My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Indeed. Shot like in the 4th. 2 for 7.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fan should be salty too since Magic put that deadline on the Spurs to take their crap for Kawhi instead of trying to work a three way deal to get the Spurs assets they wanted. With Durant out a Lakers team of James + Leonard would have dispatched the Warriors and be pretty heavy favorites over the Bucks or Sixers in the Finals. But hey, they got Rondo, McGee, KCP, and what Stevenson after Magic's deadline passed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not salty at all untill Leonard goes all the way. The more W's he gets, the less justifiable it is for him to bolt on the Raptors. My dream scenario would be him leaving Toronto after losing game 7 of the NBA finals, tbh.
    He is probably leaving no matter what because this is an emotionless robot. They can shower with him with as much love as they want. He feels nothing. Spurs handed him the keys, he got to play with Tim, be coached by Pop, and won a chip/finals MVP. He re-paid them by stealing 19 million, and hiding out in NY..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn straight I'm salty about Kawhi being a and leaving. Any spur fan is lying if they say they are salt free.

But it is what it is. I don't wish a torn ACL for the guy but I won't shed a tear if he gets one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fan should be salty too since Magic put that deadline on the Spurs to take their crap for Kawhi instead of trying to work a three way deal to get the Spurs assets they wanted. With Durant out a Lakers team of James + Leonard would have dispatched the Warriors and be pretty heavy favorites over the Bucks or Sixers in the Finals. But hey, they got Rondo, McGee, KCP, and what Stevenson after Magic's deadline passed.
    Pop. Would. Rather. Die. Than. Trade. With. The. LakersPERIOD.

Get that thru your thick skull.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn straight I'm salty about Kawhi being a and leaving. Any spur fan is lying if they say they are salt free.

But it is what it is. I don't wish a torn ACL for the guy but I won't shed a tear if he gets one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop. Would. Rather. Die. Than. Trade. With. The. LakersPERIOD.

Get that thru your thick skull.
    When you were offering crap like Ingram and Lolnzo of course he wouldn't trade for that garbage.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that The nba does want you as a fan
    s, mexicans and the malaria carrying roaches from Central America... deport deport deport

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s, mexicans and the malaria carrying roaches from Central America... deport deport deport
    What does that have to do with the nba?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's go Warriors

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's go Warriors
    Man, ^ he salty salty

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When you were offering crap like Ingram and Lolnzo of course he wouldn't trade for that garbage.
    You got a guy that won't take you past the 1st round, yet you talking like you've made a good deal and have a star that could lead your team on deep playoff runs

How much worse could it be to take a gamble on young talent when you can't get past the 1st round?

You didn't get a better deal with DeRozan, Poop simply refused to trade with LA and he also refused to cater to Kiwi's wishes. Now Poop looks stupid watching Kiwi in the Finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You got a guy that won't take you past the 1st round, yet you talking like you've made a good deal and have a star that could lead your team on deep playoff runs

How much worse could it be to take a gamble on young talent when you can't get past the 1st round?

You didn't get a better deal with DeRozan, Poop simply refused to trade with LA and he also refused to cater to Kiwi's wishes. Now Poop looks stupid watching Kiwi in the Finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd rather have Lonzo, Ingram and Kuz over DD. Deep down in his Jim Crow-seated heart, Pop would too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What a load. Laker fans were ing all season about how lousy Ingram was but he had five good games after the allstar break and now this C-level talent was the great hype for next year again. Just like he was the previous year after another ty season. Especially with hindsight Ingram looks like he would have been a horrible trade target with the DVT that could end his career and has zeroed out his trade value. Then Ball.

Trading for scrubs who are about to try to demand a big payday being some kind of deal the Spurs should have wanted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather have Lonzo, Ingram and Kuz over DD. Deep down in his Jim Crow-seated heart, Pop would too
    Ingram had another disappointing and injury plagued year and his career is teetering on a razor's edge with the DVT diagnosis. Lolnzo is a very poor man's Rubio with extreme off the court baggage and who thinks he's a superstar. Kuzma is a dime a dozen player who got volume numbers. He is the best of the three but that's not saying much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing I am salty about is idiots that rationalize it is the fault of the Spurs, Nephew and Uncle hatched this plan to leave town..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo will be out of basketball within 3 years the way it is going.. I got a PG who can't shoot for , and can't stay healthy.. Gee awesome..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all, actually. Thanks for asking, though! I appreciate your concern.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a load. Laker fans were ing all season about how lousy Ingram was but he had five good games after the allstar break and now this C-level talent was the great hype for next year again. Just like he was the previous year after another ty season. Especially with hindsight Ingram looks like he would have been a horrible trade target with the DVT that could end his career and has zeroed out his trade value. Then Ball.

Trading for scrubs who are about to try to demand a big payday being some kind of deal the Spurs should have wanted.
    Tale of the tape:
    PPG
    DD 23.0ppg
    BI 18.3ppg

FG%
    DD 45.6%
    Ingram 49.7%

3pt%
    DD 31%
    Ingram 33%

RPG
    DD 3.9rpg
    Ingram 5.1rpg

APG
    DD 5.2apg
    Ingram 3.0apg

BPG
    DD 0.3bpg
    Ingram 0.6bpg

LINK

2019 salary
    DD $27M
    Ingram $5.7M

Ages
    DD 29
    Ingram 21

2019 all star appearances:
    DD n
    Ingram not yet

Ingram > DD. Much younger player, way higher upside, way higher ceiling, comparable stats, rookie contract, etc.

Pop should have sent Kiwi to the LakersPERIOD.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    damn truth nuke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somewhere Hornets fans are arguing with Hawks fans about what they need to win a ring.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information