Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers traded Shaq tbh...

But yeah, Spurs FO looks awful as per par.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers traded Shaq tbh...

But yeah, Spurs FO looks awful as per par.
    And won multiple championships as Shaq fell off a cliff after 2006.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And won multiple championships as Shaq fell off a cliff after 2006.
    To be fair we lucked out with the Grizzlies being stupid enough to give us Pau for basically nothing. If that doesn't happen then the Lakers look like idiots forever for giving up Shaq for multiple first round exits while the Heat were contending for les. Spurs are currently in the same situation the Lakers were in from '04-'07 but you guys got a poor mans Kobe in Demar and no hope of adding another superstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair we lucked out with the Grizzlies being stupid enough to give us Pau for basically nothing. If that doesn't happen then the Lakers look like idiots forever for giving up Shaq for multiple first round exits while the Heat were contending for les. Spurs are currently in the same situation the Lakers were in from '04-'07 but you guys got a poor mans Kobe in Demar and no hope of adding another superstar.
    We are astronomically worse... small market, low income fanbase with a lot of medical bills to pay. Spurs fans better start learning mandarin, because in 10 years the franchise will be in seattle

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We are astronomically worse... small market, low income fanbase with a lot of medical bills to pay. Spurs fans better start learning mandarin, because in 10 years the franchise will be in seattle
    That's what I was implying when I said Demar is a poor man's Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was basically that or nothing. Anybody blaming the Spurs organization is simply kidding themselves. The position they were in was an impossible position. This asshole and his uncle completely derailed his value. Anyone you were negotiating with was not offering anything significant. Why would they? He sat out an entire season pretending he was injured. But that is not a negotiating position the spurs can take. You can’t tell people he was only pretending. The suitors take it serious. And they offer you junk in return.
    Trade Leonard for a future first round pick(to a garbage team that would have been lottery bound regardless of him playing there this season), Trade aldridge for a first round this year. Tank, and we would have been guaranteed 3 LOTTERY PICKS. But nah, first round exits are cool.. I mean, you guys acting like we're too good for tanking are forgetting 1997. I'd rather have 1 year of misery and the next 10-12 of enjoyment than 10 years of mediocrity. But popovich's selfishness on not wanting to break his playoff streak is gonna leave us in shambles for YEARS after he' retires. And then he gets to sit back while everyone says, "see, the spurs suck without Popovich".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a goddamn laker fan that we can have a conversation with and tells the truth. Where the have you been?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Leonard for a future first round pick(to a garbage team that would have been lottery bound regardless of him playing there this season), Trade aldridge for a first round this year. Tank, and we would have been guaranteed 3 LOTTERY PICKS. But nah, first round exits are cool.. I mean, you guys acting like we're too good for tanking are forgetting 1997. I'd rather have 1 year of misery and the next 10-12 of enjoyment than 10 years of mediocrity. But popovich's selfishness on not wanting to break his playoff streak is gonna leave us in shambles for YEARS after he' retires. And then he gets to sit back while everyone says, "see, the spurs suck without Popovich".

Take a look at the Sixers. They were the laughing stock of the NBA. Worst regular season team ever. Longest losing streak ever. In 2014, they got Embid at number 3. He was going number 1 before his injury. 2015, they got Okafor at 3. 2016, Simmons at 1. 2017, Fultz at 1. 2018, Bridges at 10. The outcome: They have won 2 series and could very well losing Butler or Harris, or both.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And your coach is a dumbass old fart who gave up Kawhi for trash. He basically traded a Porsche for a 2001 Honda Civic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a look at the Sixers. They were the laughing stock of the NBA. Worst regular season team ever. Longest losing streak ever. In 2014, they got Embid at number 3. He was going number 1 before his injury. 2015, they got Okafor at 3. 2016, Simmons at 1. 2017, Fultz at 1. 2018, Bridges at 10. The outcome: They have won 2 series and could very well losing Butler or Harris, or both.
    Or look at the Spurs... Tim Duncan... Winningest franchise in the past twenty years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi was already leaving. But the PATFO could’ve have demanded more and Siakam would’ve made it an easier pill to follow and enough to get Spurs pass the 1st round. Still the buttjoke is still the Lakers, especially if ringchasers instead follow 2way Kawhi in Toronto and Lakers are stuck with aging GM Lebron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi was already leaving. But the PATFO could’ve have demanded more and Siakam would’ve made it an easier pill to follow and enough to get Spurs pass the 1st round. Still the buttjoke is still the Lakers, especially if ringchasers instead follow 2way Kawhi in Toronto and Lakers are stuck with aging GM Lebron.
    You guys are going to be a joke for very longtime until you lucked out again and get another top 3 player but that could be another 30-40 years. Le'ts be real the Kawhi trade is going to be up there with the Jabbar trade. You traded the best player in the league for trash while he's going to win a le immediately with the Raptors. To some degree it's even worse than the Bucks trading Jabbar because even with Jabbar the Lakers had no success until they got Magic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are going to be a joke for very longtime until you lucked out again and get another top 3 player but that could be another 30-40 years. Le'ts be real the Kawhi trade is going to be up there with the Jabbar trade. You traded the best player in the league for trash while he's going to win a le immediately with the Raptors. To some degree it's even worse than the Bucks trading Jabbar because even with Jabbar the Lakers had no success until they got Magic.
    $1000 bet on Kawhi winning it all this year? If you really believe what you post put up that $

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's why I said earlier I don't mind having Vogel while you guys have this angry grumpy old fart. This league is not really based on coaching but is 95 percent players and 5 percent comes down coaching which mainly deals with subs utions and match ups. So when the Lakers hire clowns like Vogel or consider Lue it doesn't bother me because I know at the end of the day these guys ultimately are not going to determine how successful the team is. It's going to come down to the players. Look at the current success of the Raptors. Nurse is a joke but it doesn't matter because he has the best player in the league.

The problem with Pop is he wants to take away from the success of the players and get all the credit. I think that sours a lot of these guys. Even this year I would say it's not amazing the Spurs went to the playoffs considering Lamarcus and Derozan are all-star caliber players. Pop still gets all the credit with the media saying this his greatest coaching job ever. Imagine being a player and knowing no matter how great you are that the media is going to say you are only great because of Pop. Pop is an egotistical prick that lives for all of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $1000 bet on Kawhi winning it all this year? If you really believe what you post put up that $
    There you go. Put out or shut up Kobe4life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There you go. Put out or shut up Kobe4life
    "Put out" means sex, no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Put out" means sex, no?
    If he takes the bet he will end up f*cked tbh

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Small-market teams don’t just win five NBA championships. Tim Duncan as great as he was had an amazing organization consistently drafting well, and putting the right pieces around Him.. Leonard was somebody the spurs believed in. Nobody else really did.. Nobody really even knew who the he was. And he helped win another championship very late in the career of Duncan. The spurs will be in the mix again next season in the Western Conference.
    And Bingo was his name-o

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MP, the goods...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    $1000 bet on Kawhi winning it all this year?
    hmmmmmmmm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know I’m game

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know I’m game
    Sure why not...no injury disclaimers, Raps ring I win, GSW 3-peats you win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information