Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Veteran SpursforSix's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Post Count
    15,549
    Just in case y'all niggas missed it

    I've got a pair of the black but am seriously thinking about grabbing a pair of the moss when they drop.



    https://www.beatsbydre.com/earphones...e=e&aosid=p238

  2. #2
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    4,542
    beats by dre
    _____________________________
    "It's like every breath I take.....is pure power."


    The posters with one vote:
    elpimpo, elpimpo1, Oscar DeLa, chode_regulator, elpimpo3cc
    ROFLROFL

  3. #3
    Veteran SpursforSix's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Post Count
    15,549
    What's really funny is people overpaying for crappy Sennheiser's when they could have premium quality for less. Or on the other end, the punks that convince themselves that SkullCandy is even capable of playing music.
    Or how about the crowd living in the past and only wants Bose.

  4. #4
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    4,542
    What's really funny is people overpaying for crappy Sennheiser's when they could have premium quality for less. Or on the other end, the punks that convince themselves that SkullCandy is even capable of playing music.
    Or how about the crowd living in the past and only wants Bose.
    There's great quality for great price out there, just takes some research. When it comes to senheiser's they're awesome but should only buy em if you find em on sale. Unless you're a richer CryHavoc type that splooges money for high end electronics on a monthly basis

  5. #5
    Veteran SpursforSix's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Post Count
    15,549
    There's great quality for great price out there, just takes some research. When it comes to senheiser's they're awesome but should only buy em if you find em on sale. Unless you're a richer CryHavoc type that splooges money for high end electronics on a monthly basis
    I cant really disagree with anything here.

    It’s just that Beats are superior in actually giving you the sound that the artist intended. Anything else and you might as well just use your computer speakers and watch YouTube for your music.

  6. #6
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Post Count
    36,441
    Just in case y'all niggas missed it

    I've got a pair of the black but am seriously thinking about grabbing a pair of the moss when they drop.



    https://www.beatsbydre.com/earphones...e=e&aosid=p238
    you do know dre sold that shit to apple years ago right?
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Veteran SpursforSix's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Post Count
    15,549
    you do know dre sold that shit to apple years ago right?
    your point? Still Beats By Dre. Apple is just carrying out his vision. Even though, he doesn't technically own Beats, I'm sure that they run everything by him.

  8. #8
    coffee's for closers FrostKing's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Post Count
    3,532
    Saw the ad. 1 white male athlete and it was skateboarding. Fuck off
    _____________________________
    https://i.imgur.com/dDE00Yd.jpg

  9. #9
    #freeshit 2020 Chris's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Post Count
    31,143
    you do know dre sold that shit to apple years ago right?
    _____________________________




    The devil trembles when he knows the body is the temple and God is in you
    It's hard to continue when it's hard to offend you
    He snarls and sets traps, that have you setback
    The last round in this death match
    So strengthen where you're best at
    I promise you won't regret that
    -KP

  10. #10
    #freeshit 2020 Chris's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Post Count
    31,143
    Satanic beats by Dre 666 pimped out by Apple can't wait to spend my money on that

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •