Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not implying Kawhi isn't a valid centerpiece on a contending or isn't an MVP candidate, just that he really hasn't had the series as the centerpiece. He's had chances in 2015, 2016 and was shaky in critical games. I'm looking for Duncan-level 2003 Game 6 against the Lakers type efforts or Lebron Game 5 against the 2007 Pistons. Not going 16-39 against Philly and hitting one of the luckiest shots of the past decade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope this becomes the reverse CP0 thread where Kawhi just keeps on making clutch shots qfter clutch shots

Just for the lols

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope this becomes the reverse CP0 thread where Kawhi just keeps on making clutch shots qfter clutch shots

Just for the lols
    No offense, people on message boards have no outcome on how someone plays

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not implying Kawhi isn't a valid centerpiece on a contending or isn't an MVP candidate, just that he really hasn't had the series as the centerpiece. He's had chances in 2015, 2016 and was shaky in critical games. I'm looking for Duncan-level 2003 Game 6 against the Lakers type efforts or Lebron Game 5 against the 2007 Pistons. Not going 16-39 against Philly and hitting one of the luckiest shots of the past decade.
    Crazy. In his defense it was not a 39 kobe shots. Raps plauers werde litterally trying to avoid shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No offense, people on message boards have no outcome on how someone plays
    Ofcourse. It just ads up to the ops historic CP thread

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ofcourse. It just ads up to the ops historic CP thread
    Very true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just for the lols
    Game 7 was Kobe-clutch, i.e. shoot inefficiently, miss key free throws, but hit a bull buzzer-beater and then everyone falls over themselves about how "clutch" you were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 7 was Kobe-clutch, i.e. shoot inefficiently, miss key free throws, but hit a bull buzzer-beater and then everyone falls over themselves about how "clutch" you were.
    Raps players were passing up shots.

He wasnt forcing anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raps players were passing up shots.

He wasnt forcing anything.
    Who cares? No one wanted the ball in Game 6 of the 2003 Semis against the 3 peat Lakers, a much more formidable opponent than the Sixers, and Duncan hit big shot after big shot efficiently. Against the 2007 Pistons, Lebron had 25 straight of his team's points at one point. Great players carry. Kawhi has failed to do that so far in his post-2014 career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it's bad time with him just hitting that gw, but I'd call Kawhi more of a front runner than not clutch tbh. Ex 2014 finals, 2017 WCF game 1. He's rarely going off in a close game, it's usually a blow out, which isn't to take away from his contribution to whatever lead his teams hold, it's just to note that, when he loses it's usually not in spite of him scoring 25 straight like LeBron vs the Pistons.
    Last edited by 313; 05-16-2019 at 10:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy. In his defense it was not a 39 kobe shots. Raps plauers werde litterally trying to avoid shots.
    Tourette Syndrome?

Suddenly you cannot speak English again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2019. Remains to be seen
    ... in Game7, was 7/7 FT, then missed second (game winner) of two FT with 10 seconds left. echoes of '13.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP should retire tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kawhi in the clutch

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're forgetting the biggest choke job of his career IMO: missing the FT to ice the LOB in 2013
    It was a team choke job with the team not getting the defensive stop and rebound.

It looked like he was saving himself for the 4th quarter this game. Smart move. Made sure he had enough in the tank for closing time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're finally seeing what Kawhi can do now that he has been unleashed and there's no TP/Pop's system to steal his touches.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Spurs fans are just like dumped girlfriend who just can't get over her ex. She knows that he is not going to return, he does well without her, it hurts. So she tries to nitpick anything, and talk about him. Pathetic

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP reaching so hard .. if he was on the sperms he’s be sucking the semen right out the urethra the way kawhi is playing right now .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP reaching so hard .. if he was on the sperms he’s be sucking the semen right out the urethra the way kawhi is playing right now .
    You're sucking the semen out of his urethra because he's not on the Spurs. You also conveniently returned when he had his first great game of the series and the Raps are up 3-2.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're sucking the semen out of his urethra because he's not on the Spurs. You also conveniently returned when he had his first great game of the series and the Raps are up 3-2.
    Kawhi means nothing to me , except pouring the salt in your wounds while your stuck with demar and patty ing mills.
    all love mid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP should retire tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We're finally seeing what Kawhi can do now that he has been unleashed and there's no TP/Pop's system to steal his touches.
    Pop watching Kiwi like:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Buss watching the Lakers from his grave like:

Fixed it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakerfans trolling by proxy.

At least back in the day they had Achilles to fall back on but now that their franchise is dead they have to settle for a player who used to play for a team they hate and now are fans of him..because..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information