Post Count
    Mahomes, Rodgers, Jackson, tbh.
    Jimmy is superior to Jackson and I wouldn't put my guy Top 5

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Jimmy is superior to Jackson and I wouldn't put my guy Top 5
    Jackson just had an MVP season. I'm not sure Jimmy is top ten even.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Even Seattle was like, we ain't spending a 1st or 2nd rounder on this guy; we'll take our chances.

So? The majority GOAT was selected 200.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jackson just had an MVP season. I'm not sure Jimmy is top ten even.
    Yes Jackson had a monster season stat padding against Browns, Bengals, Dolphins, Jets (16 TDs)

No way I prefer Jackson under center on Saturday in a must win game, over Jimmy

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dude is at 51-6 on back-to-back 4000 yard seasons with a sub par receiver corpse. What kind of ty Packers fan are you, anyhow?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yes Jackson had a monster season stat padding against Browns, Bengals, Dolphins, Jets (16 TDs)
    he led the NFL in touchdown passes with 36 despite only playing 15 games. he separately had another 7 rushing touchdowns. even if you take away those top 4 games you mentioned (which is a stupid thing to do), that is still 20 touchdown passes in 11 games, which puts him on pace for 29 in a full season. spoiler alert: thats more than jimmy had

i'll also wait for you to let us know jimmys games against cardinals and bengals (11 touchdowns in 3 games) dont count either

yeah beacuse one is black and one is white. nothing to do with how good they are

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    They are a corpse pretty much.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    he led the NFL in touchdown passes with 36 despite only playing 15 games. he separately had another 7 rushing touchdowns. even if you take away those top 4 games you mentioned (which is a stupid thing to do), that is still 20 touchdown passes in 11 games, which puts him on pace for 29 in a full season. spoiler alert: thats more than jimmy had

i'll also wait for you to let us know jimmys games against cardinals and bengals (11 touchdowns in 3 games) dont count either

yeah beacuse one is black and one is white. nothing to do with how good they are
    Compare Jimmy's performance in his teams biggest games (especially on the Road) to Jackson.

I'm seeing 2 total passing TDs for Jackson in 4 games - Patriots, Chiefs, Seahawks & 49ers. 2 games with 70.6 and below passer rating.

Great player against the doormats of the NFL. Average player against playoff compe ion.

Jimmy 7 passing TDs in 49ers four biggest games.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Either way, Mahomes, Rodgers, Jackson (and Brees) were top of the class.

This year, Jimmy G was back there with Dak and Cousins.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Compare Jimmy's performance in his teams biggest games (especially on the Road) to Jackson.

I'm seeing 2 total passing TDs for Jackson in 4 games - Patriots, Chiefs, Seahawks & 49ers. 2 games with 70.6 and below passer rating.

Great player against the doormats of the NFL. Average player against playoff compe ion.

Why would you take out Jackson's rushing stats out of the equation?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

jackson was dominant in the biggest game against the pats. he only threw 1 passing TD but he was unstoppable all game. its a very archaic way to just look at TD passes

What I was telling HarlemHeat37, there's a lot of people who still rank him up there.
    I like CN, but his posting in the NFL forum is all schtick you'll barely find Packers fans that rate Rodgers highly after the worst season of his career.

Ranking QBs is essentially ranking the best scheme and supporting cast, tbh. There are exceptions, of course(the elite of the elite all-time), but the only current elite QB that isn't aided by a scheme is Wilson. Even Mahomes, as great as he is, has a loaded team with a scheme that has made every previous QB in it look good, even the bad ones.

Kyle Shanahan makes every QB look good, as well, there's a reason Belichick wanted Jimmy G to go there

Thread Information