Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I haven't even played this game outside of a couple minutes in an arcade, and this is probably the greatest character in gaming history.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Want to neg you so bad for disrespecting an all time video game character brah.
    Agreed. I put up with endless from members on this forum without saying a word, because no one here knows me, and none of it matters.

But dissing Ellie … so uncool. How is Ellie a brat? She’s almost dauntingly brave, she’s consistently helpful, she somehow manages to stay optimistic and enthusiastic through everything she goes through. During the first part of the game, she puts up with a lot of from Joel while barely complaining, and she has the emotional intelligence later in the game to understand his struggle over his lost daughter and why he is the way he is. She consistently put others ahead of herself.

Yep … typical teenager.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. I put up with endless from members on this forum without saying a word, because no one here knows me, and none of it matters.

But dissing Ellie … so uncool. How is Ellie a brat? She’s almost dauntingly brave, she’s consistently helpful, she somehow manages to stay optimistic and enthusiastic through everything she goes through. During the first part of the game, she puts up with a lot of from Joel while barely complaining, and she has the emotional intelligence later in the game to understand his struggle over his lost daughter and why he is the way he is. She consistently put others ahead of herself.

Yep … typical teenager.
    the scene after she ran away... the whole "I'm not her" shpiel was one of the more gripping moments i can recall in a video game

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the scene after she ran away... the whole "I'm not her" shpiel was one of the more gripping moments i can recall in a video game
    When I was her age, I can’t imagine I’d have had the emotional IQ to understand what Joel was going through, especially since he kept things to himself. Then again, Ellie kept a lot to herself as well, as evidenced by what she had only just been through with Riley, and wasn’t talking about either. I think the two had a lot more in common personality-wise than they appeared to on the surface.

Thread Information