Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about you guys, but I cant think of a single thing that Iran has done to effect my life. I sure as cant think of a reason to go to war with them.
    Here's a 100 of 'em:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...se_contractors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at Fox News.

"War bad now," because Lord Trump has spoken against it. If this were 2010, they'd be calling Obomba a capitulating wimp, and clutching their pearls while saying, "Iran must be dealt with! This rogue state not only threatens national security, but global security. As the leader of the free world and protector of democracy around the globe, it's our duty....yada, yada, yada."

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about you guys, but I cant think of a single thing that Iran has done to effect my life. I sure as cant think of a reason to go to war with them.
    Along with Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and others they have made you wait in airport lines.
    But then again we shoved the Shah in their face so there’s that...

All played a major role in terrorist technology.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-20-2019 at 11:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can think of three reasons: Israel, the KSA and the UAE want us to.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Says the Military Industrial Complex is Pressuring him Into a War With Iran

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump should fire Pompeo and Bolton if he doesn't like it, but hia reluctance is probably a show. Trump wants to go to war. Det CINC glory will be hard to resist -- he already ramped up the rate of bombing in half a dozen places.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump does go to war, board Trumpistas will hail him pussying out to the MIC as an alpha move and call anyone who disagrees a traitor, same as after 9/11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump should fire Pompeo and Bolton if he doesn't like it, but hia reluctance is probably a show. Trump wants to go to war. Det CINC glory will be hard to resist -- he already ramped up the rate of bombing in half a dozen places.
    I have little doubt that Dumb Donald Chicken McBonespurs wants a war. His past statement indicates that he thinks the country will have to unite behind him, but he has to make a show of not wanting it. That sounds cynical as all get out, but Dumb Donald doesn't get the benefit of the doubt at this point.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I would find it extremely difficult to support Trump considering the mass exodus of refugees this would erupt onto Europe.

Democrats hate my race but they are just one political party in a nation in North America. I really don't want anymore africans or arabs in Europe and would prefer to face the slow cultural rotting of western liberals over more region destabilizing by neo-cons

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have little doubt that Dumb Donald Chicken McBonespurs wants a war. His past statement indicates that he thinks the country will have to unite behind him, but he has to make a show of not wanting it. That sounds cynical as all get out, but Dumb Donald doesn't get the benefit of the doubt at this point.
    Pretty much. He has years worth of comments that make this likely.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proof U.S. Is Provoking Iran Into WAR

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is Trump trying to get Iran to do? Negotiate? Reform its political system? Sure looks like the US is escalating the situation without any clear objective or exit plan.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 05-25-2019 at 09:43 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is Trump trying to get Iran to do? Negotiate? Reform it's political system? Sure looks like the US is escalating the situation without any clear objective or exit plan.
    Could be diversionary for his mounting domestic problems.
    I don’t know if he’s patient enough to pull himself out of a situation in which he loses face.
    It’s not comforting.

I take that back. He is more than willing to lose face as he can convince himself and about a third of America that he has won something. Ex N Korea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One notable result of the 2003 Iraq war was that the US drove Iraq into the arms of its historical enemy and enhanced its regional influence.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally, some progress towards Peace in the Middle East.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump does go to war, board Trumpistas will hail him pussying out to the MIC as an alpha move and call anyone who disagrees a traitor, same as after 9/11.
    I will absolutely disagree with going to war with Iran no matter what.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran sees 'no prospect of negotiations with America,' foreign ministry says

Trash remained hopeful on Monday, saying he "really believe[s] that

Iran would like to make a deal," and

that he's only seeking denuclearization and not a regime change.

Iran, on the other hand, disagreed.

“Iran pays no attention to words. What matters to us is a change of approach and behavior," spokesperson Abbas Mousavi reportedly told the Fars news agency,

https://theweek.com/speedreads/843842/iran-sees-no-prospect-negotiations-america-foreign-ministry-says

After Bolton's Bombs (c) start falling on Iran, I predict Trash will say

"I, Supreme Deal Maker, offered Iran a (really ty, stupid, ignorant, ridiculous) deal, and Iran refused to suck my ."

People who have followed failed businessman fraud Trash for decades say the objective of Trash's deals is always to hurt the other party.

Mutually beneficial deals are never the objective.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-28-2019 at 09:44 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is Trump trying to get Iran to do? Negotiate? Reform its political system? Sure looks like the US is escalating the situation without any clear objective or exit plan.
    He does that all the time as part of his "business" MO. Problem is that when countries and armies are involved, that is irresponsible and dangerous.

Especially with chickenhawk Bolton in the engine room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So?

What are you going to do about it? Donate more money to the GOP that keeps him in power? Keep voting for them? That will show him.

Republican party has been taken over at this point. Trump is truly making it his own, and is building up a cult of personality.

Trump is every bit as bad as the hysterical right fantasized Obama was and more. This stuff is happening right in front of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best case would be Republicans taking the party back. Let the house impeach and drag him through the mud for a year, run a viable primary opponent and beat him in the primary. I'm sick of that idiot.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best case would be Republicans taking the party back. Let the house impeach and drag him through the mud for a year, run a viable primary opponent and beat him in the primary. I'm sick of that idiot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Republicans taking the party back"

how ING naive

Trash is symptom of the Repugs' degradation into cheap little s to the oligarchy, not the cause.

The Repugs not standing up to Trash, but defending him proves how ing degraded they are.

Repugs ain't gonna get better for the non-oligarchy, only MUCH worse, and including fatally so.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-28-2019 at 12:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's fantastical.

The GOP is not going to primary DJT in 2020. They are all in on Trump.

For that reason alone, it'll be necessary to vote against Republicans across the board. Unless they lose and lose badly, they'll never get the message.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they'll never get the message.
    the ONLY message they listen to is from the oligarchy's -whisperers, and the vocabulary is dollars, $Bs

Thread Information