Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2525
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're taking this way too personal tbh. It's a business, sometimes partnerships go south. It is what it is.
    Yup. Spurs have screwed over plenty of players in the past for their own self interest. It's business. Remember Rasual Butler? That one still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure someone has already said this but I doubt Klay Thompson comes back. He's an unrestricted free agent and it's not worth risking $200 million IMO.
    He was dressed to play of course he is coming back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. So now it’s really obvious who the choker in Toronto was.

Demar
    ??

Kawhi Leonard is 10x times a better player than DeRozan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And you wonder why players lash out and call them stupid idiots when they ask their stupid ing questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did anybody on the raptors have a bad game, tbh? what a performance

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Crazy to think kawahi is two wins away

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Raptors are going to be angry they made so many mistakes defensively and come out better defensively and win game 4.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure someone has already said this but I doubt Klay Thompson comes back. He's an unrestricted free agent and it's not worth risking $200 million IMO.
    You think he'd throw away a shot at a ring?

Maybe.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy to think kawahi is two wins away
    Not too crazy though. I wanted to bet the +275 on the series, but I couldn't get out to the sports book.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think he'd throw away a shot at a ring?

Maybe.
    He already has two and like I said he is an unrestricted free agent with $200 million on the table. Same logic applies for KD.

Just look at Cousins. He'll be lucky to get above veteran's minimum next year.

It's up to the player's agents. I wouldn't be surprised if neither Thompson nor KD play. Too much risk. We'll see.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already has two and like I said he is an unrestricted free agent with $200 million on the table. Same logic applies for KD.

It's up to the player's agents. I wouldn't be surprised if neither Thompson nor KD play. Too much risk. We'll see.
    Could taint their prospects going forward if teams got a whiff of such pussydom though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess some here would still think the dude that banged their chic isn't so bad, and that it just "takes two" lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the Warriors.

Even though I hate Kawhis ass, I don't feel sorry at all for Warriors or their bandwagon fans about injuries. Mother ers basically have les by playing injured teams, and they ing injured Kawhi on purpose 2 years ago, so them. If that didn't happen we win last two les and possibly going for 3 now.

I still hate Kawhi though. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Courtside fan ejected for shoving Raptors' Lowry

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-raptors-lowry

OAKLAND, Calif. -- A fan seated courtside for Wednesday night's Game 3 of the NBA Finals was ejected after shoving Kyle Lowry when the Toronto Raptors guard crashed into a row of seats while trying to save a ball from going out of bounds.

"There's no place for that,'' Lowry said. "He had no reason to touch me. He had no reason to reach over two seats and then say some vulgar language to me. There's no place for people like that in our league. Hopefully, he never comes back to an NBA game."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors infantile antics might have finally caught up with them. I noticed the network wasn't showing the clip of Klay injuring himself today, hmmm.

I can't recall that I've ever seen anything like that before in the finals...the 2nd best player on a championship team injuring by doing the splits in order to draw a bogus foul.
    Imagine Scotty Pippen, or Kevin McHale pulling a -made stunt like that - a stunt that cost your team a win.

LOL, today's NBA
    true. What an idiot generation of players

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Klay's legacy is this Warriors run. He lives & dies with it. He'll never eclipse being part of a 3-peat.

Durant can & will go elsewhere and lead a le contender

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pea Curry hasn’t been strutting his stuff after every made basket lately.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are they going to play OG?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Such a shame that the Warriors had to play a Finals game without two of their top three players. Truly, my ass bleeds for them.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    People ing right and left at officiating, Golden State getting away with murder, laughing at “today’s NBA.”

I rather enjoyed the game yesterday. Toronto dropping 3 bombs all over the place. Curry actually trying hard and giving Toronto a few scares but never quite getting close enough. Siakim putting Jerebko on skates. Fat VanVleet playing like Booger Smith in Sole in the Hole. Draymond flexing after a layup then turning the ball over all over the court. Toronto block party.

, I was entertained. Even with the bad whistles. Even with all the injuries. And I don’t think I really like any player on either team. There’s not one player in the game I’m like, yeah that’s my guy. But the game was fun for me. I think some of you seem to be overly critical about every little thing. Maybe you guys enjoy ing about it, maybe you like your watching experience to suck so you have something to complain about. Basketball masochists.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People ing right and left at officiating, Golden State getting away with murder, laughing at “today’s NBA.”

I rather enjoyed the game yesterday. Toronto dropping 3 bombs all over the place. Curry actually trying hard and giving Toronto a few scares but never quite getting close enough. Siakim putting Jerebko on skates. Fat VanVleet playing like Booger Smith in Sole in the Hole. Draymond flexing after a layup then turning the ball over all over the court. Toronto block party.

, I was entertained. Even with the bad whistles. Even with all the injuries. And I don’t think I really like any player on either team. There’s not one player in the game I’m like, yeah that’s my guy. But the game was fun for me. I think some of you seem to be overly critical about every little thing. Maybe you guys enjoy ing about it, maybe you like your watching experience to suck so you have something to complain about. Basketball masochists.
    Agree with the sentiment but some of the game was awful... Air balls, heck Kawhi shot one at the top of the backboard too Back to back turnovers more than once. Missed layups, dumb fouls and flops on both sides.
    As my boy Deeps said Raptors have made more lucky or incredibly improbable shots than any team in recent memory... Even if state was healthy when Green and van fleet combine for 11 3s, two of them launch and pray types... not sure State wins last night if healthy.

Props to LDN Green and Van Fleet and Siakm and his handle...
    Also watching Cousins and Bogut move in space made my eyes bleed Boogie was awful he made Fat Gasol look mobile.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh when left open, Nephew hit nothing but bottoms

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Yelling "get on your knees" worse than physically shoving a player

Thread Information