Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2525
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really believe they put a hit on him? I mean I thought it at the time too (fueled by anger), but as time passed that went away. I really doubt Kerr would've sanctioned that. I think at worst, Zaza did it on his own. Still bad and changed the fortune of our Spurs but that's not on KD.
    I believe Pachulia did. They knew what they were doing signing that piece of . That single moment was the seed for the destruction of the Spurs franchise as contenders. So Durant and the Warriors. I hope Curry tears his achilles on Thursday.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe Pachulia did. They knew what they were doing signing that piece of . That single moment was the seed for the destruction of the Spurs franchise as contenders. So Durant and the Warriors. I hope Curry tears his achilles on Thursday.
    +1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worse case Durant is back in a year they act like he lost his leg.
    They also be acting like he ain't got no paper.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They also be acting like he ain't got no paper.
    Yea Durant is probably already worth $400 million or more with that Nike deal he signed a few years back. He will be fine in long run

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Financially fine, sure. Any sympathy for KD has nothing to do with future money he may or may not lose out on. Dude lives and dies basketball. And now he may have lost basketball.

If his life has no basketball, he’s left with getting trolled on the internet everyday for the rest of his life. And with his sensitive -ass, he might just pull his own plug if it comes down to that. Maybe that’s why Bob Myers and Steve Kerr were crying. They know Durant’s about live his best Chris Cornell life.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Are we all just gonna ignore that Lowry missed a completely wide ing open shot to win the NBA championship and he shot it behind the backboard?

That was the worst shot of the last decade considering the stakes
    Lowry and Nurse in the clutch reminded me of CP0 and Doc in the clutch.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Financially fine, sure. Any sympathy for KD has nothing to do with future money he may or may not lose out on. Dude lives and dies basketball. And now he may have lost basketball.

If his life has no basketball, he’s left with getting trolled on the internet everyday for the rest of his life. And with his sensitive -ass, he might just pull his own plug if it comes down to that. Maybe that’s why Bob Myers and Steve Kerr were crying. They know Durant’s about live his best Chris Cornell life.
    If his game significnatly drops off he should just re-sign with the Warriors for the max and be spot-up shooter

(but he won't, bc he's not comfortable with being #2 to Steph)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If his life has no basketball, he’s left with getting trolled on the internet everyday for the rest of his life.
    There ain't no requirement to social media. He could take up knitting, or Sudoku. There are millions of people who do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That first comment is dead on imo. Stupid to call that time out when Leonard had just put in 10 points and they took the lead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why I love ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn’t Lowry’s shot tipped by Dray?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raps shriveled up in game 7 vs Philly, they just got out-choked. I can't imagine how nervous their team and fans will be if this comes back to TOR for game 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn’t Lowry’s shot tipped by Dray?
    Yeah it was blocked
    Lowry credited green

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it was blocked
    Lowry credited green
    Why are people ting on Lowry like he blatantly missed that shot ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why was Thompson wide open on the go-ahead 3? All the Raptors were clustered on one side of the court and totally lost track of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TF happen to Danny Green? He looks beyond terrible now
    oh you mean green goes hot and cold?

huh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh you mean green goes hot and cold?

huh
    Not just his shooting, his defense has been really bad. Rewatch the last 3 minutes of game 5 and he whiffed on so many rotations/led to splash brothers going off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to go to box and 1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blaming everyone but Nephew. If he leaves them, that's going to be a great thread as well.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Why are people ting on Lowry like he blatantly missed that shot ?
    Before the play occurred, Lowry shooting a 3 was the Warriors best possible outcome

Coach should have drawn up a play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blaming everyone but Nephew. If he leaves them, that's going to be a great thread as well.
    9-24, 5 TOs. No blame, though . He was "clutch" because he hit some shots in the 4th.

Nephew has a way of entrancing his fanboys. Even on here, when he had a final 3 games in the 2015 Spurs/Clips series, getting outplayed by you know who, the fanboys here blamed everyone but him. Fantastic player. Top 3 in the league, championship centerpiece, but he isn't above criticism and does have flaws.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before the play occurred, Lowry shooting a 3 was the Warriors best possible outcome

Coach should have drawn up a play
    Not convinced Nurse has any workable X’s and O’s ideas for end of game situations. Just Kawhiso which he does basically every time

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors aren't snowflakes like the Warriors, apparently.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...cid=spartanntp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People pretend Beta was being selfless. He saw a chance for a third straight FMVP, a three-peat, and his MJ flu game moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WarriorRef to the rescue!

NBA: Gasol was fouled in last minute of Game 5 -->

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The NBA said the Toronto Raptors' Marc Gasol should have been given two free throws with 49 seconds left of Game 5 of the NBA Finals in Toronto, a game that the Raptors lost to the Golden State Warriors by one point on Monday.

Gasol was fouled by the Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins on a drive, the NBA said in its Last Two Minute Report that was issued Tuesday. Gasol missed the shot and tumbled to the floor, but no foul was called.

Golden State led 106-103 at the time. The Warriors wound up prevailing 106-105, staving off elimination and sending the series back to Oracle Arena for Game 6 on Thursday night.

The NBA said Cousins moved into Gasol, "initiating contact that affects his driving shot attempt."

Thread Information