Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I disagree, a sane person doesn't allow a bunch of know nothings put another know nothing above them when it's real obvious they are the superior blues/track authority.
    Sure a sane person does. Nothing you do is going to make anyone here respect you or be interested in your bull hobby.

Ever.

So shut the up or you'll get banned again.

Do you want to get banned again?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Sure a sane person does. Nothing you do is going to make anyone here respect you or be interested in your bull hobby.

Ever.

So shut the up or you'll get banned again.

Do you want to get banned again?
    Pavlov, don't you ever pick up on a troll? I thought sooner or later you'd figure it out....nope~!

Dude, everybody here knows when it comes to my interests I have done the work and while they hate it they know I;m the real deal. Everybody knows SFS is a joke, his only successful thread is about Avante.

All I;m doing now is trolling your dumbass, and you are too damn stupid to see it.

Dude, you got some serious problems, ok skippy?

Ok, because you were this damn stupid for two days now you will put on ignore for a few days in punishment for being so stupid it had to hurt.

See ya dummy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Pavlov, don't you ever pick up on a troll? I thought sooner or later you'd figure it out....nope~!

Dude, everybody here knows when it comes to my interests I have done the work and while they hate it they know I;m the real deal. Everybody knows SFS is a joke, his only successful thread is about Avante.

All I;m doing now is trolling your dumbass, and you are too damn stupid to see it.

Dude, you got some serious problems, ok skippy?

Ok, because you were this damn stupid for two days now you will put on ignore for a few days in punishment for being so stupid it had to hurt.

See ya dummy.
    You're going to get banned.

I'm going to laugh at you.

lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Dude, are you ever going to do anything besides tagalong?
    Boiled down

SFS 37

Larry....just the 1

teehee

Thread Information