Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Dude gonna get exposed. The WR who was bailing him out is gone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude gonna get exposed. The WR who was bailing him out is gone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp
    Wilson was fine last year with Baldwin missing games and not being 100%. He'll be fine again.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And they won't have the money to sign his replacement because Struggle is hogging all the cap space

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And they won't have the money to sign his replacement because Struggle is hogging all the cap space
    Bend over, I'll ing show you hogging cap space.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Wilson was fine last year with Baldwin missing games and not being 100%. He'll be fine again.
    I don't think you're familiar with Baldwin's historic prowess, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't think you're familiar with Baldwin's historic prowess, tbh.
    I am. He was great. But they’re running the ball more. Lockett has taken steps forward. Moore is decent. And now they added Metcalf who will at least stretch the field. As I said, Wilson will be fine.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    baldwin was awesome. wilson will still be great.

seattle isn't the first team to lose talent because of their star QB salary and they wont be the last. its easy to have a loaded roster when all your studs are on rookie deals ... it was never sustainable

when seattle won the SB, these guys were ALL on rookie deals:

wilson, earl thomas, kam chancellor, bobby wagner, richard sherman, bruce irvin, kj wright, golden tate, doug baldwin, malcom smith, byron maxwell, jeremy lane. seattle has lost basically all of those guys, and baldwin was out or a nonfactor for all of last year, and they were still a playoff team

their most expensive players were zach miller, russell okung, marshawn lynch, chris clemons, and red bryant ... michael bennett was making less than 5 mil
    Last edited by spurraider21; 05-12-2019 at 06:43 PM.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    We'll see how he adapts. It would be shortsighted to say anything at this point as we're not sure if Lockett is ready to be a 1 or if Metcalf will take a while to get going. Baldwin was clutch. He, thought, was oft-injured last year and they managed to make it to the playoffs playing the run game. It will be interesting to see if defenses sell out to stop the run and make the unproven receivers step up to stretch the field.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Exposed?

It's pretty obvious no matter what the situation is Russell Wilson is an elite/stud/great QB. He owns numerous NFL records/firsts and his first seven sevens the best we have ever seen. A WR won't change anything, the guy will still wow us and show why he is the highest paid player in the NFL.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    baldwin was awesome. wilson will still be great.

seattle isn't the first team to lose talent because of their star QB salary and they wont be the last. its easy to have a loaded roster when all your studs are on rookie deals ... it was never sustainable

when seattle won the SB, these guys were ALL on rookie deals:

wilson, earl thomas, kam chancellor, bobby wagner, richard sherman, bruce irvin, kj wright, golden tate, doug baldwin, malcom smith, byron maxwell, jeremy lane. seattle has lost basically all of those guys, and baldwin was out or a nonfactor for all of last year, and they were still a playoff team

their most expensive players were zach miller, russell okung, marshawn lynch, chris clemons, and red bryant ... michael bennett was making less than 5 mil
    The biggest problem with Seattle was that when they lost most of those guys they got comp picks and drafted horribly from 2013-2016 for the most part. They should have traded some of them for higher picks when they had the chance, but even then the drafting was awful. The Percy Harvin trade blew up in their faces as did the almost equally stupid-trade of the mauling Max Unger for soft, washed up, oft injured Jimmy Graham. Almost immediately their run game went from first to bottom half. Marshawn Lynch's body broke down quickly as he couldn't get his customary automatic 5 yards up the middle any longer.

They've begun drafting well again but it's kind of mellowed them from an every-year contender to one of "those" teams like Green Bay that can get in any given year on the QB play but can also miss the playoffs easily as well. That is Seattle at this point tbh. No longer are they fun, young and exciting. They're committed to being one of "those" QB centric teams long term, which guarantees them at least 7 wins annually barring Wilson missing time but also means they won't be at the top anymore especially with the Rams in their division.

NFL is rigged to hide the fact that best black quarterbacks are better than best white quarterbacks.
    Last edited by JohnnyMax; 05-15-2019 at 12:26 AM.

wilson will still be great.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    NFL is rigged to hide the fact that best black quarterbacks are better than best white quarterbacks.
    The best QB last year was black and he won the MVP. How did the NFL hide or rig anything? Dumb

Believe.
    Post Count
    The NFL cares nothing about race and there are no black QB's on a par with...

Tom Brady
    Joe Montana
    Aaron Rodgers
    Dan Marino
    John Unitas
    Otto Graham

Right now it;s....

Tom Brady
    Aaron Rodgers
    Drew Brees
    Russell Wilson
    Patrick Mahonnes

Let's compare two quarterbacks from same franchise:

Matt Ryan has had Julio Jones, Roddy White, Calvin Ridley, Tony Gonzalez, Austin Hooper, Devonta Freeman, Michael Turner
    Michael Vick has had Warrick Dunn and Alge Crumpler

The rare case a good black quarterback get good offensive talent, you get things like this:

Terrell Owens kicked off Eagles after 1 season with McNabb (also targeted for injury with collar tackle)
    Kareem Hunt kicked off Chiefs after 1 season with Mahomes
    Tyreek Hill. They're attempting to kick him off the team.
    Ezekial Elliott. They attempted to kick off him team. Got him suspended 6 games and made Cowboys miss playoffs.
    Amari Cooper. They'll manufacture something to get him kicked off team.

White supremacists are celebrating Doug Baldwin no longer being on Seahawks

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177134191
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho....php?p=9809332

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you're a loon

mike vick was beloved, made 3 pro bowls with falcons, was considered one of the better players in the league... and then when he came back he was the most celebrated story during his redemption season with the eagles.

your post makes no sense at all. didnt see you complaining about culpepper's entire career being carried by randy moss

Believe.
    Post Count
    Let's compare two quarterbacks from same franchise:

Matt Ryan has had Julio Jones, Roddy White, Calvin Ridley, Tony Gonzalez, Austin Hooper, Devonta Freeman, Michael Turner
    Michael Vick has had Warrick Dunn and Alge Crumpler

The rare case a good black quarterback get good offensive talent, you get things like this:

Terrell Owens kicked off Eagles after 1 season with McNabb (also targeted for injury with collar tackle)
    Kareem Hunt kicked off Chiefs after 1 season with Mahomes
    Tyreek Hill. They're attempting to kick him off the team.
    Ezekial Elliott. They attempted to kick off him team. Got him suspended 6 games and made Cowboys miss playoffs.
    Amari Cooper. They'll manufacture something to get him kicked off team.

White supremacists are celebrating Doug Baldwin no longer being on Seahawks

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177134191
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho....php?p=9809332
    You're a 100% moron.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Baldwin was the black, more athletic version of Edelman. Not quite HOF tier but just a hair below and lack of longevity will kill that chance. RIP.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Baldwin was the black, more athletic version of Edelman. Not quite HOF tier but just a hair below and lack of longevity will kill that chance. RIP.
    This is ignorant. Stats don't back this take up at all. Congratulations, you say so much stupid that I don't even have the time to stick it all in your dumb takes thread.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    This is ignorant. Stats don't back this take up at all. Congratulations, you say so much stupid that I don't even have the time to stick it all in your dumb takes thread.
    small black receiver?

must be athletic version of small white receiver.

this dudes logic is just to compare races of players ... comparing haskins to winston

Believe.
    Post Count
    Baldwin ran a 4.48 to Edelman's 4.52, that is a step. Edelman a far better passer being an x QB, he's just as shifty and quicker off the line. Where are you getting Baldwin was more athletic at?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    bump

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    So far Wilson is strong mvp candidate, carrying Seahawks. Impressive

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

6X ST MVP