Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's more impactful in his role as a role player than LMA/DD are in their roles as stars. But can he lead a team to the playoffs (even as pretenders) as the best player like our two fake stars have proven that they can?

It becomes an apples to oranges comparison when you try to insert Donkey into Top 10 conversations or measure him up against players with actual star talent.
    I don't think he can lead a team as the best offensive player or be relied to score 20+ every night. So if we're going strictly by star talent/typical franchise player, he's not in the top 10. But he's the most important player to have in a playoff game. Just like how Robert Horry was never an all-star/top 10 talent, but you would want him on your team in crunch time.

I don't believe Draymond would significantly be worse if he played elsewhere. He definitely reaches his full potential in Golden State's system, but unlike guys like Lamarcus and Demar, he always has that killer instinct that every playoff team needs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny seeing empty insults like donkey and mouth breather as if that somehow diminishes his game
    You act like you're his wife.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond comes across in the game as an oaf. In reality he might be the smartest person on the court, as far as clarity of mind. In interviews he's always very clear and seems focused. He knows his role and does it. Curry and Klay are guilty of playing down to the compe ion which could let them back into it. Draymond is ready to end it.

Tbh, the Seth Curry drama is uncomfortable. Watching the little brother trying to keep up with Steph is hard, and you can see he gets beyond his ability at times and tries to show he's up to it, but kudos to him for even making the NBA. Now if he could develop that same shooting ability.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You act like you're his wife.
    You act like you’re my

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Draymond comes across in the game as an oaf. In reality he might be the smartest person on the court, as far as clarity of mind. In interviews he's always very clear and seems focused. He knows his role and does it. Curry and Klay are guilty of playing down to the compe ion which could let them back into it. Draymond is ready to end it.

Tbh, the Seth Curry drama is uncomfortable. Watching the little brother trying to keep up with Steph is hard, and you can see he gets beyond his ability at times and tries to show he's up to it, but kudos to him for even making the NBA. Now if he could develop that same shooting ability.
    I wanna see a Seth/Raymond altercation just to put Steph in an impossible position

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanna see a Seth/Raymond altercation just to put Steph in an impossible position

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a basketball genius..the defense of Kevin Garnett, the passing of Chris Webber and the leadership of Tim Duncan, all in 1 package..

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just a basketball genius..the defense of Kevin Garnett, the passing of Chris Webber and the leadership of Tim Duncan, all in 1 package..
    Sounds like a taller version of Roddy Bukkake or whatever his name was, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4/10

I always picture Gaymond like this he is going off on one his rants after being called for a foul he 100% committed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a taller version of Roddy Bukkake or whatever his name was, tbh.
    Roddy B had Nash's shot, Rose's athleticism, and Parker's speed and finishing ability.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You act like you’re my

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still say top 15ish. His value offensively is largely tied to Curry's unprecedented, quick release, pull-up 3-point shooting ability and all the attention is draws, both on and off ball. Without that to initiate myriad secondary play making opportunities via 4-on-3s, his inability to shoot or really score reliably in any half court fashion would become exacerbated.

Granted, it works both ways. Give Curry the personnel Lillard has to work with and teams would do to him what the Warriors are to the Trail Blazers right now.

Irving, Jokic, Curry, Durant, Harden, James, Antetokounmpo, Towns, Davis, George, Embiid, Lillard and S bag, are all better. Griffin, Butler, Gobert, are all debatable. That puts him in the 14-17 range.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of premature ejaculations about Draymond. FFS, he doesn't even have to guard anyone in this series.
    Iggy is the key man in this series, not donkey.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of premature ejaculations about Draymond. FFS, he doesn't even have to guard anyone in this series.
    Iggy is the key man in this series, not donkey.

Exactly, they always put Iggy on the other teams best player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers are so weak they allow Green to free safety all over the court. Green has no one to guard, it's like it's 5 on 4. Hence his basketball "genius" in this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah! green sucks on offense and defense!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harrison Barnes 2.0 basically, looks otherworldly next to Chef, would be a foul machine on most lesser teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump.

18, 14, 11, 3, 2 and biggest shot of the game.

Iggy is the reason

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harrison Barnes 2.0 basically, looks otherworldly next to Chef, would be a foul machine on most lesser teams.
    Even the crappy Spurs could beat Portland with how bad Dame has been playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That shot exemplified everything about this niglet, tbh.... Curry with the double/triple team, and this dude camping on the line ready to chuck one out, nobody 10 feet around him...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget that he had the best quote of the season

WE DON'T NEED YOU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget that he had the best quote of the season

WE DON'T NEED YOU
    The more accurate quote would have been:

WE BETTER WITHOUT YOU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry & Draymond would drag Kwame Brown and Smush Parker to the finals. After it’s all said and done, Curry/Draymond will be considered a top 3 duo ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That shot exemplified everything about this niglet, tbh.... Curry with the double/triple team, and this dude camping on the line ready to chuck one out, nobody 10 feet around him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He’s a great shooter in his own right, just can’t dribble the same and can’t get the variety of shots off that Curry can. No one in history can

Thread Information