Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Stan

Duimp the stupid ST caliber bull and actually try and do something, can you? I'm betting you can't.

I looked out my window
    I looked out my door
    I was missing my baby
    as I walked the floor

Ok Stan......show something.

Knowledge is power TheLakaluvaLibrary's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    That was 100% garbage.

Watch and learn.

You are my white angel
    that is plain to see
    you arrived from Heaven
    just to be with me

you bring your love
    as only an Angel can do
    so righteous
    so true

I see you at night
    when you are all alone
    obviously thinking of me
    and my long black bone

my White Angel
    what more can I say
    without your love
    I'd just as soon
    dry up and blow away
    We here at The Lakaluva Library endeavor to unearth exceptional literary talents, and over the years, the Spurstalk message board has been a treasure trove in that regard, from the discovery of of the eponymous Lakaluva to the fiery and calf-tatted Koriwhat.

Now I digress to evaluating your work. I "watched," but the only thing I really "learned" is that your poetry falls well below the standards of good taste, devolving into what is a clearly a fantasy on your part of a black gentlemen having intercourse with a white woman. Even more disturbingly, the line in which the black fellow watches the woman while she's alone reveals this work not only as crass sex fantasy, but rape fantasy.

My final interpretation here is that you wish you were a black man (a sensible conclusion given your fascination with track and blues) with a "long black bone," which suggests you are either underdeveloped or impotent; and that upon becoming a black man your first order of business would be to stalk and rape a white woman. Considering that, I can't in good conscience add your work to our showcase collection. However, I will file it into our general library for insight that can perhaps be used by law enforcement profilers in the future. Now where to file it? Ah...

676.098 (Psychology - Deviants and Perverts)

Regards,

The Lakaluva Library
    Last edited by TheLakaluvaLibrary; 05-27-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    There stood Stan thumb in the air, trying to hitch a ride as the rain started to pour. He was somewhere west of Tulsa, out on a old country road.

Come on Stan let's see you do something other than all that stupid bull . I set ya up now do something.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Mr. Biggles said my poums were really good but to try different kinds of writing. He say to maybe try a short story so that's what I'm doing.

Task Force Stan -by Stan
    Chapter 1

Stan sat looking at the mirror. In the mirror there was Stan looking back at Stan. He was handsome and really strong looking. He used to be a Green Beret in the Marines in Vietnom and Korea.
    He was the first black man to also fly jets in the military. Stan was responible for many covert operations and kills.

Now after those tough years he became a private detective and used his military skills to hunt down criminals that the police couldn't catch. While he was looking in the mirror, he answered the phone that just rang.

o this is Stan.
    Stan, this is Mr. Johnson a detective with the Porterville Police.
    This better be good. I'm about to be working on a case in France.
    We have a missing child who we or the FBI can't find. We think he may be the only person in the America that can solve this Russian code.
    Stan, I'm on it. Good bye. And Stan slams down the phone.
    Good bye and thanks Stan says Mr. Johnson.
    What's his name?
    His name is Roobin Vladimer. He was adopted from Russia and went to school in Porterville.
    Stan, I'm on it. Good bye.

Stan said and looked back at the mirror. Stan in the mirror looked back at Stan and nodded. And said you know what this means.
    Stan stopped looking in the mirror and said Yes. Then he went and got his special military gun out of his safe in the closet in the upstairs of his manshun.
    He ed the gun and went back down and shot the mirror.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    7 years of bad luck

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Stan, you have...0...talent.

Can you dance?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Watch....

Stan was a tall man, he pushed six six bare foot, heavily built, all bone and muscle. But being big and hulking didn't help when it came to hitching a ride so his thumb was getting worn out. Just as he was about to say it and start jogging up pulled a red Corvette............

Do something with that Stan, show something other than all that stupid crap.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Task Force Stan - by Stan
    Chapter 2

Stan was late for his meeting with Johnson down at the Porterville PD. He intecommed June, who lived on the 4th floor of his mansion.
    June, get the copter ready.
    Stan walked into his back yard where the helicopter just landed. June his pilot was very foxy with a great body. Stan got in the helicopter.
    June said where to?
    To the police department.
    They got in the air and while they were in the air June said to Stan : baby, why don't you want to get with me?
    Stan said that my heart belongs to another
    June said, it's not your heart I want
    Stan smiled and then said : well come back here and show me
    June got into the back seat and they had wild sex
    When they got to the station, Stan parachuted down and landed on the roof and went in the door.
    Mr. Johnson gave him a bunch of papers about the case and said that we're counting on you Stan
    Stan said, I'm on it and without saying anything else, he got back on the helicopter.
    As he was flying away, he shot the finger at Johnson.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I can see all those applauding this idiot came to their senses.

It was cold, Stan was looking for anything warm as he walked on down the line. He could heAR an old freight train off in the distance, still to far off to see the smoke from the stacks. Stan reached in his coat and pulled out what was left of a half pint, took a sip then smiled, the look on her face when he came rolling in would be.................

Dude, do something other than all that stupid , can you guy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Stan decided that he would bring his sometime friend Larry in on the case. Larry was dumb as but he was good at running errands like getting food and picking up Stans champagne which he liked to have while on a case. Also Stan had a think for Larrys wife Judy. He couldn't put a finger on it but there was just something about her. It angered him sometimes about how Larry treated her. He seen her a couple of times with black eyes but he wasn't sure if Larry beat her or some other member of their crazy white family.

As the copter landed at Larry's, he could see that the car was gone. He landed anyway just to see Judy. She greeted him in the yard. The wind from the copter was making her hair all wavy like in the movies.

Hi Stan she said.
    Stan gave her a smile and hug. He held on to the hug just long enough to feel himself getting hard.
    Judy is Larry home?
    I'm on another international case.
    No Larry is at the school at his crossing guard job.
    Stan made a brain note that maybe Larry had some good information about Roobin.
    Thanks Judy.
    Stan got in his Porsh and headed back to his mansion to look at all the paperwork and to have some lobster.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Enjoyable entry .

Stans headed in the right direction

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stan is the hero we need.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Stan ya got no talent at all.

Watch how its done stupid.

Stan decided that he would bring his mentor Larry in on the case. Larry had taught Stan all he knows and would have Stan doing his usual lap dog routine in know time.Stan still not ready to go it alone. He was a slow learner. Stan did have a thing for Larrys wife Judy. He couldn't put a finger on it but there was just something about her. But he knew she was on a whole other level and loved her man. She also didn't appear to ever really notice him, kinda looked right past him. Stan was still a virgin and things didn't look too promising for the boy. Being skinny and butt ugly not a good combo.

As the copter landed at Larry's, he could see that the car was gone. He landed anyway just to see Judy. Judy had no time for Stan as usual. The wind from the copter was making her hair all wavy like in the movies.

Judy did approach the copter.

Hi Barney (the pilot)
    Stan gave her a smile and said...hi. Judy turned as if just now noticing Stan...hey.
    Judy is Larry home?
    I'm on another international case.
    No Larry is at a meeting something about peace in the Middle East.
    Stan made a brain note that maybe Larry had some good information about ISIS.
    Thanks Judy.
    Stan started to say something else, but Judy was already walking away, she did turn and.....see ya later Barney.
    Barney smiled.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Black Stan grew up in the projects the only time he ever saw his father was as a little kid as the cops hauled him off to jail. He would never see him again. His mom did all she could trying to raise the kids, none looking alike. She worked scrubbing, ironing, cooking in the white folks houses seven days a week. Stan did look like the ice man. Sister Wyomia looking like the mailman and another sis Rondella looking like the Preacher, little brother Tyrone looked just like a local pimp they called Cool Julio.

Black Stan grew up...............

Come on Black Stan show something here. I don't think ya can guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    off Larry

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Stan woke up with an itch in his head. And it wasn't the $20,000 per bottle champagne he had the night before in his mansion.
    It was something bugging him. Bugging him about Larry. Larry was working as a crossing guard at Roobin's school. And he'd just put locks on his garage door from the outside
    and inside. Stan thought it might be a good excuse to go see Judy.

He called down to his butler.
    Quincy, call June and tell her to get the copter ready.
    Yes sir. Will you be having breakfast today?
    I'll have eggs sausage and whisky. Hold the eggs and sausage.

Stan looked in his mirror and wondered what the was going on. He downed his whisky and pancakes and then punched the mirror.

He called June and told her to have the copter ready. As he was flying away, he looked down and saw Quincy waving to him. He shot Quincy the finger.

He thought to himself, it's going to be a hot one today.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Stan woke up with an itch in his head. And it wasn't the $20,000 per bottle champagne he had the night before in his mansion.
    It was something bugging him. Bugging him about Larry. Larry was working as a crossing guard at Roobin's school. And he'd just put locks on his garage door from the outside
    and inside. Stan thought it might be a good excuse to go see Judy.

He called down to his butler.
    Quincy, call June and tell her to get the copter ready.
    Yes sir. Will you be having breakfast today?
    I'll have eggs sausage and whisky. Hold the eggs and sausage.

Stan looked in his mirror and wondered what the was going on. He downed his whisky and pancakes and then punched the mirror.

He called June and told her to have the copter ready. As he was flying away, he looked down and saw Quincy waving to him. He shot Quincy the finger.

He thought to himself, it's going to be a hot one today.
    Yet another case of AVANTEITIST, once inflicted with it you are stuck.

Black Stan you have no talent at all as a writer, absolutely....0.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avant melting down because a black man writes better than he does .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Yet another case of AVANTEITIST, once inflicted with it you are stuck.

Black Stan you have no talent at all as a writer, absolutely....0.
    Larry

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Avant melting down because a black man writes better than he does .
    Chucho, it might work if you didn't have me losing all the time to anyone/everyone over anything/everything....ok?

Dwight Clarke was a TE despite the fact ever game I showed on video had him playing WR.
    SFS makes up blues guys and you play along.
    I;m a sick ass pedo despite the fact there is nothing anywhere otherr than me saying .....ya shoot those sick s.
    SFS can run a 20,00 in middle school despite the fact that is humanly impossible.

All because I MUST be 100% wrong, 100% of the time.

Dude, give out a scenario for a story and watch how badly I whip up on Black Stan who totally sucks at this. Come on guy actually do something.

A student here in creative writing and can prove it.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho, it might work if you didn't have me losing all the time to anyone/everyone over anything/everything....ok?

A student here in creative writing and can prove it.
    You're a jobber to life, Avant. Fat wife, ugly kids, ty existence. I can't kick you while you're up when you're always down.

Why'd you kidnap a student writer?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    You're a jobber to life, Avant. Fat wife, ugly kids, ty existence. I can't kick you while you're up when you're always down.

Why'd you kidnap a student writer?
    Stupid, I'm not the one who comes here day in and day out and never does anything but follow others around wimpering. How ing sad is that? Chucho, you really can't come up with anything all your own,....EVER???

You come off as lacking any creativity at all.

Now give out some scenario where me and Black Stan can show off our writing ability. Watch the master at work yet again.

Dude, DO SOMETHING ...besides wimpering around, can you?
    Last edited by Avant; 06-06-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors

Stan sat in his hottub and looked in the mirror. He wasn't sure if he liked what he saw. He was a hansom man for sure. But there was something in his eyes that he hadn't seen since he was on a rescue mission for MIA's in Vietnam. No one returned but Stan. Stan punched the mirror and it broke.

As he was having more champagne in the tub he thought more about Larry and Rooben. He still had an itch in his brain. That quickly changed to his incounter with Judy. Stan had taken his Ferrari over to Larrys. Judy was impressed so Stan let Judy sit in the car while Stan did some wheelis and jumps in the neigborhood. Stan usually could control his erections but being around Judy made it get really hard.

Stan fell asleep in the hot tub with thoughts of Judy.

o Stan?
    Yes

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs

Stan sat in his hottub and looked in the mirror. He wasn't sure if he liked what he saw. He was a hansom man for sure. But there was something in his eyes that he hadn't seen since he was on a rescue mission for MIA's in Vietnam. No one returned but Stan. Stan punched the mirror and it broke.

As he was having more champagne in the tub he thought more about Larry and Rooben. He still had an itch in his brain. That quickly changed to his incounter with Judy. Stan had taken his Ferrari over to Larrys. Judy was impressed so Stan let Judy sit in the car while Stan did some wheelis and jumps in the neigborhood. Stan usually could control his erections but being around Judy made it get really hard.

Stan fell asleep in the hot tub with thoughts of Judy.

o Stan?
    Yes
    Avanteitist has another one, hahaha~~~

Poor little freak.

Here ya go stupid.

Stan sat in his bathtub playing with his rubber ducky when the phone rang.....

Stan....(toweling off a hand)... o
    caller....this you Stan?
    Stan....ya think, who is this?
    caller....Juan from Huron, remember me?
    Stan....Juan, two, three,four....ha!
    Juan....funny, remember in the back seat of my Pontiac?
    Stan....dude, that was six months ago, so what do you want?
    Juan....I'm lonely and just thought maybe you could come over, I've missed you.
    Stan....I have another mission and leave in a few hours, headed back to Vietnam.
    Juan...ah......it's 2019 Stan, Vietnam was a long time ago.
    Stan...no it wasn't, they need me there, they said so.
    Juan....ah.....hmmm? Hey, maybe this was a bad idea, ok?
    Stan....maybe when I return from Nam we can talk, what is the number?
    Juan....click.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    ^wtf is that, Larry? I’m lonely and thought you could come over? Does black Stan putt from the rough?

Thread Information