Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure why not...no injury disclaimers, Raps ring I win, GSW 3-peats you win.
    You got yourself a friendly 1K deal. If I’m going to get ultra daggered by Kawhi I’m glad it’s you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang I hate Kawhi, but if he could stop MVP Greek Freak, what would he do with dribble loving 6’3”?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Laughing stock?" Hardly. Not with 22 years of playoffs.

But ya, Popped post '14 is like the senile old man at family gatherings. No one critizes him when he goes off on tangents because everyone knows his dementia has him spouting gibberish. He thinks he's of the walk because of his previous Duncan and Co coat tailing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it just me or does DPG take DD's money almost every year? That's an easy 1k, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs fans and the Lakers fans should commiserate. Both teams sacrificed long term upside for near term entertainment with flawed players.

I think even if Kawhi is healthy he's still a dubious teammate and not coachable. going Mute will long term kill your franchise. Kobe rubbed people the wrong way too but was good enough to win 2 before the dysfunction overcame the Lakers.

The modern league depends on superteams: who is going to want to play with mute cancer knowing uncle is watching you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it just me or does DPG take DD's money almost every year? That's an easy 1k, tbh.
    He’s gotten me before. Honestly without KD it’s a close call.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was already laughing last year on how ing fleeced the Spurs FO got, it only took 6months to confirm what I saw coming lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The spurs fans and the Lakers fans should commiserate. Both teams sacrificed long term upside for near term entertainment with flawed players.

I think even if Kawhi is healthy he's still a dubious teammate and not coachable. going Mute will long term kill your franchise. Kobe rubbed people the wrong way too but was good enough to win 2 before the dysfunction overcame the Lakers.

The modern league depends on superteams: who is going to want to play with mute cancer knowing uncle is watching you?
    It's why I believe the Lakers will be back before the Spurs will be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not until Jeanie the Twit sells the team. Linda Rambis is making GM moves while they have Brunch..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or look at the Spurs... Tim Duncan... Winningest franchise in the past twenty years
    One tank job after Robinson and Elliot were on the team, out for the season. It wasn't a gut the roster job and play for the ping bong balls. They were still on the roster. And what would happen if the ping bong balls dropped by just one? You know who the second pick was, right? Keith Van Horn.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s just pathetic how the LA fans were calling Kobe out when LeBron was shooting a free throw. Lakers are an embarrassment in pro sports right now.

Spurs haven’t missed the playoffs in 21 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One tank job after Robinson and Elliot were on the team, out for the season. It wasn't a gut the roster job and play for the ping bong balls. They were still on the roster. And what would happen if the ping bong balls dropped by just one? You know who the second pick was, right? Keith Van Horn.
    damn. true .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s just pathetic how the LA fans were calling Kobe out when LeBron was shooting a free throw. Lakers are an embarrassment in pro sports right now.

Spurs haven’t missed the playoffs in 21 years.
    Lebron is seen as a mercenary and will always get that treatment from LA fans. It's just how it is.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And your coach is a dumbass old fart who gave up Kawhi for trash. He basically traded a Porsche for a 2001 Honda Civic.
    With LeBron, you couldn't even sniff the playoffs in a WEAK WEST

Are we going to list down all the dumb moves the lakers have done since 2010?

"DET CORE"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is seen as a mercenary and will always get that treatment from LA fans. It's just how it is.
    How the else do you think you put together a super team, other than with mercs? And wouldn’t Kawhi be a merc, too?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How the else do you think you put together a super team, other than with mercs? And wouldn’t Kawhi be a merc, too?
    Kawhi grew up in Southern California so he would be seen as a hometown kid coming back home. Kawhi also idolized Kobe so that's going to make him even more popular with the fans than Lebron.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eh, i think this post is the laughing stock of the world and the Laker's F.O is the laughing stock of the nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a fair value bet.

Should be 800 to win 1k for DD and 1k to win 800 for DPG.

Raps clear undersogs here

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can say whatever you want about the Lakers FO but Jeanie would never be stupid enough to trade away the best player in the league for a mental health patient in Derozan. Spur fans people are going to be laughing at your team for years to come. The Kawhi trade is like the gift that keeps on giving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm laughing too. The lakers have missed the playoffs more in the last 5 years than the Spurs have in their entire NBA History 43 or 44 years. I wonder if Time Warner or whoever owns the lakers local TV package regrets that move? Tens of Millions of dollars per year for second rate basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers have never really developed their own team. They steal superstars from small market teams or make lopsided trades when players force their way out of another situation.

When you screw people over for 50+ years and brag about it - people will eventually wise up and not do business with you. Lakers will have to dig themselves out of their mess and I dont' see that happening any time soon. Their player development sucks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi was already leaving. But the PATFO could’ve have demanded more and Siakam would’ve made it an easier pill to follow and enough to get Spurs pass the 1st round. Still the buttjoke is still the Lakers, especially if ringchasers instead follow 2way Kawhi in Toronto and Lakers are stuck with aging GM Lebron.
    This is what i have been arguing since the trade and of course we are in worse Shar pe right now.

To be close, Tim Duncan would have to come out of retirement calling RC a drunk snake and imply the Holts are to confused to run the Spurs...

None of that changes Spurs/PATFO panicked and got a bad return...add Siakm and maybe ask for a pick swap post Kawhi?!
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 05-27-2019 at 09:19 AM.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers have never really developed their own team. They steal superstars from small market teams or make lopsided trades when players force their way out of another situation.

When you screw people over for 50+ years and brag about it - people will eventually wise up and not do business with you. Lakers will have to dig themselves out of their mess and I dont' see that happening any time soon. Their player development sucks.
    Divac for Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Eastern Conference is as weak it has ever been. I'm sorry, but in all actuality at least 4 teams in the West would have routed Toronto in a playoff series. I'm not saying they'll be swept, however it will be close. In addition, Kawhi got butt hurt over protocol, when Tim Duncan, and others who have dealt with injuries never raised an eyebrow. The man is soft gutless .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a fair value bet.

Should be 800 to win 1k for DD and 1k to win 800 for DPG.

Raps clear undersogs here
    You want in on this bet too Raptor fan?

Thread Information