Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This fat, bigmouthed drama queen needs to get roasted. Dude is soft as and is likely never going to get in shape or proper health for his team to rely on him in the playoffs.

Imagine still being considered the best big in the NBA after getting neutralized by washed-up Gasol and Al Horford in consecutive postseasons..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To be fair, Gasol and the team as a whole played him really well defensively. There was zero space.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree, Embiid's impact was elite all series, even when he was struggling..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. They lost by 2 on the road to a team with a better record in game 7. I'd say they overachieved this year. If KL leaves for California, the 76ers could make more noise next year.

Either way, it was slop ball and I had a hard time watching.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This fat, bigmouthed drama queen needs to get roasted. Dude is soft as and is likely never going to get in shape or proper health for his team to rely on him in the playoffs.

Imagine still being considered the best big in the NBA after getting neutralized by washed-up Gasol and Al Horford in consecutive postseasons..

In a few hours, while you milking a teat, he'll be going skeet skeet

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

LOL! He has a GF

Reminds me of

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I said it earlier in the series and I'll say it again: it's outrageous how NBA fans on Jokic for being fat but give Embiid a free pass, even though his conditioning is actually having a negative impact on his career. Embiid was already getting tired by the end of the first quarter. By the 4th, he was just standing around on the perimeter. He needs to stop eating Chick-fil-A and start living up to the hype.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WebMbiid drowning himself in cookies and cream milkshakes right about now, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to see a showboating contest between this guy and Draymond Green... two attention whoring primma donnas...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said it earlier in the series and I'll say it again: it's outrageous how NBA fans on Jokic for being fat but give Embiid a free pass, even though his conditioning is actually having a negative impact on his career. Embiid was already getting tired by the end of the first quarter. By the 4th, he was just standing around on the perimeter. He needs to stop eating Chick-fil-A and start living up to the hype.
    It's the image of it though, Jokic plays like a finished product but doesn't really "look" like one, he has triceps that jiggle around and we're just not used to seeing top stars with a gut and just that body fat level in general.

Embid clearly needs to lose weight, he should go on that Duncan 2014 diet since Embid already has had too many lower body injuries and but visually he just carries his weight better, he looks a lot stronger and his body fat level is probably still lower. It's just getting his total weight lower so he doesn't break his knees and ankles down any more, and like you said so he won't be gassed in the 1st quarter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embiid is the reason the series went as far as it did. If anything I put alot of blame on Ben Simmons. He's a liability out there. I get he can't shoot, but he really seems to not be doing much else either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly he might be out of the league in 5 years time. That knee sure as isn't getting better with age.. 6 treatments a day and basically was hurt since the all star break. Yikes..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embiid is the reason the series went as far as it did. If anything I put alot of blame on Ben Simmons. He's a liability out there. I get he can't shoot, but he really seems to not be doing much else either.
    How is it that Simmons is now several years into his career and playing the PG, still can't shoot? WTF is up with that? Does he think he is a center, and oh yeah even they can shoot these days. they could shoot in the 90's as well, Ewing, Hakeem, David all had jumpers.. It amazes me somebody could generate this level of hype, and yet when you put him 10 feet from the basket he can't put the ball in.. Dude is insanely overrated..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the first 6 games of the series, Embiid was +80
    When he was on the bench, Philly was -97

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The conditioning is a concern. I wouldn't say fraud, there's not enough tape of him to really make that judgment. He is fragile. Though, on that Kawhi shot he should've let simmons get up on him and he be the second line of defense. At least he showed up in the series and well, if he can get some better habits, who knows. Nice consoling job by the girlfriend though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the first 6 games of the series, Embiid was +80
    When he was on the bench, Philly was -97
    A lot of that has to do with the drop off as far as his replacement. But also, the sixers are an awful defensive team aside from Embiid and Butler. Simmons has the tools, but his bbiq on the defensive end is just north of absolute zero.

Offensively, Embiid was a massive disappointment in all but one game this series. Both he and Brown can take the blame for that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do they think because someone hates losing that makes them a compe or?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I always assumed you two were the same poster. You're the only two people I've ever seen end sentences and connect phrases with a double period as opposed to a standard period or an ellipsis. Are you playing both sides here for fun, or are you actually two different people?
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 05-14-2019 at 04:48 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

looks like a Becky too ...
    hey good for him he probably never dreamt of dat ish back in cameroon ...

god bless america fame and fortune
    no way he pulls dat even as a tall random janitor even with his "personality"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always assumed you two were the same poster. You're the only two people I've ever seen end sentences and connect phrases with a double period as opposed to a standard period or an ellipsis. Are you playing both sides here for fun, or are you actually two different people?
    I don't know why spursistan uses my style, I've asked him before and he didn't answer..I don't mind, though, he's a good poster..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why spursistan uses my style, I've asked him before and he didn't answer..I don't mind, though, he's a good poster..
    Your style? you asked me before? wtf are you talking about dude?

I didn't realize your're this self-important. I will let it slide..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    looks like a Becky too ...
    hey good for him he probably never dreamt of dat ish back in cameroon ...

god bless america fame and fortune
    no way he pulls dat even as a tall random janitor even with his "personality"
    She is from Brazil.

Has pictures of her visiting Africa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    embiid is incredible... i mean Oden has a lot of "what if" but with embiid we already KNOW he's great.

he started playing basketball at 15, played one year of college, missed his first 2 nba seasons with injury... so realistically should have been raw as . instead, in his first season of playing nba ball, he was already the most polished post scorer in the league and a great instinctive defender (when on the court)

he's clearly a throwback center who isn't "made for todays NBA" but is still managing to dominate. think he chucks too many 3's but i have no issues with embiid beyond his injury proneness, but thats not his own doing or anything

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She is from Brazil.

Has pictures of her visiting Africa
    oh even better I like Brazilians!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    embiid is incredible... i mean Oden has a lot of "what if" but with embiid we already KNOW he's great.

he started playing basketball at 15, played one year of college, missed his first 2 nba seasons with injury... so realistically should have been raw as . instead, in his first season of playing nba ball, he was already the most polished post scorer in the league and a great instinctive defender (when on the court)

he's clearly a throwback center who isn't "made for todays NBA" but is still managing to dominate. think he chucks too many 3's but i have no issues with embiid beyond his injury proneness, but thats not his own doing or anything
    When he's healthy and not chucking too many threes, he's one of my favorite players to watch

Thread Information