Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Klaw apalisoc_9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    22,842
    Vanfleet 4pg

    19% from 3
    27% from the field

    And the biggest stat

    20 minutes per game

    _____________________________

  2. #2
    Veteran DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    68,087
    50?

  3. #3
    I'll tumble for ya Chris Fall's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    561
    So give Jeremy Lin those minutes or play Lowry 44 minutes a game?

  4. #4
    You have no idea UZER's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8,576
    Patty Mills

  5. #5
    5. timvp's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    55,360
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post9810352

    At least source your thread, IMO.

  6. #6
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    36,314
    apa plagiarising smh
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Veteran DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    68,087
    What do you expect from a carbon copy alt who cannot decide if he's Trill Clinton or dabom?

  8. #8
    Klaw apalisoc_9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    22,842
    Gtfo scrah. Aint no way you're the only one who ever thought lf this

  9. #9
    NostraSpurMus phxspurfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10,689
    fail so much plagiarism on ST these days. 2 of my threads directly stolen in last 2 weeks tbh


    No worries tho not worried about attention whores with 8 alts
    _____________________________

  10. #10
    Veteran DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    68,087
    Gtfo scrah. Aint no way you're the only one who ever thought lf this
    That excuse only works in 3rd world countries and China. He thought of it first. That's how plagiarism works.

  11. #11
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    277
    Why isnt the media talking about Middleton stinking up the court. This clown is averaging 11 pts per game. He is supposed to be their second best player and he looks like he should be benched at times.

  12. #12
    SeaGOAT midnightpulp's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    24,304
    Two huge games in a row for the kid.
    _____________________________

  13. #13
    Spur-taaaa TDMVPDPOY's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40,214
    playing with vv or playing with enrique?

    2 cocksuckers

  14. #14
    Erryday I'm Hustlin' Robz4000's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30,145
    Van Fleet >>>>>>>> 50 Mills
    _____________________________
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD @
    HAD THAT ***** IN THE CUT WHERE THE WOOD @
    ALL DEM ****** ACTIN UP WHERE THE WOLVES @
    YOU BETTA BUST THAT IF YOU GONNA PULL TH@


    http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26403&dateline=130696  0925

  15. #15
    5. timvp's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    55,360
    What a terrible thread, apalisoc_9. Where'd you get such a bad take, tbh?

  16. #16
    Manu ♥ FkLA's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21,752
    I fucking hate when scrubs go off. Especially when they're short and fat.
    _____________________________

  17. #17
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    277
    I fucking hate when scrubs go off. Especially when they're short and fat.
    That is actually more impressive. Someone like that shouldn't even be in the NBA but they made it and are contributing.

  18. #18
    Veteran namlook's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2,328
    Raptors don't win game 5 without VanVleet.
    _____________________________

    Paul Pierce -- "We ain't coming back to L.A.!"

    Yelled to the crowd at 1:12 of 4th quarter - Game 2 of 2010 NBA Finals




  19. #19
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6,714
    Raptors don't win game 5 without VanVleet.
    They've shortened their bench so much though. If it doesn't hurt them this series it could hurt next round. Nurse is only playing 8 guys.

  20. #20
    VanillaPlayerFan BD24's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4,933
    What a terrible thread, apalisoc_9. Where'd you get such a bad take, tbh?
    Timvp with the subtle goods

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •