Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Celtics has the best package, however, if Kyrie leaves they are out.

There could be more players/picks involved from each team but I think the general premise is below:

Lakers
    Ingram
    Lonzo
    Kuzma

Knicks
    Robinson
    Knox
    DS Jr
    #DAL pick

For what it's worth I think the Pelicans would love to dump Jrue Holiday's salary. Suns desperately need a PG and have draft picks and players to trade, maybe a 3 team trade?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between those two, I'd have to go with the Knicks. None of the Lakers players are very compelling, Ingram's heath is in question, no one wants to deal with Lavar Ball, and the Lakers are in the same conference. Zion and De'Andre Hunter would be an amazing haul, and maybe New Orleans can get another future pick?
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 05-15-2019 at 04:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's still a trash package from the Lakers. That's three players who you'd have to overpay to keep long-term and the fourth overall pick in a draft with a deep drop off after the first three picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs - Rozan, LMA, Patty Mills, Murray, White, Walker, Bonner's ghost, Becky

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only lakers piece that offers actual intrigue is ingram but he comes with serious health issues. the #3 pick is valued significantly higher than #4 this year, so i agree that its a big deal. knicks could make a serious play and would have money left over...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Being real I think NY. Ingram is questionable. If dude is 100% he’s better than anybody on the knicks and everybody who watches basketball knows that. Lonzo is a ing mess and Kuzma is streaky. Knicks have a chance. I can see them making a move and AD staying.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis should stay and talk Cousins into coming back. Have a real big three with him, Cousins and Zion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By all accounts from what I have read, not only is La package weak due to their youth not being that talent, but NO legit hates them for what they tried to pull (as they should).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By all accounts from what I have read, not only is La package weak due to their youth not being that talent, but NO legit hates them for what they tried to pull (as they should).

You are correct, and I don't see why New Orleans would even want to deal with the Lakers? It also makes sense for them to package out to the East Coast as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are correct, and I don't see why New Orleans would even want to deal with the Lakers? It also makes sense for them to package out to the East Coast as well.
    Let’s hope BoS and NY step up. Plus there is always some random team (like TOR for Kawhi)

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis stays in NOLA ala Pierce after the 2007 Celtics revolution.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no trade package that seems worth passing up the chance to re-sign him next summer. Certainly not the Lakers offer of the #4 and filler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should offer DeRozan, Aldridge, Bertans, Murray + a first and hope the Pels' management is as high on mediocrity as PATFO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy thing is how well Dell Demps did his job in the trade negation process (in hindsight). He ing sucked every other time as a GM btw. But people who are saying that the Lakers can offer Lonzo are ridiculous. Lonzo’s dad came out and said that his son won’t play in NO so that’s already a no go. Plus he tried to have another surgery and will probably again miss the offseason so once again he won’t put in the work to fix his jumper. Ingram is one blood issue away from never playing again and Kyle Kuzma isn’t as valuable as people thought. Plus even if they do a trade with the Lakers now, they at least get the 4th pick while before they would’ve received like the 24th pick. Crazy how much luck NO has and they will still find a way to blow it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming Horford opts in, which I think he will it's the Celtics. Tatum, Horford and a pick. Works salary wise and NOLA would move forward with a Horford/Zion/Tatum/Holiday core

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Assuming Horford opts in, which I think he will it's the Celtics. Tatum, Horford and a pick. Works salary wise and NOLA would move forward with a Horford/Zion/Tatum/Holiday core

that would be a good starting line up maybe add one shooter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure Ainge is willing to move Tatum tbh. I feel like the Celts overvalue their assets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very nice trade. And if Zion and his group tell NOLA he wont play for them, NOLA can flip Zion to the Knicks for their 2019 #1(3), Dennis Smith Jr, Kevin Knox, and __________(future pick or players). Also resign Randle. Trade Holiday to get rid of his contract for players or picks.

How's this for a core:
    Horford/Randle/Tatum/Smith/Knox/RJ Barret
    Plus possible future pick /player from NY for Zion, and picks /players for Holiday.

Thread Information