My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Left asshole tles.

I think the players pressured the organization to keep brown.

Apperently everyone in the lockeroom likes him. Which is crazy because guys like Butler, Harris are giving up tons of shots but they clearly enjoy and play with pride with Brown as a coach.

The only dude with questionable antics is Ben Simmons but still overall the team seem to enjoy playing for Brown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media is so annoying calling for his job. His best player was out of it for basically 5 of the 7 games. And they were this close to winning..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media is so annoying calling for his job. His best player was out of it for basically 5 of the 7 games. And they were this close to winning..
    He didn't deserve to be fired, but the team underperformed this year. Let's see what happens when they have a whole year together under their belts. Something in that organization needs to tell Embiid to park his ass in the post.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't deserve to be fired, but the team underperformed this year. Let's see what happens when they have a whole year together under their belts. Something in that organization needs to tell Embiid to park his ass in the post.
    You can't leave Embiid in the post with Simmons on the floor and you can't bench Simmons because of politics..

They just don't fit well together..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Embiid was 60% and he still left Boban chained to the bench.

Bogus.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    TBH this Philly core is young and inexperienced and it showed in game 7 vs Raptors with those shot clock violations. The game was there for the taking and Butler is the only one that scored. Brown doesn't deserve to be fired for his players inexperience. They have a ton of potential for the future so I hope Brown's players learned something vs Raps, they have to improve to be champs and play smarter each possession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is better out there

Joel has to get in shape but owner needs to demand it.
    He needs to get on a diet plan.
    He has potential maybe this heartbreak for him will light a ass under his

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly fans like him (ie:Bitter Birds) They are content with their season, and see that Simmons and Embiid are still developing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He outcoached Nurse. I know Nurse is a bad coach, but still. Brown did a good job

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't leave Embiid in the post with Simmons on the floor and you can't bench Simmons because of politics..

They just don't fit well together..
    Good point. Simmons is the odd man out until he at least develops a mid range shot. Even rookie Tony Parker could hit a catch and shoot from mid range and that used to give Timmy just enough room.

It's just not a good mix of guys, tbh. Lots of talent, but no cohesion. Simmons needs to improve, or at least grow a pair. It's inexcusable to have a point guard who can't make any shot other than a layup or jump hook in 2019...

Thread Information