My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs had best record that year I think but lost in 6 in wcf. Greek Freak is their D Robinson. High expectations ends in big disappointment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also 2002 could be a parallel but 25 yr old MVP Duncan was way better than antetekoumpo. Antetekoumpo showed the world he had no offensive game to speak of and his performance at the stripe was embarrassing tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's Horry?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi just took a on the bucks 2 all defensive team 1 players...just like how td took a on t he wallaces in the finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis and David both soft ass chokers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Giannis can't stop Kawhi, nobody can. That was the only player who could give him fits. He gon go crazy on the Dubs, not Iggy nor Draymond can guard Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis desperately needs to develop something in terms of the post game. Way too much bull going on in the league right now with three point shots. But when you throw it into him, he has no footwork and no idea what to do on the low block. He needs to fix that. his head coach worked with Tim Duncan forever. Fly Giannis To San Antonio and beg Tim to work with him just for a few days.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis desperately needs to develop something in terms of the post game. Way too much bull going on in the league right now with three point shots. But when you throw it into him, he has no footwork and no idea what to do on the low block. He needs to fix that. his head coach worked with Tim Duncan forever. Fly Giannis To San Antonio and beg Tim to work with him just for a few days.
    Beg?

Just pay the man a cool mil; he'll do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beg?

Just pay the man a cool mil; he'll do it.
    Whatever. But I would get him on the phone in the next few days. Seriously I would. He used to work out with different big men around the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also 2002 could be a parallel but 25 yr old MVP Duncan was way better than antetekoumpo. Antetekoumpo showed the world he had no offensive game to speak of and his performance at the stripe was embarrassing tonight.
    I thought about 2002 at first too, but this is worse. That 2002 team was pretty mediocre and was carried by Timmy in a way few players in league history could have. They lost to a much better team, even though they were in every game.

This bucks team choked, plain and simple, and Giannis got exposed in the process. Kawhi did to him what Hakeem did to David in 95. It was crazy to watch.

Thread Information