San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan justified yet again.
    Only way to beat Duncan was to cheat.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of those kits to pass a piss test come with a fake penis.

I thought my friend was bull ting when he told me he used them at work but nope, put clean piss in the baggie attached to the fake penis against your body to warm it up, pull out fake penis and squeeze warm clean piss out from the baggie while your boss is watching in the doorway from behind.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lots of those kits to pass a piss test come with a fake penis.

I thought my friend was bull ting when he told me he used them at work but nope, put clean piss in the baggie attached to the fake penis against your body to warm it up, pull out fake penis and squeeze warm clean piss out from the baggie while your boss is watching in the doorway from behind.
    Remember the scene from The Wire when Cutty needed to take a piss test and there was a guy selling urine less than a block away from the parole office

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember the scene from The Wire when Cutty needed to take a piss test and there was a guy selling urine less than a block away from the parole office
    My favorite piss test scene on TV was on Seinfeld when Elaine tested positive for heroin because she had been eating poppy seed muffins all week. So she got Jerry's mom to give her piss and got turned down for the promotion she was drug tested for because the piss showed osteoporosis and that Elaine had supposedly already passed menopause. Her boss thought it would be too much work for her in that condition.

Thread Information