Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

I've missed you my friend. Heck...I miss me. It's been years since I've had the courage to sit down and turn my thoughts to words. I'll be brief today but I promise Diary that I'll share all with you. After the daycare went bankrupt, I wasn't sure what life had in store for us. Lots of days of Larry and I sitting around staring at each other. I hate to say it, but I was always relieved when he got bored and went to the garage. Things have gotten better. He seems to keep himself occupied. With what I'm not sure but I also don't think about it much. I just want him to keep busy. Idle hands are the tools of the devil they say. He filled out an application to be a crossing guard over at West Putnam Elementary. Fingers crossed!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Was mediocre until the crossing guard part. That was a ing grandslam

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Nobody on base,but grandslam apparently.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,
    Praise Baby Jesus!!! Larry got the job!!! I think this is just what we needed. He’ll have something to make him feel worthwhile and I’ll get some me time. It’s kind of weird that they didn’t give him any kind of uniform but he says it’s just the way they do things now. He also said that he supposed to give kids rides home in the Buick. He just left this morning to start his first day. I’m so happy for us. Ooop. I gotta go. I forgot Stan is coming over to look at our toilet. Been running non-stop. Talk soon dear friend.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nobody on base,but grandslam apparently.

LOL, upset you're "comedy" get's zero approval from people other than your alts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dear Diary,
    Praise Baby Jesus!!! Larry got the job!!! I think this is just what we needed. He’ll have something to make him feel worthwhile and I’ll get some me time. It’s kind of weird that they didn’t give him any kind of uniform but he says it’s just the way they do things now. He also said that he supposed to give kids rides home in the Buick. He just left this morning to start his first day. I’m so happy for us. Ooop. I gotta go. I forgot Stan is coming over to look at our toilet. Been running non-stop. Talk soon dear friend.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This thread has potential

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Dear Diary,

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    LOL, upset you're "comedy" get's zero approval from people other than your alts.
    Crusty the critic

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dear Diary,
    Happy Mother's Day Judy!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Derp in here white knighting for Larry

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    nm

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Well...thanks for a great mother's day! NOT!!!! Larry spent all day in the garage. I wish I hadn't let him move the computer out there. I bet he's looking at naked women all the time. I kept thinking that he was going to surprise me so I stayed up until MIDNIGHT waiting for him. I even put on the schoolgirl costume he got me for last Halloween. It's the last time I remember making love with him. He was so dominant that night. I kind of liked it diary. But I don't know when he even came to bed. I woke up and felt like a fool. He even left for his school crossing job before I even work up. Well I'm glad he likes it at least. He's had such a struggle finding work. And Lord knows we need the money.

Les gave me a call at least to wish me Happy Mother's Day. Ever since the dancing incident, she's been reluctant to bring the kids over.

Nothing of course from Mason. He's probably drunk again.

On a positive note, Stan is coming over again today to finish work on the leak. He is so funny and we have such great talks. I have to admit diary...he's a nice looking negro man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Dear Diary,

Well...thanks for a great mother's day! NOT!!!! Larry spent all day in the garage. I wish I hadn't let him move the computer out there. I bet he's looking at naked women all the time. I kept thinking that he was going to surprise me so I stayed up until MIDNIGHT waiting for him. I even put on the schoolgirl costume he got me for last Halloween. It's the last time I remember making love with him. He was so dominant that night. I kind of liked it diary. But I don't know when he even came to bed. I woke up and felt like a fool. He even left for his school crossing job before I even work up. Well I'm glad he likes it at least. He's had such a struggle finding work. And Lord knows we need the money.

Les gave me a call at least to wish me Happy Mother's Day. Ever since the dancing incident, she's been reluctant to bring the kids over.

Nothing of course from Mason. He's probably drunk again.

On a positive note, Stan is coming over again today to finish work on the leak. He is so funny and we have such great talks. I have to admit diary...he's a nice looking negro man.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Derp in here white knighting for Larry
    They should start a band called The Lowest Rung.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread has potential

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    How many threads has Avante spawned here?

Hard to believe the impact. You'd think people would want to do other things, nope, it's all about Avante.

Amazing.

So many losers here, so many who do nothing but silly like this thread. Why?

AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE........................

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I talked about "White Lightning" Matt Boling.

Check this out.

A 44.7 is Olympic class sprinting.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How many threads has Avante spawned here?

Hard to believe the impact. You'd think people would want to do other things, nope, it's all about Avante.

Amazing.

So many losers here, so many who do nothing but silly like this thread. Why?

AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE........................

You truly are a delusional tool. HOW MANY TIMES have we gone over this, Larry?!?!

You have 1. ONE purpose on this board. That one purpose is to be made fun of. That's it. That's the whole of it. You're THE lowest rung here. The owners haven't permanently banned you as a gift to the board and you're sooooooo stupid you can't even pick up something so painfully obvious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Mason hit me again. All I did was borrow his laptop because Larry has ours in the garage. He came home drunk (again) and I was just playing Candy Crush. He kicked my chair out form under me and as I tried to stand, he just punched me in my head. Then stormed out. I hollered for help but Larry just stayed in the garage. Diary, I don't know what to do. Some days things seem like they're getting better and then this happens.

When Larry finally came out of the garage for dinner, he didn't even seem to see the bruise. I don't know if he can't see or doesn't want to. Or doesn't care. He barely even talks to me.

Ok...weird news of the day...I found a pair of Scooby Doo Underoos in the drier. I'll have to call Les and see if the kids are missing a pair.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Dear Diary,

Mason hit me again. All I did was borrow his laptop because Larry has ours in the garage. He came home drunk (again) and I was just playing Candy Crush. He kicked my chair out form under me and as I tried to stand, he just punched me in my head. Then stormed out. I hollered for help but Larry just stayed in the garage. Diary, I don't know what to do. Some days things seem like they're getting better and then this happens.

When Larry finally came out of the garage for dinner, he didn't even seem to see the bruise. I don't know if he can't see or doesn't want to. Or doesn't care. He barely even talks to me.

Ok...weird news of the day...I found a pair of Scooby Doo Underoos in the drier. I'll have to call Les and see if the kids are missing a pair.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dear Diary,

Ok...weird just got weirder. Les said the kids don't even know Scooby Doo. They like something called Poky Man. And of course the super heroes. I'm scratching my head on this one diary.

My bruise looks awful but doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday. Les must have said something to Mason because he called to apologize. He's going to take us to Golden Corral for dinner. I hope he doesn't forget his credit card. AGAIN!
    Still, it will be nice to have some ribs and chicken fry. MMMMM....and pudding.

Stan is coming over again tomorrow! I have to admit I'm enjoying his company. He talks to me more in one hour than Larry does in several days. For some reason, Larry is having him put in a deadbolt on the door to the garage. On the garage side. Sometimes I wonder if he's not showing some signs of dementia. He still seems to enjoy his job though. Yesterday, he didn't even come home between shifts. Said he just waited in the Buick and listened to his Creed cassette.

Anyway...thanks again for lending an ear diary.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Dear Diary,

Ok...weird just got weirder. Les said the kids don't even know Scooby Doo. They like something called Poky Man. And of course the super heroes. I'm scratching my head on this one diary.

My bruise looks awful but doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday. Les must have said something to Mason because he called to apologize. He's going to take us to Golden Corral for dinner. I hope he doesn't forget his credit card. AGAIN!
    Still, it will be nice to have some ribs and chicken fry. MMMMM....and pudding.

Stan is coming over again tomorrow! I have to admit I'm enjoying his company. He talks to me more in one hour than Larry does in several days. For some reason, Larry is having him put in a deadbolt on the door to the garage. On the garage side. Sometimes I wonder if he's not showing some signs of dementia. He still seems to enjoy his job though. Yesterday, he didn't even come home between shifts. Said he just waited in the Buick and listened to his Creed cassette.

Anyway...thanks again for lending an ear diary.

I am especially enjoying the build up to Stan and Judy ing

Thread Information