Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine him actually falling to 19 or close enough where SA could move up to get him. Would be one of the best scenarios where upside + need come together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine him actually falling to 19 or close enough where SA could move up to get him. Would be one of the best scenarios where upside + need come together.
    Im imagining

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So apparently he interviewed with the Spurs and the Spurs came away impressed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So apparently he interviewed with the Spurs and the Spurs came away impressed.
    Link? Is this an old article?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy to me is best case scenario in the draft in my opinion but he’ll be gone before 19 so we would have to trade up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be very happy if we are able to draft him

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is who I want but I doubt he drops to 19th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little was stuck playing behind a seasoned Cameron Johnson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little at 19 would be really nice. That said, I'm not super high on him. Not as big as one would hope for his skillset. Deceptively immobile at times on the perimeter -- actually looked more like a 4 than a 3 at points during the college season. Basketball IQ iffy and made enough mistakes for North Carolina to justifiably go away from him.

Easy pick at 19 but I'd hesitate to give up anything of note to move up from 19 to get him, to be completely honest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little at 19 would be really nice. That said, I'm not super high on him. Not as big as one would hope for his skillset. Deceptively immobile at times on the perimeter -- actually looked more like a 4 than a 3 at points during the college season. Basketball IQ iffy and made enough mistakes for North Carolina to justifiably go away from him.

Easy pick at 19 but I'd hesitate to give up anything of note to move up from 19 to get him, to be completely honest.
    Fuk man between this and Herro I hate this draft now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude looks kind of limited offensively. Didn't get that offensive star potential vibe from him that I got from Lonnie, or that I get from Rui and Porter Jr. If his defense is as good as advertised he could probably be a solid 3&D guy...but to move up or use the 19th for him would be kind of a letdown, imho.

Rui or bust, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little would be a beast in the open court with Murray, White and Walker. Hes really good off ball on the wing, attacking and put-backs, give him a corner three and he’s set. He’s got a very, very quick first step. Perimeter defense is very solid and could play small ball four. Don't know if the Spurs like him but given their eye for perimeter players if he ends up with them I’ll be very excited that Spurs SF problem is likely solved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuk man between this and Herro I hate this draft now
    , tbh. I actually think it's an underrated draft because a few of these intriguing prospects should reach their potential. Little is one such prospect that could be really good ... but he's pretty flawed like just about everyone else in the 19 range.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little would be a beast in the open court with Murray, White and Walker. Hes really good off ball on the wing, attacking and put-backs, give him a corner three and he’s set. He’s got a very, very quick first step. Perimeter defense is very solid and could play small ball four. Don't know if the Spurs like him but given their eye for perimeter players if he ends up with them I’ll be very excited that Spurs SF problem is likely solved.
    Yeah if the Spurs trade up for him, I'd be excited (even if I disagree on a strictly value basis). Their track record of identifying whether these type of questionable talents are real or not is pretty amazing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fair enough. I'm not sold either (he could easily be the next Stanley Johnson), but his combination of physical tools, no known medical issues and supposed work ethic and character, isn't easy to find.

Given that, their glaring need for someone of his mold, their being renowned for player development and the depth of youth already ac ulated, I'd rather him than some combination of Williams, Samanic, etc. at 19 followed by Okeke, Roby, etc. at 29.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okeke at 29 would be great. Little and Okeke and I’m a happy man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough. I'm not sold either (he could easily be the next Stanley Johnson), but his combination of physical tools, no known medical issues and supposed work ethic and character, isn't easy to find.

Given that, their glaring need for someone of his mold, their being renowned for player development and the depth of youth already ac ulated, I'd rather him than some combination of Williams, Samanic, etc. at 19 followed by Okeke, Roby, etc. at 29.
    Good points. Can't really argue with that, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Personally, I think Little is the Spurs' guy in this draft and I hope they are able to get him. It will likely require trading up to the 13-18 range though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Shams:

"Sources said North Carolina forward Nassir Little’s draft range likely begins with the Hawks at No. 8, but the Bulls (No. 7) are expressing an increased interest in trying to bring Little in for a workout ahead of Thursday’s draft. There had been questions about Little’s 3-point shooting in his freshman season at UNC, where Little shot 26.9 percent on under two attempts per game. But several lottery teams said that Little squashed any concerns during his shooting in pre-draft workouts."

If Little is getting looks at 7 and 8, that probably ends San Antonio's chances of even trading up to get him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Shams:

"Sources said North Carolina forward Nassir Little’s draft range likely begins with the Hawks at No. 8, but the Bulls (No. 7) are expressing an increased interest in trying to bring Little in for a workout ahead of Thursday’s draft. There had been questions about Little’s 3-point shooting in his freshman season at UNC, where Little shot 26.9 percent on under two attempts per game. But several lottery teams said that Little squashed any concerns during his shooting in pre-draft workouts."

If Little is getting looks at 7 and 8, that probably ends San Antonio's chances of even trading up to get him.
    agreed. i just don't see him being attainable but then again, this draft may be one of the least predictable one in years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.si.com/nba/2019/06/17/nb...-knicks-lakers

"It’s worth noting two names that come up frequently in connection with the Spurs are Nassir Little and Luka Samanic—they might have to move up a bit from here to grab Little, and Samanic could be available at No. 29."

If the Spurs are in the conversation for Little and Sekou, that must mean there's a possible avenue to trade up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do believe Spurs purposely fake interest in players to throw off the scent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do believe Spurs purposely fake interest in players to throw off the scent.
    I hope so. Little isnt right for this team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.si.com/nba/2019/06/17/nb...-knicks-lakers

"It’s worth noting two names that come up frequently in connection with the Spurs are Nassir Little and Luka Samanic—they might have to move up a bit from here to grab Little, and Samanic could be available at No. 29."

If the Spurs are in the conversation for Little and Sekou, that must mean there's a possible avenue to trade up.

Am i wrong or the spurs often tried to move up in past drafts ? I think they Will try for sekou or Little but i don't see what they Can offer except pick 19 and 29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope so. Little isnt right for this team.
    Are you trying to throw the scent off? Coz I do like Little.

Thread Information