Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Harlem hack into timvp‘s account?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk continues to be sensitive about draymond since being conditioned to do so during Kawhi tenure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Harlem hack into timvp‘s account?
    Nah

Harlem would have done this right tbh

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can't guard bigs inside and ppl are going past him. Warriors plays more of a collective D with perfect spread. Iggy if younger is better on D.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His BBIQ is amazingly high, but he'll also always have as part of his legacy being principally responsible for ruining a 73-9 season with a series of foolish fouls and an untimely suspension that cost his team the chance to claim Greatest Season Ever. Kudos to Steve Kerr for managing him-- it can't be an easy task.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s an elite, all time role player. He wouldn’t thrive at all on a bad team imo. But on this team hes lethal. Most of his playmaking happens because curry gets trapped and green effectively runs point in 4 on 3 situations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just hoping the Warriors FO thinks the same way like TimVP and gives him a max contract No way in is he top 10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I think of top 10 players, I think of players who if I had on my team they would lead me to the playoffs. I also give LeBron the benefit of the doubt since it’s his first mess up in like 15 years. I just don’t see how a Draymond led team could make the playoffs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zaza is better.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. Giannis looks like he's too strong for Draymond to push around.
    The Bucks have all the tools to take down the Warriors. Hunger, coaching, talent, length, length, length, depth, shooting, an elite star, etc etc. A low IQ Rocket team had multiple chances against them. Milwaukee is anti-Houston in that regard.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bucks have all the tools to take down the Warriors. Hunger, coaching, talent, length, length, length, depth, shooting, an elite star, etc etc. A low IQ Rocket team had multiple chances against them. Milwaukee is anti-Houston in that regard.
    So true. Also the biggest thing they have over Houston is ball movement. I mean year after year Pringles let's Harden dance with the ball every single time he has it. Worse coaching I have ever seen.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Draymond a top 10? I don't subscribe to lists. It's an exercise in futility. I do know, he drives the defense for the Warriors. When he got in the face of Looney during their comeback run in the 3rd, you could see he was orchestrating the defense to its highest point. On the offensive side, he can be the 2nd/3rd PG with Curry and when Slim is back. He is, though so crucial to what they do, that's for certain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hakeem and Ewing belong in the same sentence like Porsche and Chrysler do tbh.
    I agree, Ewing is a Hall of Famer whilst Hakeem is a top 5 all-time.
    I suppose the sentence that they belong together in is the one in which either one would kick Draymond Green's ass.
    Last edited by Capt Bringdown; 05-17-2019 at 05:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s an elite, all time role player. He wouldn’t thrive at all on a bad team imo. But on this team hes lethal. Most of his playmaking happens because curry gets trapped and green effectively runs point in 4 on 3 situations
    You can't be a Top 10 player as just a role player though. I can't get behind that. Like you said, his success can be attributed to him playing off of Curry's gravity. Top 10 guys are supposed to be the ones opening things up for others, not playing off of others.

Doing like playing 2 on 1 and lobbying it to McGee/Looney once the defender steps up is nothing impressive. Neither is sitting at the top of the key holding the ball, mouthbreathing waiting for Steph/Klaynus to run around screens. Defensively, he's obviously great but he gets away with so much as well just because he's a loudmouth. If someone like DWhite got away with half the he does he'd be the best defensive PG of all-time. Great glue guy but the fact that he has multiple all-star selections under his belt is disgusting, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't be a Top 10 player as just a role player though. I can't get behind that. Like you said, his success can be attributed to him playing off of Curry's gravity. Top 10 guys are supposed to be the ones opening things up for others, not playing off of others.

Doing like playing 2 on 1 and lobbying it to McGee/Looney once the defender steps up is nothing impressive. Neither is sitting at the top of the key holding the ball, mouthbreathing waiting for Steph/Klaynus to run around screens. Defensively, he's obviously great but he gets away with so much as well just because he's a loudmouth. If someone like DWhite got away with half the he does he'd be the best defensive PG of all-time. Great glue guy but the fact that he has multiple all-star selections under his belt is disgusting, tbh.
    any good passing big can be successful "mouthbreating" and waiting for screens and cutters. duncan/pau were renowned for their top of the key passing ability. you didnt on duncan for having that skill. fact is not that many bigs do it well. jokic is a better passer than dray, but cant think of any other bigs.

i do think that a lot of his success comes from essentially commanding a 4 on 3, but the versatility of being able to be that kind of ball handler while also playing great interior defense and rebounding is invaluable. i dont think he's a top 10 player in the league in the sense that if we are drafting rosters, there's no way he's the 10th guy off the board.

but how many guys would be better than green for the warriors... honestly cant think of many

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you have that kind of offensive firepower behind you, anything you do can seem pretty good, since the game doesn't hinge on your efforts most of the time. This is a team where Andre Iguodala won a finals MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For me, he is. His skillset is almost completely unique.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will say this the refs have made him a defensive superstar on the defensive end much like they have made Harden great on the offensive end granted they don't give Harden the calls during the playoffs. For 90 percent of players it's impossible for them to score on Draymond in the post simply because he's allowed to handcheck, grab, hold, and a foul a bunch of times without it being called.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you have that kind of offensive firepower behind you, anything you do can seem pretty good, since the game doesn't hinge on your efforts most of the time. This is a team where Andre Iguodala won a finals MVP.
    And then you’ve used that FMVP to argue against Curry’s greatness

talking out of both sides of your ass

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    >makes thread
    >doesnt reply at all

nice one op

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He really is the definition of a glue guy in terms of what he focuses on, and he has figured out what he needs to do to make a great team better. He drives me crazy, but it's hard to argue with him leading the team in rebounds, assists, and blocks in the playoffs. He's like Rodman in that he understands his limitations and gets the absolute most out of his skill set. That being said, he is in the best of situations, having had two to three all-world shooters around him his entire career. If you replace him with prime Andrei Kirilenko, the results are probably just as good, and maybe better. And Kirilenko doesn't commit multiple stupid flagrant/technical fouls in a playoff run, get suspended, and ruin what otherwise would've been historically the greatest season ever...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He really is the definition of a glue guy in terms of what he focuses on, and he has figured out what he needs to do to make a great team better. He drives me crazy, but it's hard to argue with him leading the team in rebounds, assists, and blocks in the playoffs. He's like Rodman in that he understands his limitations and gets the absolute most out of his skill set. That being said, he is in the best of situations, having had two to three all-world shooters around him his entire career. If you replace him with prime Andrei Kirilenko, the results are probably just as good, and maybe better. And Kirilenko doesn't commit multiple stupid flagrant/technical fouls in a playoff run, get suspended, and ruin what otherwise would've been historically the greatest season ever...
    For every one they call, he gets always with 3 others. They dude poked Harden in the eye two games in a row “on accident”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any good passing big can be successful "mouthbreating" and waiting for screens and cutters. duncan/pau were renowned for their top of the key passing ability. you didnt on duncan for having that skill. fact is not that many bigs do it well. jokic is a better passer than dray, but cant think of any other bigs.

i do think that a lot of his success comes from essentially commanding a 4 on 3, but the versatility of being able to be that kind of ball handler while also playing great interior defense and rebounding is invaluable. i dont think he's a top 10 player in the league in the sense that if we are drafting rosters, there's no way he's the 10th guy off the board.

but how many guys would be better than green for the warriors... honestly cant think of many
    He's good and can definitely agree that he's one of the best glue guys ever, but Top 10 or all-star? no. Theres not many guys that that could've done what Bowen did for the Spurs or even what GS Iggy does and they never even sniffed an all-star game. This got gets so much favoritism because of his big donkey mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake News media creation.

Put Mouthbreather on an average team without WarriorRef and he's merely above average / pretty good.

Thread Information