Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Stop it. It's a two team league and the data shows that. Athletico is a good side and has made things interesting recently, but it's a race between the giants for almost 15+ years. There's a reason Barca was booed today in their La Liga win

Not sure what Neymar or Pootinho has to do with blowing a 4-1 and 3-0 first leg lead. Their transfer didn't cause that.
    Barça just isn't that good anymore. The team gradually lost too much quality, with Puyol, Xavi, Dani Alves, Neymar, Iniesta. The players they bought to replace them just aren't that good. Right now, it's all about the creativity of Messi or a Suárez-goal. And that's not enough.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo CR7 is finished

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Outscored by an aging Ibra, outscored by an aging Fabio Quagliarella before that, one of the lowest group stage goals of his CL career. Led Juventus to their lowest trophy count in nearly a decade. Had a teammate outshine him for serie A MVP last year. Him and Messi are absolutely declining, them scoring penalties doesn’t change that. Very weird time to bump this when Juventus are in their worst position in the league in over a decade and both Barca and Juventus are fighting for europa spots.
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 12-11-2020 at 12:04 PM.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Outscored by an aging Ibra, outscored by an aging Fabio Quagliarella before that, one of the lowest group stage goals of his CL career. Led Juventus to their lowest trophy count in nearly a decade. Had a teammate outshine him for serie A MVP last year. Him and Messi are absolutely declining, them scoring penalties doesn’t change that. Very weird time to bump this when Juventus are in their worst position in the league in over a decade and both Barca and Juventus are fighting for europa spots.
    GOATnalod literally hasn't lost a club game this season & Juve has been rolling since he came back from quarantine. (Dybala was trash during his absence)

Missy meanwhile is 1-3 in his last starter despite Barfa being 2-0 without him during that run. (LMAO at bringing up Ibra when he's playing in Europa league)

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That's Ronaldo sonning Lionel Harden at Camp Nou to steal 1st place in the group talking

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo played about 5 less Serie A games than Quagliarella the season he lost top scorer to him.

Ronaldo is coming off a 50 goal season for club and country at the age of 35 but somehow he's finished

If Ronaldo is finished, midget doesn't even register on the scale with his mediocre production nowadays (7 goals in 14 games)

Amused

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Ronaldo played about 5 less Serie A games than Quagliarella the season he lost top scorer to him.

Ronaldo is coming off a 50 goal season for club and country at the age of 35 but somehow he's finished

If Ronaldo is finished, midget doesn't even register on the scale with his mediocre production nowadays (7 goals in 14 games)

Amused

Washed at 33

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Amused

He’s done fine for his age (Ronaldo) but scoring penalty after penalty like Messi is nothing to write home about.

He was largely anonymous in that camp nou match, considering all the times Messi has constantly owned Ronaldo head to head. But of course when Ronaldo scores a penalty you celebrate it but when Messi was getting mostly penalties you cried about it

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    GOATnalod literally hasn't lost a club game this season & Juve has been rolling since he came back from quarantine. (Dybala was trash during his absence)

Missy meanwhile is 1-3 in his last starter despite Barfa being 2-0 without him during that run. (LMAO at bringing up Ibra when he's playing in Europa league)

Juventus have been mediocre all season, Barca are worse. Valverde had 2018 Barca only lose once in la liga all season but they were far from a great team. Barca is a mess as a whole all season, this is also the tiest Juventus side in many years. Imagine bragging anything about what Messi or Ronaldo have done this season. They’re aging and that’s fine, no one beats Father Time

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    How Ronaldo voted:

1.Lewandowski
    2.Messi
    3.Mbappe

How Messi voted:

1.Neymar
    2.Mbappe
    3.Lewandowski

#TheBest

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Juventus have been mediocre all season, Barca are worse. Valverde had 2018 Barca only lose once in la liga all season but they were far from a great team. Barca is a mess as a whole all season, this is also the tiest Juventus side in many years. Imagine bragging anything about what Messi or Ronaldo have done this season. They’re aging and that’s fine, no one beats Father Time
    Ronaldo has been outstanding so far this season. So, yeah, his fans can brag about it. Messi has been meh

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo has been outstanding so far this season. So, yeah, his fans can brag about it. Messi has been meh

Nope, 6 of Ronaldo goals in this new season alone have been penalties, nothing to write home about at all. Messi is the same way. Both have been underwhelming in open play. I think Ronaldo’s had a better start to the new season than Messi has, but nothing about Ronaldo the n the new season is really worth bragging about. This is in a league for Ronaldo that has the corpse of zlatan and lukaku leading the scoring race.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    How Ronaldo voted:

1.Lewandowski
    2.Messi
    3.Mbappe

How Messi voted:

1.Neymar
    2.Mbappe
    3.Lewandowski

#TheBest
    Messi had voted for Ronaldo before

But the fact that Messi also voted navas makes me think him going to psg has some legs.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Nope, 6 of Ronaldo goals in this new season alone have been penalties, nothing to write home about at all. Messi is the same way. Both have been underwhelming in open play. I think Ronaldo’s had a better start to the new season than Messi has, but nothing about Ronaldo the n the new season is really worth bragging about. This is in a league for Ronaldo that has the corpse of zlatan and lukaku leading the scoring race.
    Ronaldo earned some of those penalties. And Lukaku and Zlatan are just good

Thread Information