My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this bs is a joke a distraction folks. Wake up. There's no way a war is happening. We'd get killed. Of course save the use of US tactical nukes. But then all bets are off.

US is bangin the war drums on Iran and the usual sociopathic neocons are leading the choir. Bolton, Pompeo, Rubio and re ed mental rejects like Tom Cotton

Of course let's not forget bloodthirsty bibi netanculo

These idiots are forgetting that other morons in the past had promised easy wins like rumsfeld, Cheney, etc. Them idiots also said Iraq would last months tops

Even a minor skirmish involving surgical airstrikes would not fare well for US. Let's take a look why...

- Iran is a huge country. Bigger than Iraq and mountainous. They have been preparing for an attack for decades. They were attacked by Saddam decades ago and Saddam even with US help got his ass handed to him. 2 million lives lost on both sides.

- Iraq, Iran's neighbor would not allow a US attack on Iran from their territory. So where is US gonna invade from?

- If US tries to invade from the sea, it is filled with mines and Iranian small kamikazi speed boats and missiles would make minced meat of our troops.

- And how many troops would you need? At least 500 thousand. Which in a long war would mean reins ution of the draft

- let's assume invasion is out of the question the next scenario would be a mid level war where mostly missiles and airpower is employed as well as ground troops that would take over oil fields and small part of Iran. Again where are we gonna invade from. IRAQ is not an option. This scenario would be another Syria at best. Except the oil prices rocketeering for a few years would push us off the precipice.

- so what is left? A pure missile/air attack that would send 500+ missiles into Iran daily. To try to break their will. In this scenario Iran would employ their regional allies and attack US and Israeli assets all over the Middle East. This would cause a terrible tragedy on all of the middle east and again send oil prices soaring.

- of course the final scenario is a nuke attack. But again if this happens all bets are off.

- so as you see there is no realistic scenario for this so called war with Iran. It's pure propaganda. They are most likely using this propaganda to slowly increase military presence in Middle East preparing for the big one. And of course to milk the taxpayers off every military dollar. And of course to sow fear in US population.

Wake up. This bs is a joke

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is just stupid enough, just ignorant enough to agree finally with his blood-thirsty, oil-thirsty war mongers.

Being a "war president" that isn't defeated in the election didn't work for dubya 2004 except for the Repug counting fraud in Ohio.

There's a lot of hilarious youtubes "what could go wrong?". Trash and his murderous sycophants should watch a few.

They're just waiting for a trigger now, probably one that will be lied about, hyped like Tonkin Gulf, to up the Middle East even more than Iran could ever dream of.

But BigOil will makes $100Bs in oil at $150

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bibi laughing his ass off at us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only two leaders in history have completely conquered Persia, Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan. Trump wants to be the third. Can you blame him?

This is the holy grail of conquest. His place in history will be secured for thousands of years. Let's face it, both Trump and America need a big win, and it doesn't get any bigger than this. Below is the speech Genghis Khan made to the Persians after their fate was sealed. Trump has shown us that his Twitter rants are up to the task.

Genghis Khan ascended the pulpit and spoke to the crowd of civilians. "I am the punishment of God," he told them. "If you had not committed great sins, he would not have sent a punishment like me."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its world war three all over again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On unrelated news

Not related at all

Reallly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That S400 is a badass system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we would lose because of mines and kamikaze speed boats?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leaked Plan Shows US Considering Sending 120,000 Troops To Middle East To Fight Iran

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we attempt to invade via sea yes we would niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leaked Plan Shows US Considering Sending 120,000 Troops To Middle East To Fight Iran
    That's not happening

Calling it right now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only two leaders in history have completely conquered Persia, Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan. Trump wants to be the third. Can you blame him?

This is the holy grail of conquest. His place in history will be secured for thousands of years. Let's face it, both Trump and America need a big win, and it doesn't get any bigger than this. Below is the speech Genghis Khan made to the Persians after their fate was sealed. Trump has shown us that his Twitter rants are up to the task.

Genghis Khan ascended the pulpit and spoke to the crowd of civilians. "I am the punishment of God," he told them. "If you had not committed great sins, he would not have sent a punishment like me."
    if serious, you are really ed up

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's not happening

Calling it right now
    Bold

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Criminal Traitor in chief - needs a yuuge distraction to be able to continue his criminal cover up and bury those grand jury proceedings and those FBI 302's

of course he is the one telling his minions to go with Iran -

getting out of the Iran deal and then choking Iran's economy has been going on for 2 and a half years -

so yes -

this criminal has been trying to goad Iran into a confrontation to distract Amerikkkans since he stole the election.

A criminal will do anything to avoid prosecution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so silly as it sounds, we war gamed this in the lead up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq:

When the Blue Forces issued a surrender ultimatum, Van Riper, commanding the Red Forces, turned them down. Since the Bush Doctrine of the period included preemptive strikes against perceived enemies, Van Riper knew the Blue Forces would be cominfor him. And they did.

But the three-star general didn't spend 41 years in the Marine Corps by being timid. As soon as the Navy was beyond the point of no return, he hit them and hit them hard. Missiles from land-based units, civilian boats, and low-flying planes tore through the fleet as explosive-ladened speedboats decimated the Navy using suicide tactics. His code to initiate the attack was a coded message sent from the minarets of mosques at the call to prayer.

In less than ten minutes, the whole thing was over and Lt. Gen. Paul Van Riper was victorious.
    https://www.wearethemighty.com/artic...litary-and-won

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This speech was done in 2006 but very much applies right now. I guess I am underestimating the possibility of us using tactical nukes:

The United States could not care less about Muslim life. And the same is true for the genocidal apartheid regime in Israel. They would be happy to use nuclear weapons against Iran. They would be happy to break the taboo of Hiroshima and Nagasaki against Muslims in Iran. It would create no problem at all for them.

Indeed, I went to school with these neoconservatives at the University of Chicago. [Paul] Wolfowitz was there, [Ahmed] Chalabi, [Zalmay] Khalilzad, [Abram] Shulsky, all the rest of them. I went through the exact same program. Their mentor was Professor Leo Strauss. And who was his teacher in Germany and his sponsor? Professor Carl Schmitt, who went on to become the most notorious Nazi law professor of his day, justifying every atrocity that the Nazis inflicted oneveryone.

We must understand that these neoconservatives are in fact neo-Nazis. They have espoused the Nazi doctrine of Schmitt and Strauss and Machiavelli and Nietzsche, the “superman.” They are the supermen, and the Muslims are the s of the earth.

Tactical Nuclear Weapons

Now, I do not believe the United States will initially start bombing Iran with nuclear weapons. But if things get out of control they are fully prepared to use tactical nuclear weapons. And here in our materials, you have the Pentagon’s Joint Publication 3-12, which you can get on the internet…. just do a Google search and read it. And you will see there, dated March 15, 2005; nuclear, tactical nuclear weaponshave been fully integrated into United States conventional forces.

So if Iran were to defend itself, human wave attacks, whatever, they will be happy to use nuclear weapons, tactical nuclear weapons against Iran. Remember, these neo-Nazis, neocons want to break the taboo of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They want to use tactical nuclear weapons, to be able to say to the rest of the world, you do what we tell you to do or else look what we did to the Iranians!

It’s a very serious situation. And this could even get further out of control. Remember that before Bush invaded Iraq, President Vladimir Putin of Russia said that if he invades Iraq he could set off World War Three. Well, I interpreted that as an implicit threat. Even the famous American news broadcaster Walter Cronkite said that if Bush invaded Iraq he could set off World War Three. Two weeks ago we had the meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization; China, Russia and Iran. So again, if Bush were to attack Iran, he very well could set off a Third World War, a nuclear war.

Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. Among his many books is “Destroying World Order.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That S400 is a badass system.
    Sure it is. Not to mention the s500 is already finished and is said to be able to take out low orbit military satellites and hypersonic weapons.

I have no problems with any country buying defensive weapons. It's a free world is it not?

Matter fact every country in the world should posses s400s that way US would not be able to start wars anywhere and would just probably bomb its own territories

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this bs is a joke a distraction folks. Wake up. There's no way a war is happening. We'd get killed. Of course save the use of US tactical nukes. But then all bets are off.

US is bangin the war drums on Iran and the usual sociopathic neocons are leading the choir. Bolton, Pompeo, Rubio and re ed mental rejects like Tom Cotton

Of course let's not forget bloodthirsty bibi netanculo

These idiots are forgetting that other morons in the past had promised easy wins like rumsfeld, Cheney, etc. Them idiots also said Iraq would last months tops

Even a minor skirmish involving surgical airstrikes would not fare well for US. Let's take a look why...

- Iran is a huge country. Bigger than Iraq and mountainous. They have been preparing for an attack for decades. They were attacked by Saddam decades ago and Saddam even with US help got his ass handed to him. 2 million lives lost on both sides.

- Iraq, Iran's neighbor would not allow a US attack on Iran from their territory. So where is US gonna invade from?

- If US tries to invade from the sea, it is filled with mines and Iranian small kamikazi speed boats and missiles would make minced meat of our troops.

- And how many troops would you need? At least 500 thousand. Which in a long war would mean reins ution of the draft

- let's assume invasion is out of the question the next scenario would be a mid level war where mostly missiles and airpower is employed as well as ground troops that would take over oil fields and small part of Iran. Again where are we gonna invade from. IRAQ is not an option. This scenario would be another Syria at best. Except the oil prices rocketeering for a few years would push us off the precipice.

- so what is left? A pure missile/air attack that would send 500+ missiles into Iran daily. To try to break their will. In this scenario Iran would employ their regional allies and attack US and Israeli assets all over the Middle East. This would cause a terrible tragedy on all of the middle east and again send oil prices soaring.

- of course the final scenario is a nuke attack. But again if this happens all bets are off.

- so as you see there is no realistic scenario for this so called war with Iran. It's pure propaganda. They are most likely using this propaganda to slowly increase military presence in Middle East preparing for the big one. And of course to milk the taxpayers off every military dollar. And of course to sow fear in US population.

Wake up. This bs is a joke
    Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure it is. Not to mention the s500 is already finished and is said to be able to take out low orbit military satellites and hypersonic weapons.

I have no problems with any country buying defensive weapons. It's a free world is it not?

Matter fact every country in the world should posses s400s that way US would not be able to start wars anywhere and would just probably bomb its own territories
    US would only be able to bomb countries that have the Patriot system

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    America cannot do a damn thing to us -Imam Khomeini

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm hoping the prediction of March 5th, 2022 for the End of Israel is true, tbh.

Oh God! Bring about the end of the Zionist regime!

Thread Information