Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you want people who disagree with you aborted?
    as well, who is disagreeing with me? there's only a few and they aren't liberal indoctrinated re s like you and others here. if my actual stance is do whatever you'd like then who exactly is disagreeing with me? lol dumbass

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas lawmakers close to sending “born alive” abortion bill to Gov. Greg Abbott’s desk

Republicans in the Texas Senate passed the bill Thursday with the support of two Democrats.

If the Texas House concurs with minor changes the Senate made to the measure, it will go to the governor.

would impose criminal penalties on doctors who fail to treat babies born alive after failed abortion attemptsextremely rare cases

Texas reported zero live births resulting from abortions between 2013 and 2016,

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/05...-abbotts-desk/

extremely rare cases but TX bags had to waste time pandering to the Christian Taliban
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-16-2019 at 06:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's called sarcasm but i really don't give a about any of you dead or alive tbh. yall are just anonymous re s living on the internet.
    Doesn’t give a .

Proceeds to argue with everyone, gets overly defensive, and desperately makes sure that everyone knows he’s cool because he does acid and shrooms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn’t give a .

Proceeds to argue with everyone, gets overly defensive, and desperately makes sure that everyone knows he’s cool because he does acid and shrooms.
    funny you keep going this route when over and over again you're shown to be the clown that you are. ing clown!

ps: no one is cool for doing lsd nor mushshrooms. once again playing make believe comes back to bite you in your sorry ass.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So you’re saying the 12 year old rape victim should be forced to have a kid because her situation is an outlier? I don’t follow.
    The majority shouldn't be punished for the benefit of the few.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey hey now with the pronouns! lol

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not all or nothing, dumbass. The legislation could easily say "except in cases of incest and rape." Problem solved.

It doesn't. Hence the outrage over a lack of exception for incest and rape.

Which is all by design.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not all or nothing, dumbass. The legislation could easily say "except in cases of incest and rape." Problem solved.

It doesn't. Hence the outrage over a lack of exception for incest and rape.

Which is all by design.
    it wouldn't matter either way so why pretend? the route they went is already controversial however i agree with you that going down this route there should be an exception in such cases as incest and rape.

there's no easy solution to any of this tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's no easy solution to any of this tbh.
    The easy solution is to respect women's agency over their bodies, quit insulting the intelligence of the people you represent by pretending that a peanut sized embryo with a "heartbeat" is any more sacred or conscious than an earthworm, and drop this insane and archaic abortion stuff.

But this is all about maintaining a stranglehold on the evangelical vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The easy solution is to respect women's agency over their bodies, quit insulting the intelligence of the people you represent by pretending that a peanut sized embryo with a "heartbeat" is any more sacred or conscious than an earthworm, and drop this insane and archaic abortion stuff.

But this is all about maintaining a stranglehold on the evangelical vote.
    not necessarily... the fact that is lost in all this is that a majority of abortions aren't because of incest or rape but because of s, s, and dumbasses. that's what needs to be addressed but i doubt even if better programs to educate come about that this will ever be solved.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    States with the worst anti-abortion laws also have the worst infant mortality rates

https://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-anti-abortion-infant-mortality-20190515-story.html

==================

Infant Mortality Rates by State

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/infant_mortality_rates/infant_mortality.htm

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So that’s a yes? If you want a 12 year old who’s been raped to be forced to have a kid at least just be a man and admit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not necessarily... the fact that is lost in all this is that a majority of abortions aren't because of incest or rape but because of s, s, and dumbasses. that's what needs to be addressed but i doubt even if better programs to educate come about that this will ever be solved.
    1. That's not what a fact is.
    2. The cause doesn't matter. We don't tell people they can't shoot a home intruder if they left the door unlocked. We can't sentence women to 40 weeks of bodily submission to the government because they had sex.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. That's not what a fact is.
    2. The cause doesn't matter. We don't tell people they can't shoot a home intruder if they left the door unlocked. We can't sentence women to 40 weeks of bodily submission to the government because they had sex.
    again, there's no easy answer. you have 2 sides, and i'd claim more like 4+, at each other constantly just like the political landscape today and you think there's an easy solution to all of this. reality is there's no solution that will appease any side and i'm not sure there ever will be tbh.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So reducing people to the color of their skin is okay now. Used to be racist but I guess that's outdated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So reducing people to the color of their skin is okay now. Used to be racist but I guess that's outdated.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    again, there's no easy answer. you have 2 sides, and i'd claim more like 4+, at each other constantly just like the political landscape today and you think there's an easy solution to all of this. reality is there's no solution that will appease any side and i'm not sure there ever will be tbh.
    In every other modern country in the world abortion isn’t the hot button issue it is here. Only in America do we have dirt poor evangelicals who think overturning Roe is more important than making sure their kids get the same/more opportunities than they got.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abortion in America, explained in 10 facts

1) Abortion is at an all-time low

2) Abortion is still common

3) Most people who have abortions already have kids

4) Four states have passed “heartbeat” bills in 2019, and Alabama just passed an even stricter law

5) None of these laws are in effect yet

6) If it does take effect, the Georgia law could have an impact on people who miscarry

7) Many of the recently passed abortion laws are aimed at overturning Roe v. Wade

8) Some recently passed or proposed bills loosen restrictions on abortion

9) Abortion laws do not allow infants to be killed after birth

10) The majority of abortions happen early in pregnancy

more than 90 percent of abortions happen within the first trimester, or about the first three months.

Only 1.4 percent of abortions happen at 21 weeks’ gestation or later,

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/16/18628002/abortion-ohio-alabama-georgia-law-bill-details

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just told you the easy answer. Respect established legal precedent, supported by over 2/3rds of the country, and (more importantly) respect a person's authority over his or her body. That's easy.

Coming up with ludicrous arguments about the sanc y of embryos and giving no exception to cases of rape and incest? That's not easy. That takes work. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of ing morons in this country who make that hard work worthwhile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In every other modern country in the world abortion isn’t the hot button issue it is here. Only in America do we have dirt poor evangelicals who think overturning Roe is more important than making sure their kids get the same/more opportunities than they got.
    again, idgaf about any other country so they're laws and politics don't mean one bit to me.

as for the good ol' USA, well we'll all just have to keep getting upset over nothing. none of yall are affected by this, right? yall are programmed to be upset; tell the truth.

as for me, i don't care. be a , don't be a , do whatever you want as long as you leave me the alone. i'm still going to have the opinion though that killing a baby is wrong whether you think it's a clump of cells or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just told you the easy answer. Respect established legal precedent, supported by over 2/3rds of the country, and (more importantly) respect a person's authority over his or her body. That's easy.

Coming up with ludicrous arguments about the sanc y of embryos and giving no exception to cases of rape and incest? That's not easy. That takes work. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of ing morons in this country who make that hard work worthwhile.
    you trying to create a black & white scenario isn't going to change a thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you trying to create a black & white scenario isn't going to change a thing.
    It's not black and white. It's easy vs. hard.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This actually goes right into the blatantly racist against whites archive I have in this forum tbh.

Thread Information