Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still waiting to hear anything about when Season 4 will be airing, but Amazon picked up this show after SyFy stupidly cancelled it. One of the best sci-fi shows I’ve seen in ages. Nothing measures up to the 2005 remake of BSG for me, but those who enjoyed that show probably will like this one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still waiting to hear anything about when Season 4 will be airing, but Amazon picked up this show after SyFy stupidly cancelled it. One of the best sci-fi shows I’ve seen in ages. Nothing measures up to the 2005 remake of BSG for me, but those who enjoyed that show probably will like this one.
    Its out.

It was worth the wait, but felt really short.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Show’s pretty good, other than the godawful old politician lady who sounds like she smokes about 80 unfiltered Camels a day.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I kept hearing great hype about this show so I downloaded seasons 1-3 a few weeks ago with the intention of binging, watched the first episode than I started watching Watchmen than The Witcher so I’m going to have to rewatch that first episode again at some point.

But not before I watch Mr. Robot season 4 thoughts. So many elite shows lately it’s almost impossible to catch up.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    this is my favorite show of all-time tbh. season 4 was great, my only gripe is that it is too focused on a singular storyline

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've watched all the seasons. I often FFWD through some of the long ass dialogue, short attention span and the show seems to thrive on 20 minute monologues during a 2 minute deadline scene. Otherwise the visuals are stunning, the cast is ok. Don't care for the old with whisky and cigarette voice, or the obviously fake ass accents, especially by the old dude who plays on ever TV series known to man, but the rest seem ok. The Martian marine is Patty Mills' sister. S4 gpt a little preachy with the political , like undo ented immigrants and opportunity and . Just show some alien and move along.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've watched all the seasons. I often FFWD through some of the long ass dialogue, short attention span and the show seems to thrive on 20 minute monologues during a 2 minute deadline scene. Otherwise the visuals are stunning, the cast is ok. Don't care for the old with whisky and cigarette voice, or the obviously fake ass accents, especially by the old dude who plays on ever TV series known to man, but the rest seem ok. The Martian marine is Patty Mills' sister. S4 gpt a little preachy with the political , like undo ented immigrants and opportunity and . Just show some alien and move along.
    I’m through 3 episodes in the first season and it’s like you said, there is too much talk and too much over explanation in this and little action.

Now I know it’s the start of the show and you have to establish but the super long monologuing is killing my interest on this show.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’m through 3 episodes in the first season and it’s like you said, there is too much talk and too much over explanation in this and little action.

Now I know it’s the start of the show and you have to establish but the super long monologuing is killing my interest on this show.
    You 100% should stick to the season finale of season 1 before deciding to ditch it or not
    I'm still in the middle of season 2, after the season 1 groundwork is set, it doesn't seem so talky.

But like is said earlier, it's def not a show you can multi task ADD half watch while staring at your phone the entire time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Holy , this is a great show. I just started it yesterday. Avoiding this thread until I'm done.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Halfway into Season 2 and it’s great but damn that Irani actress’s voice. She sounds like an exotic version of Bea Arthur.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this is my favorite show of all-time tbh. season 4 was great, my only gripe is that it is too focused on a singular storyline
    IDK. Seems like it would be difficult to add something to it and not water down the rest. Season 4 had New Terra, the election, the on Mars with Bobbie, and Marco Inaros.
    That's quite a bit to handle for one season.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I'm up to episode 6 in s1. Things are finally getting moving and I'm getting more interested.

Big bad has been introduced so things are internally moving along.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    IDK. Seems like it would be difficult to add something to it and not water down the rest. Season 4 had New Terra, the election, the on Mars with Bobbie, and Marco Inaros.
    That's quite a bit to handle for one season.
    Just finished Tiamat's Wrath the other day, only one book left in the series.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just finished Tiamat's Wrath the other day, only one book left in the series.
    How are the books? I didn't even think to look before I started watching the series and then somewhere in Season 1, I noticed it in the opening credits.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How are the books? I didn't even think to look before I started watching the series and then somewhere in Season 1, I noticed it in the opening credits.
    They are great - I watched two episodes of the show and really couldn't get into it.

Thread Information