Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a step in the right direction for conservatives to voice their displeasure and hope for some challenge to Trump's stranglehold, whether realistic or not.

The next step is to maintain that position against the flood of bad-faith fearmongering that will be leveled against his 2020 opponent, instead of repeating 2016 when the 60% of Republicans who disapproved of Trump talked themselves into liking him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "conservatives to voice their displeasure"

if such a so-conservative were an elected politician, they would primaried ASAP

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trash is symptom of the Repugs' degradation into cheap little s to the oligarchy, not the cause.
    He really is the logical culmination of the tea party movement that radicalized the GOP.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He really is the logical culmination of the tea party movement that radicalized the GOP.
    The tea party, and its Freedom Kockus, were created, are funded by Kock Bros and other billionaires of the oligarchy.

The Repug radicalization was started by the Gingrich Repugs, shutting down govt TWICE to spite, harass Clinton.

The oligarchy's strategy to Take Back America For Themselves (esp for the blacks' gains of the 50s and 60s) started in the early 70s (Lewis Powell memo) and has progressed, ratcheted forward since then.

The current Repugs don't give the tiniest about the (archaic, ridiculous) Cons ution, America, the environment, citizens, or ANYTHING except what the oligarchy pays them to give a about.

btw, the establishment Dems, intent on blocking progressive Dems and their policies, aren't much better.

Wealthy establishment Pelosi refuses to impeach Trash. W T flying F? and most House Dems support her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The tea party movement initially was about fiscal responsibility and Trump is hardly representative of that. Trump was a result of low information voters dissatisfaction with the status quo just like the rise of the "free everything" Democrats on the left.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The tea party movement initially was about fiscal responsibility and Trump is hardly representative of that. Trump was a result of low information voters dissatisfaction with the status quo just like the rise of the "free everything" Democrats on the left.
    The tea party movement was about mobilizing anger at the scary negro in the white house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best case would be Republicans taking the party back. Let the house impeach and drag him through the mud for a year, run a viable primary opponent and beat him in the primary. I'm sick of that idiot.
    That would be the best case.

It won't happen, and you know it won't. Republican party officials seem ready to slouch towards fascism. Until we get money out of politics, the party of rich white guys, for rich white guys, and of rich white guys will continue its run to the right.

You want something eye-opening look up Mussulini's Italy, and then tell me I am being unreasonable or alarmist. The parallels... yikes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top U.S. security adviser: Iranian mines likely caused UAE tanker blasts

U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton said on Wednesday that

naval mines “almost certainly from Iran”

were used to attack oil tankers off the United Arab Emirates this month, and

warned Tehran against conducting new operations.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-emirates-bolton/top-u-s-security-adviser-iranian-mines-likely-caused-uae-tanker-blasts-idUSKCN1SZ0JO?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_so urce=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed% 3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News%2 9

working assumption: Bolton is "almost certainly" lying
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-29-2019 at 05:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs were purged and radicalized by the oligarchy.

The tea baggers are financed, owned by Kock Bros

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "America cannot do a damn thing to us" -Imam Khomeini

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "America cannot do a damn thing to us" -Imam Khomeini
    marg bar ghazi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Domestic propaganda, paid for by the State Department.

Very foreseeable after Smith-Mundt restrictions on the domestic dissemination of US propaganda were repealed in 2012. This kind of used to be illegal.

There has been a nasty ongoing smear campaign directed against Iranian and Iranian-American journalists, academics, and activists because they have criticized administration policy and because they don’t echo hawkish talking points on Iran. It recently came to light that part of this campaign was receiving U.S. government funding that was supposed to be used to combat propaganda from foreign governments. Thanks to public exposure and pressure on the State Department, that funding has been suspended:

The US state department has cut off funding to a group that purported to combat Iranian propaganda, after it was found to be trolling US journalists, human rights activists and academics it deemed to be insufficiently hostile to the government in Tehran.

The Iran Disinformation Project was funded by the state department’s global engagement centre which was created to counter foreign propaganda and disinformation. In recent weeks however, the group’s Twitter account @IranDisinfo targeted BBC journalists, thinktank experts and civil society advocates, denouncing them as being “mouthpieces” and supporters of the Iranian government.

In one case they singled out a researcher for Human Rights Watch (HRW), Tara Sepehri Far, because she had looked into the human rights impact of [US] sanctions on ordinary Iranians.
    https://www.theamericanconservative....mear-campaign/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Is a Big Big Deal

The Trump State Department

hired a contractor to attack US citizens on Twitter over Iran policy.

And the contractor seems to have an oddly close relationship to a major pro-Iran war think tank.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/this-is-a-big-big-deal-4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campai gn=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

So the MIC Capitalists are pushing hard for $100Bs to be spent attacking Iran

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran Claims To Have Arrested 150 Rioters Who Confessed To Working For 'Outside Forces'

Who could those "outside forces" be? Israel? USA? Both?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The protests are widespread and the state killed the internet, making it hard to get information. According to Amnesty International ~106 people have died at the hands of security forces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    200% hike in the cost of fuel --> general strike

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The protests are widespread and the state killed the internet, making it hard to get information. According to Amnesty International ~106 people have died at the hands of security forces.

Do you mean Google and JooTube who have shut down Iranian news media outlets to suppress the truth from the public via orders of the CIA?

https://www.mintpressnews.com/with-u...orship/257682/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You rely heavily on the Jootube yourself, TGY, and if Google is trying to throttle news about Iran they're doing a piss poor job of it, the Press TV website seems to be working just fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You rely heavily on the Jootube yourself, TGY, and if Google is trying to throttle news about Iran they're doing a piss poor job of it, the Press TV website seems to be working just fine.
    That is the new Press TV channel. Find the old one which had over 250k subscribers. And before that they had an even bigger channel. The new Press TV channel barely gets over 200 views per video. Youtube algorithms really screwing them over and shoving down CNN, MSNBC and Fox news down our throats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your bs didn't survive momentary scrutiny. I'm not surprised.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100 killed so far in protests against Iran raising gas price as result of Trash's economic sanctions,

100 dead for vengeance-driven Trash to spite Obama and his Iran deal. Trash cries himself to sleep over these dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Government Withholds Iranian Food/Medicine While Claiming To "Stand With The Iranian People"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Preparations For Another Iran False Flag Are Under Way

Thread Information