Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strange,when ever I lookeveryone is talking about the Lakers. Media doesn’t acknowledge the spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmaoooooo. You're the got that has been crying about Kawhi all season. Rooting for him to fail and he keeps ting all over you.
    So you are the got that claims to be a Spurs fan and is rooting for the ultimate spurs traitor? Forget sexual preference that just makes you ing re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are the got that claims to be a Spurs fan and is rooting for the ultimate spurs traitor? Forget sexual preference that just makes you ing re ed.
    Cry harder pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only fools consider PATFO a laughing stock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry harder pussy
    Pussy wait I thought I was a got? Shouldn’t it be ? ing re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only fools consider PATFO a laughing stock.
    The entire NBA must be fools then tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defrozan won't be eligible for the supermax thankfully. But Pop and Buford will probably try to extend him unfortunately...probably at 30 mil per year.
    The supermax rule only applies to players with under ten years of service. Demar was drafted in 2009 so he could get a contract at 35% of the cap without qualifying. He won’t, but he could theoretically.

The rule is there for guys with 8-9 years of service allowing them to qualify early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pussy wait I thought I was a got? Shouldn’t it be ? ing re .
    5/10 mediocre joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5/10 mediocre joke
    And randomly calling people got is a 10?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dbreiden said, before Game 5, that he feels sorry for the team that pays Kawhi this off season :lo

That's like a burger flipper feeling bad for Klay Thompson because he's only eligible for 190M now you can't pity someone who has it better than you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And randomly calling people got is a 10?
    It's tradition tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's tradition tbh
    So you typically equate a difference of opinion with somebody being gay? Interesting.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve actually enjoyed early exi s the last two years, they were predictable and and I could get on with real life in the summer. I almost envey Lakers fans for having 6 of theses in a row.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The entire NBA must be fools then tbh
    Most of the league is littered with former Spurs personnel so I doubt it, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some probably laughing to Spurs now but some probably hitting their head now for low-balling the Spurs to get Kawhi. Props to Masai for taking the risk even if Kawhi leaves this off-season, it's still worth it for them.

But sucks to be a Spurs' fan now for the last two (2) seasons.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen all 5 rings. 6 Finals appearances. Whatever happens from here on out is gravy. One thing I give Ujiri is, he continued to put a compe ive squad on the floor on an opportunity presented itself and went for it. Juxtapose him with someone like Sam Presti/OKC who never went for it or teams like Indiana, Portland and Utah, who never go for it regardless of how good they are, what the Spurs have accomplished is remarkable.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frank Vogel is your new coach

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Frank Vogel is your new coach
    And your coach is a dumbass old fart who gave up Kawhi for trash. He basically traded a Porsche for a 2001 Honda Civic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see that dweeb RC has given Kori and timvp a call tonight....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And your coach is a dumbass old fart who gave up Kawhi for trash. He basically traded a Porsche for a 2001 Honda Civic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly was on the table that was far superior to what they got? Do you not understand this whole thing was completely orchestrated by this asshole, and his uncle? They wanted to completely demean his trade value like this. They were hoping the Lakers or clippers would offer the spurs just enough to make a deal. So as it is they play one season in Toronto. Then he will bail. This emotionless robot doesn’t care how much love he is getting in Toronto. He is leaving.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What exactly was on the table that was far superior to what they got? Do you not understand this whole thing was completely orchestrated by this asshole, and his uncle? They wanted to completely demean his trade value like this. They were hoping the Lakers or clippers would offer the spurs just enough to make a deal. So as it is they play one season in Toronto. Then he will bail. This emotionless robot doesn’t care how much love he is getting in Toronto. He is leaving.
    He will definitely go to LA this summer regardless of whether or not the Raptors win the championship. The Spurs however were stupid by not milking him during his final year. You guys could have gotten one last championship out of him and you threw that away. You never throw away opportunities to win les in this league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont punch your wife tonight man. Now you're talking out of your ass like you know him just because you served him at wingstop one time

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must be really ghetto if Porsche is your high end athlete. If that’s the case Lakers ownership is an above
    ground pool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont punch your wife tonight man. Now you're talking out of your ass like you know him just because you served him at wingstop one time
    By all means fill in the blanks and tell me what I am missing?

Thread Information