My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've all seen them. The overly mouthy, bully types who try to itimidate. Are about 1/10th as good as they think they are. So they resort to cheapshots etc to try and get the W.

What happens (or happened) in your hood when a mouth breathing Donkey Green came to the court and started hurting people with his nutt kicks, eye pokes etc?

I'm not from Compton. I'm not from Harlem. I'm not from Gary, Indiana. But i have played with the brothas from all three places. I've also stayed at a Holiday Inn. While i cannot tell you about 4 touchdowns scored in a high school football game while putting my hand inside my belt i can assure you where I come from.....

That bully gets dealt with immediately. His 1st first nutt kick would be his last. Not saying he couldn't, and wouldn't reform and be allowed to rejoin the group and even blossom. Indeed most massively overdone displays of fake confidence (like Donkey Green) are based on insecurity and not being called out (See current NBA and Warriors). But dealt with properly, such types can and do get humbled and get perspective.

What happens (happened) in your hood where you balled?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We've all seen them. The overly mouthy, bully types who try to itimidate. Are about 1/10th as good as they think they are. So they resort to cheapshots etc to try and get the W.

What happens (or happened) in your hood when a mouth breathing Donkey Green came to the court and started hurting people with his nutt kicks, eye pokes etc?

I'm not from Compton. I'm not from Harlem. I'm not from Gary, Indiana. But i have played with the brothas from all three places. I've also stayed at a Holiday Inn. While i cannot tell you about 4 touchdowns scored in a high school football game while putting my hand inside my belt i can assure you where I come from.....

That bully gets dealt with immediately. His 1st first nutt kick would be his last. Not saying he couldn't, and wouldn't reform and be allowed to rejoin the group and even blossom. Indeed most massively overdone displays of fake confidence (like Donkey Green) are based on insecurity and not being called out (See current NBA and Warriors). But dealt with properly, such types can and do get humbled and get perspective.

the ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never played street ball / pickup games in gyms?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Draymond runs the court all day and then goes home with the gf/sister/mom of his choice, tb completely h

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donkey vs Robert Parish, I’m sure the former would lose a couple of teeth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Draymond in my town would have a square behind his ear while playing. Then he'd pick a scrawny white boy to be on his team just because white boy hustled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A physical hustle player with good handles will always crush it in a street game tbh ... more people who aren’t able to handle green being a great player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd get a Max contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donkey vs Robert Parish, I’m sure the former would lose a couple of teeth
    I dunno, Donkey looks pretty ferocious here:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond runs the court all day and then goes home with his gf/sister/mom of choice, tb completely h
    How i read it the first time thru.

Freudian slip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A physical hustle player with good handles will always crush it in a street game tbh ... more people who aren’t able to handle green being a great player
    But if he starts punching them nuts he will get his ass kicked. Also other antics might result in the same.

Also dancing after blowout Team USA style would result in the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a guy with Draymond's personality in just about every basketball court in the country, tbh... It's just that they're usually nowhere near as good as he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a guy with Draymond's personality in just about every basketball court in the country, tbh... It's just that they're usually nowhere near as good as he is.
    And so there is. Not talking about bloviating mouth breathing, rather talking about physical on purpose eye pokes and nutt kicks.
    That POS does that once where some of us come from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond isn't huge by NBA standards but by street court standards he's a monster. He'd kill anyone who stepped up to him. You don't with pro athletes, especially that big, unless they are white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd probably call at least 3 charity fouls for himself in any given game, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond runs the court all day and then goes home with the gf/sister/mom of his choice, tb completely h
    Here's Draymonds gf/mom/sister he went home with last night:

(Cue one of you Draymond slurpers to post a photo of his current purchased *girlfriend* posing for a PR shot.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

Anyone want to reassess their take?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope he dies