Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He polishes off the Bucks, beats the Warriors in the Finals (having already won 2 championships for 2 different countries) and then goes on to just up-and-leave the Raptors and bring a championship next year to a 3rd nation, the California Republic.

He'd already be greater than Kobe levels of badass and approaching Jordan territory by that point, imo, and he wouldn't even be 30 yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he'd stayed on the Spurs he'd have 3 rings after this season tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    poopavich
    rc
    San antonio
    whataburger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody passing Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He polishes off the Bucks, beats the Warriors in the Finals (having already won 2 championships for 2 different countries) and then goes on to just up-and-leave the Raptors and bring a championship next year to a 3rd nation, the California Republic.
    Oh yes.

And don't mention that fraud Kobme with all time badasses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but he'll also always be that who held out a full season and forced his way into a trade. Not a good look.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but he'll also always be that who held out a full season and forced his way into a trade. Not a good look.
    No one gives a except Spurs fans. He's a winner. That's all that matters. The public perception will always be that the Spurs screwed things up.

Yeah it would make him an all time badass, but there's no way they're beating the Warriors. It's going to be depressingly boring and predictable if they get past Bucks.
    Last edited by Beartrucci; 05-24-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably won't have the career accolades since he's going to take the regular season off every year, but his peak play rivals any wing other than Jordan and LeBron..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably won't have the career accolades since he's going to take the regular season off every year, but his peak play rivals any wing other than Jordan and LeBron..
    He's had one good superstar worthy game against the Bucks, the only real team in the Eastern Conference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one gives a except Spurs fans. He's a winner. That's all that matters. The public perception will always be that the Spurs screwed things up.
    Nah, you're leaving out the part about his lack of durability. The whole reason why he cried about being mistreated by the medical staff was because he couldn't stay healthy. That's gonna drag down his legacy in the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laker fans making fun of the spurs of losing Kawhi when the entire lakers has been a dumpster fire the last 8 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poopavich
    rc
    San antonio
    whataburger
    Why is your loser ass laughing when the Lakers haven't been relevant in almost a decade now?

Spurs without their big 4 still make the playoffs while you cant even muster 40 wins with Lebron.

What a got.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    If he'd stayed on the Spurs he'd have 3 rings after this season tbh
    this is literally impossible

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kiwi is already the GOAT spur in my book tbh imho.

He took up the challenge of playing for a different team and is doing so at an elite level, shedding the system player label.

Jim will forever be a system player, the only time he left the comfort of Poop's system, he disgraced his country with a stained bronze medal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he goes for MVP next year. Based on how high Hakeem and Kobe are ranked by casuals with 1 MVP. He really obly needs one.

He'll make All-NBA teams playing 55 games the rest of his prime career too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poopavich
    rc
    San antonio
    whataburger
    Fat Mexican women
    Poop
    79 degrees and sticky as ... for the low temperature all summer
    Empty seats
    Fanbase that don't give a
    relocate relocate re-lo-cate!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat Mexican women
    Poop
    79 degrees and sticky as ... for the low temperature all summer
    Empty seats
    Fanbase that don't give a
    relocate relocate re-lo-cate!
    Turning your back on your hometown, bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will my aunt be my uncle if she grew a ?

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will shut down Steph Carry tbh. If Durant doesn't return, Klaynus will have to go nuts like he did against OKC in 2016.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Aren’t you from LA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. I hated high school being one out of like 5 white kids in a 97% Mexican large high school (also a le 1 school). I was always treated like in SA. Also, too many thugs and drugs. Not to mention, the sticky, sultry heat that is persistent in SA like 9 months of the year (and crops up occasionally the other 3 months, too). My mom always hated San Antonio, she just moved there from Philly with me when I was a baby to live with my grandmother to get me out of a bad situation with my biological father. So I grew up with my mom and grandmother in SA, which wasn't the best but at least I wasn't raised around drugs and my father who openly wanted life insurance on my mom but not for himself.

But SA to the end... except for the low gas prices and amazing carne asada tacos and enchiladas, but that's about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He'd already be greater than Kobe levels of badass and approaching Jordan territory by that point, imo, and he wouldn't even be 30 yet.
    If he keeps his in his pants he surpasses Kobe level of greatness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will my aunt be my uncle if she grew a ?
    You related to Reck?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will go down as a guy that had some big seasons. And also be known for the BS he pulled in SA. But he does not play enough to really compile like the other all time greats. in 3 or 4 years he may be hiding from Team Doctors for good.

Thread Information