn’t.
    Well sure I have my own idea inside my head, but I feel it's for the storyteller to decide who Judy truly is

And who's to say she's fat? She didn't have gravy on her second helping of chicken fried steak at Golden Corral.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well sure I have my own idea inside my head, but I feel it's for the storyteller to decide who Judy truly is

And who's to say she's fat? She didn't have gravy on her second helping of chicken fried steak at Golden Corral.
    you must have missed the Avante exposure thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you must have missed the Avante exposure thread
    Yea definitely missed that
    Last edited by Beartrucci; 05-31-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

Judy is definitely fat, along with Larry’s fat ass daughter and skinhead son in law. We have seen their pics bro

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Judy is definitely fat, along with Larry’s fat ass daughter and skinhead son in law. We have seen their pics bro
    Alright I'm getting an idea of what may have happened here

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm just sticking this here for now

caught selling weed in Kentucky. He probably used it to lure kids to his house.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    caught selling weed in Kentucky. He probably used it to lure kids to his house.
    Ah. I couldn’t find the actual arrest. That pic came up on a search for Larry Joiner Tulare. But the actual page was a people look up that listed several LJs. It was close enough that I thought it might be our Larry

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Oh friend, I'm so excited! Saturday night I was going to have nachos but was out mayonnaise. So I went down to Dollar General over on Olive. When I got back, there was a black van pulling away from our house which scared the peanuts out of me. But when I went in the house, Larry was there smiling. And he told me that they just delivered our live in maid!!! Larry had already showed her to the garage so I didn't get to welcome here. I wish I had known and I would have picked up extra Pringles and mayo. I shoudn't even be telling you this diary. Larry said since she's being persecuted by her homeland, we can't say a word to anyone. Oh...it's going to be so hard not to share this with Stan.

She's so tired from her trip that she slept all day yesterday. Larry won't let me see her yet. She's really stressed and people make her nervous. I can understand that with what the poor woman has gone through.

Last night Mason honored us with his presence. Of course, Larry was tending to our guest so I had to sit and watch stupid Beetleborgs with him again. Not to mention, he ate half my nachos.

Anyway diary, I'm looking forward to meeting our guest!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    "was going to have nachos but was out of mayonnaise"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Damn it. When are Judy and Stan going to already?

Good entry though Judy. Avantes Sex slave has been a good addition to the story

ohhh and Judy going to the DG was a nice touch. It’s the choice store of white trash everywhere

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    whatever the Beetleborgs is, it sounds like something you'd expect mid-20s trailer trash that still lives at home to be entertained by.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I'll in give ya a beat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    whatever the Beetleborgs is, it sounds like something you'd expect mid-20s trailer trash that still lives at home to be entertained by.
    THIS. I had to Google that

LET STAN AND JUDY ALREADY.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    THIS. I had to Google that

LET STAN AND JUDY ALREADY.
    I’d really like a plot twist where Stan s the live in maid. Wouldn’t see that coming.

Thread Information