Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Keep in mind you do have that track/football/blues EXPERT on your side.

If you know nothings can answer all of these six questions (all easy for guys like myself) I will do 30 days in the hole/self bannishment.

I;m real REAL confident you people can't do it. Google all ya want, you just can't do it.

1.When Bob Hayes was in the league, there were two other NFL players who had beaten him in their college days, who?

2.Who is the fastest white player at 100 yards to ever play in the NFL, he ran a 9.3.

3.Fill in these 8 lanes using sub 10.10 sprinters who played in the NFL.

lane

4.Matt Boling has really made an impact but.....what HS kid actually tied the 100 yard record?

5.Boling split 44.7 on a 4x4 leg, what white American ran the fastest 4x4 split ever by a white guy?

Here is how this will go, just a load of crap as ya fail to answer anything. Know nothings vs the know everything, love it, hahahahaha~~~~~~

Ask SFS for help, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love this...

He was out of Tennessee, which reminds me,

6. Fill in the All Time U of Tennessee 100m

lane

Last edited by Avant; 05-15-2019 at 11:07 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Here's a challenge for you:

Shut the up.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Here's a challenge for you:

Shut the up.
    The first know nothing, who will be the second?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The first know nothing, who will be the second?
    You failed the challenge.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Pavlov, why post in threads where you know nothing at all about the topic?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Pavlov, why post in threads where you know nothing at all about the topic?
    You failed again.

The thing is you've already lost your own challenge as well. You have been completely and permanently defeated by SFS as the universally recognized expert on ST when it comes to track and the blues.

There is nothing you can do about it.

Sorry.

Now whine some more about it.

It's all you ever do.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    You failed again.

The thing is you've already lost your own challenge as well. You have been completely and permanently defeated by SFS as the universally recognized expert on ST when it comes to track and the blues.

There is nothing you can do about it.

Sorry.

Now whine some more about it.

It's all you ever do.
    Stupid, there is nobody here who if asked this question to win 1000 buck....

What NFL running back won the Olympic decathlon?

....is asking SFS, they are asking Avante, and everybody knows it.

Why act stupid about this, obviously SFS can't talk track, we all know that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Stupid, there is nobody here who if asked this question to win 1000 buck....

What NFL running back won the Olympic decathlon?

....is asking SFS, they are asking Avante, and everybody knows it.

Why act stupid about this, obviously SFS can't talk track, we all know that.
    We're all trolling you.

It's pathetically easy.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    We're all trolling you.

It's pathetically easy.

Stupid, OBVIOUSLY SFS don;'t know about anything but movies we all know that, now think about who is really being trolled here, , look what I do to your dumbass.

Dude, watching grown ups acting like total morons over this is funny, we all know my knowledge is real, but the silly games that must be played, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do have fun with this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Stupid, OBVIOUSLY SFS don;'t know about anything but movies we all know that, now think about who is really being trolled here, , look what I do to your dumbass.

Dude, watching grown ups acting like total morons over this is funny, we all know my knowledge is real, but the silly games that must be played, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do have fun with this.
    You have fun biting on every troll post anyone makes about you and being the laughingstock of this board?

hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    You have fun biting on every troll post anyone makes about you and being the laughingstock of this board?

hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov, what do we all do here, what sells tickets here? Yep, the cut/put down/the bug/bother, the bull . Look at who posts here, what does that tell you? Look at you, are you a total mess or what? I have fun here, and everybody knows nobody here can talk the things I do on my level, so I'm very cool with being that guy nobody can hang with so they MUST battle it, it's funny watching this silly .

Dude, a total track dummy is the EXPERT.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Pavlov, what do we all do here, what sells tickets here? Yep, the cut/put down/the bug/bother, the bull . Look at who posts here, what does that tell you? Look at you, are you a total mess or what? I have fun here, and everybody knows nobody here can talk the things I do on my level, so I'm very cool with being that guy nobody can hang with so they MUST battle it, it's funny watching this silly .

Dude, a total track dummy is the EXPERT.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are no tickets.

Nobody cares about the things you care about.

This is so sad.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    There are no tickets.

Nobody cares about the things you care about.

This is so sad.
    Dude, why are you so dense? You have any idea how many track and field forums are out there? How about music forums? How about movies, literature? All things I care about and can talk. So you are totally wrong yet again.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Like I said nobody here can answer those questions. I have no equal, I can't be matched, come on prove me wrong, ya can't can ya, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

I will answer the first question.

While at Florida A&M Bob Hayes lost an NAIA 200m to soon to be Giants WR Homer Jones out of Texas Southern*****

He also lost many times to the 1964 Olympic 200m champ Henry Carr (Arizona State) in the 200m, Carr also a Giant, a cornerback.

***** Jones the first player in NFL history to e the ball.

See how easy this stuff is if you know the sport?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    See how easy it is to troll Avante into a mul hread meltdown?

hahahahahahahaha

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If we have a question, we'd ask SFS. Nobody cares about your "challenge", including the expert himself. There'd be no reason for him to come down to your level.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    So asshurt that SFS is the real expert.

no wonder Judy started ing Stan

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Larry, there's no reason for a challenge. If you'd lost the poll in a close race, like 18-16, then maybe a challenge to prove the true expert could be justified. But you lost 33-1. You got dominated. SFS is so far superior to you that a challenge would just be a waste of his time. Just accept defeat and move on. It would be like me offering a challenge to play Lebron 1 on 1 in hoops. Lebron isn't going to entertain that .

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    If we have a question, we'd ask SFS. Nobody cares about your "challenge", including the expert himself. There'd be no reason for him to come down to your level.
    You do know SFS knows nothing at all about track, right?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    So asshurt that SFS is the real expert.

no wonder Judy started ing Stan
    Dude, are you ever going to do anything other than tagalong?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Larry, there's no reason for a challenge. If you'd lost the poll in a close race, like 18-16, then maybe a challenge to prove the true expert could be justified. But you lost 33-1. You got dominated. SFS is so far superior to you that a challenge would just be a waste of his time. Just accept defeat and move on. It would be like me offering a challenge to play Lebron 1 on 1 in hoops. Lebron isn't going to entertain that .
    If we'd had a trivia contest or any actual contest and I'd I'd lost I would move on. As we know none of that happened. Everybody knowing in a REAL contest I'd totally destroy SFS. Until we have a legit contest proving who really knows track I will be THE EXPERT here simply because I know FAR more about track than anybody else here and everybody knows it.

Have a legit contest if not then just accept the fact I am THE TRACK EXPERT.

Dude, you don't vote for EXPERTS you put it to a test, ok?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    As we can see nobody here knows about track other than.....AVANTE.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You do know SFS knows nothing at all about track, right?
    Please refer back to the official track/field and blues source thread that was just recently bumped. I understand you're frustrated, but all the ranting and raving that you are anything other than second banana is getting a little pathetic. Move on.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Please refer back to the official track/field and blues source thread that was just recently bumped. I understand you're frustrated, but all the ranting and raving that you are anything other than second banana is getting a little pathetic. Move on.
    Dude, what are we really seeing here? A bunch of immature posters totally frustrated because they all know Avante knows far more about most things than they do so they MUST play this stupid bull with the joke SFS who don't know . You know, everybody knows it.

I'll have my fun with it.

Have a legir/real contest and watch how badly SFS gets destroyed.

I have no equal when it comes to track/blues talk, and everybody knows it, that's why there will nevrer bne any REAL contest, which I would win easily.

SFS don't know and everybody knows it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, what are we really seeing here? A bunch of immature posters totally frustrated because they all know Avante knows far more about most things than they do so they MUST play this stupid bull with the joke SFS who don't know . You know, everybody knows it.

I'll have my fun with it.

Have a legir/real contest and watch how badly SFS gets destroyed.

I have no equal when it comes to track/blues talk, and everybody knows it, that's why there will nevrer bne any REAL contest, which I would win easily.

SFS don't know and everybody knows it.
    You're the only one acting frustrated. Everybody else seems pretty comfortable with their chosen source.

Thread Information