Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Larry we all know you need the attention. You sad ing old man.

Please kill me if I am spending my retirement spamming list on a message board where quite literally everyone hates me and s on me

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Larry we all know you need the attention. You sad ing old man.

Please kill me if I am spending my retirement spamming list on a message board where quite literally everyone hates me and s on me

No, no. We only on Larry because we're all jealous of his infinite, and priceless, knowledge on world-changing matters such as blues and track and field. These are the most sought-after topics of discussion and we hate Old Fat McPerv because he is a national treasure with his trove of knowledge.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    No, no. We only on Larry because we're all jealous of his infinite, and priceless, knowledge on world-changing matters such as blues and track and field. These are the most sought-after topics of discussion and we hate Old Fat McPerv because he is a national treasure with his trove of knowledge.
    I’m jealous of his fortress of solitude. I want nothing more than a moldy wooden room that smells like my grandpas basement where I can hoard my belongings.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    more like useless spambot googled trivia

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

It's just like Paul Lennon said...strange days indeed. The police came last night to see if we'd seen poor little Reuben. Larry was gone but I told them about him giving Reuben a ride home from school and him hanging out at the house for a while. Those policemen were so mean. It's like I was colored or something. Anyway, they kept asking about Larry and it's like they were blaming him instead of the parents! After they didn't bother to even pick up Reuben from school! And they ruined my day with Stan. While we were talking, I saw Stan drive by and he didn't even stop at the house. And I don't blame him diary. Those cops have nothing better to do than arrest black people around here. When they should be going after those damn Mexicans.

And Larry is such a butt lately. I cooked him his favorite dinner last night. Stewed tomatoes and vienna sausages! He finally got home around nine and I offered to heat it up for him. He said he wasn't hungry and that he'd just had a few handfuls of nuts. Then he laughed and went to the stupid garage. When Stan comes over again, I'm going to see if he can help me get into the garage. I'm so tired of having to do everything on my phone.
    Last edited by Judy Booty; 05-23-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dear Diary,

It's just like Paul Lennon said...strange days indeed. The police came last night to see if we'd seen poor little Reuben. Larry was gone but I told them about him giving Reuben a ride home from school and him hanging out at the house for a while. Those policemen were so mean. It's like I was colored or something. Anyway, they kept asking about Larry and it's like they were blaming him instead of the parents! After they didn't bother to even pick up Reuben from school! And they ruined my day with Stan. While we were talking, I saw Stan drive by and he didn't even stop at the house. And I don't blame him diary. Those cops have nothing better to do than arrest black people around here. When they should be going after those damn Mexicans.

And Larry is such a butt lately. I cooked him his favorite dinner last night. Stewed tomatoes and vienna sausages! He finally got home around nine and I offered to heat it up for him. He said he wasn't hungry and that he'd just a few handfuls of nuts. Then he laughed and went to the stupid garage. When Stan comes over again, I'm going to see if he can help me get into the garage. I'm so tired of having to do everything on my phone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    the narrative quality is actually pretty strong tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Golden Corral being some amazing treat, and now Larry's favorite dinner is stewed tomatoes and Vienna sausages And yes I get the Vienna sausages joke. Saving up for one month of Netflix you really get a great visual of this couple and their home.
    Last edited by Beartrucci; 05-23-2019 at 01:23 PM.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I especially liked the parts of Judy referring to black people as colored and also complaining about the damn Mexicans. SFS do you write short stories in real life? This is some quality character building and storytelling tbh. It’s the little details that make all the difference

Game of Thrones should have hired SFS as a consultant for the later seasons

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

One hour to Stan! I can't think of anything else. I've made a batch of my famous Oreo's with peanut butter on top. I can't wait to tell him about the police coming over and Little Reuben. It's just like we're on TV! Larry is supposed to go down to their station after work today so I'm hoping it will take until his after school shift.

Dang it Diary...if only we had Netflix. I'd love to watch Friends with Stan.

Sorry to be so short friend...I need to dust and vacuum. Looking forward to the 3 day weekend and having all the kids and their little blessings over. Monday we'll have Les, Chris and the grand kids over and Mason said he'd be around.
    Larry even said maybe we can go all out and get maybe a case of beer! Depending on what specials are running. Oh fun day and weekend diary!

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Keep us posted on the police visit Judy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    My famous Oreos with peanut butter

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't know why the food parts crack me up more than anything

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    He just captures fat white trash perfectly tbh. It’s the little details that make it so great

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't know why the food parts crack me up more than anything
    same. It's the little details that make all the difference.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    He just captures fat white trash perfectly tbh. It’s the little details that make it so great
    "All the kids and their little blessings" is maybe the most white trash thing I could ever envision someone saying

WHITE POWER WHITE POWER Christopher Dudley's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

One hour to Stan! I can't think of anything else. I've made a batch of my famous Oreo's with peanut butter on top. I can't wait to tell him about the police coming over and Little Reuben. It's just like we're on TV! Larry is supposed to go down to their station after work today so I'm hoping it will take until his after school shift.

Dang it Diary...if only we had Netflix. I'd love to watch Friends with Stan.

Sorry to be so short friend...I need to dust and vacuum. Looking forward to the 3 day weekend and having all the kids and their little blessings over. Monday we'll have Les, Chris and the grand kids over and Mason said he'd be around.
    Larry even said maybe we can go all out and get maybe a case of beer! Depending on what specials are running. Oh fun day and weekend diary!
    Don't think I'm coming if Stan is going to be there. I just got fired from DISH because of affirmative action.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This is probably the best thread narrative-wise since the rapping shaq thread with all the rapping trolls. Vintage ST tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    How was your Memorial Day weekend, Judy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    How was your Memorial Day weekend, Judy?
    I wonder if Larry's cheap ass s ed out the money for that case of beer after all. If so maybe we get to hear from drunk or hungover Judy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I wonder if Larry's cheap ass s ed out the money for that case of beer after all. If so maybe we get to hear from drunk or hungover Judy.
    She probably went over to Stan’s house to get her kidneys relocated by his middle leg.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Bottom line....

A bunch of know nothings who are as boring as finding Avante the most entertaining/interesting thing here.

How damn simple are these people?

I love all this attention however, the impact Avante has made here is HUGE.

Always funny watching know nothings trying to battle a know it all, love it.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I found a place last week similiar to this one, and it didn't take long before............."you Googled that". Why do so many refuse to accept the fact some of us simply know things? Why is that so damn hard to buy?

Anyone who has watched the NFL since the late 50's is going to know things. Same with track and music. I was in the Navy when we had the first Woodstock, the first Superbowl.

I don't need to Google anything.

Thread Information