Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone here play Bethesda games like Fallout/Elder Scrolls?

If so, which are your favorites, and what are your overall feelings about Bethesda?

I love both these series, but Bethesda I have a lot of issues with. To me the strongest game is Fallout New Vegas, and it’s obviously because Obsidian was given the development role and did a better job than Bethesda would have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't played it yet but word is that Ratchet and Clank is the cat's pajamas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fallout 3 was one of the first games i had on the ps3, and it was my introduction to bethesda. still one of my favorite games of all time. i didnt finish new vegas (bought my ps4 during my playthrough and havent looked back)... but tbh i didnt like it as much as 3. dont plan to pick up 76.

i have a copy of fallout 4 (basic edition) and that might be one of the next few games i play. other than that definitely plan to pick up skyrim, which fortunately was remastered for the ps4. will look into previous elder scroll entries depending on how much i like it... but i dont really have a gaming pc or an xbox so cant play morrowind, and i'd have to plug in my ps3 to play oblivion. that stuff is pretty far down the line anyway.

Thread Information