Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets may have to pay Paul an absurd amount of money for the next 3 years, but PATFO ed us until the 2022 season when 35yr old Aldridge, 31yr old DeRozan, and 32yr old Fatty Mills all come off the books - that's not even taking account Gay's extension that will be soon to come (Poop said he was the #1 priority in the offseason)

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NW division still the best by far in the league

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been saying it for awhile, Raptors are done if/when Kawhi leaves. Gasol is done and between him, Lowry and Ibaka is your entire payroll. FVV and Powell are both a joke as well.

CJ Miles, Delon Wright, and JV all looked fantastic to end the season.

Rockets are done with no way to upgrade talent wise and CP3 about to fall off a cliff.

Mavs completely overhyped.

Pels should be much improved as I do think they will be able to keep AD.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Dude I would not laugh at MEM. I love JJJ and getting #2 is a big win. If they can net anything in a Conley deal they have a nice young core potentially
    B-b-but Murray and White.....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Curry eclipsed Magic as the best all time?
    Maybe if they bring back grown-man rules and he was able to thrive against, you know, actual defense.

Bruce Bowen would murder him. Not to mention what guys like Payton, Jordan and Pippen would do to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets may have to pay Paul an absurd amount of money for the next 3 years, but PATFO ed us until the 2022 season when 35yr old Aldridge, 31yr old DeRozan, and 32yr old Fatty Mills all come off the books - that's not even taking account Gay's extension that will be soon to come (Poop said he was the #1 priority in the offseason)
    Fool, by yalls logic, if you dont ring you suck so HOU is in the same boat as SA except SA actually has youth already and first round picks to build.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fool, by yalls logic, if you dont ring you suck so HOU is in the same boat as SA except SA actually has youth already and first round picks to build.
    Lol imagine thinking we're in the same tier as Houston. They took GS to 7 last year and should've took them to 7 this year if the refs didn't steal Game 1. The Spurs are a 47 win team with a first round ceiling and a big 3 that will age like milk. Murray wont change that, just like DeRozan's arrival predictably (except to you) didn't.

You seem to ridiculously overrate the young players on this team, even went as far as say they were better than Ingram, Kuz, and Zubac.... So I won't waste my time convincing you otherwise because when you're proven wrong in the future, you'll do the best spin possible and refuse to admit you were wrong. Like your "We were a 48 win team despite missing nephew's max slot. The DDR trade will only improve us" take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Murray doesn’t get hurt, DDR would have SA more wins than last year. But besides that, even just looking at any impact stats, SA’s youth IS better than LA’s youth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might have to agree with Harlem when he said Murray has been out so long people already forgot much of a black hole he was offensively.

Last time we saw DM, the Spurs had a .500 (17-17) record when he permanently got the starting job. That team ranked 27th in points per game, hugely due to him attempting to run an offense.

Not only is he coming off a knee injury, but then he has to magically learn how to shoot in order to be playable in a lineup that has DDR, LMA, and Poeltl? Man....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doncic, Pozingis, Zion, Morant and potentially AD staying put..While Rockets still have Harden locked-up for years..

We are the only team in the division that doesn't have a high-end All Star, a Superstar or someone with that potential..

Regular season wins-- which affect seedings-- are going to be hard to come by in the in the near future when you have to meet those teams 4 times a year..

From a Spurs point of view, last night lottery was a bad outcome for our future outlook.

Would have been nice to have the Pelicans and Grizzlies as a divisional punching bag for the next half decade, but alas.

Don't worry we have Pop, and our secret weapons Patty and Marco!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Harden will be 30 next season. What's his window as a top notch all star? 3 years?
    i think he will age well. 5-6 more AS years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see those teams being a threat. None of them are clearly better than our team, the division is pretty even. Spurs just gotta draft and sign the right players and we good. I don't get how a potential White/Murray/DeRozan/Thad Young/LA line up can't compete with Porzingins/Doncic, Jaren Jackson/Valanciunas/Ja Morant, Zion/AD/Holiday or Harden/CP3. None of these teams have even 2 superstars on it. Rookies won't dominate this squad
    Last edited by RC_Drunkford; 05-16-2019 at 05:38 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont worry RC will find out a gem in the rough like Bryn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe if they bring back grown-man rules and he was able to thrive against, you know, actual defense.

Bruce Bowen would murder him. Not to mention what guys like Payton, Jordan and Pippen would do to him.

Thread Information