Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2525
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Realistically, Kawhi was added to an ECF/Finals team, so this result shouldn't shock anyone. However, it'd be interesting to see if he could go to the Clippers or Knicks and deliver them a le too. If he leaves to Toronto, he probably only has enough time left in his prime for one more ring, but if he wins it with a third franchise, and as FMVP, that would have to put him in the goat discussion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Realistically, Kawhi was added to an ECF/Finals team, so this result shouldn't shock anyone. However, it'd be interesting to see if he could go to the Clippers or Knicks and deliver them a le too. If he leaves to Toronto, he probably only has enough time left in his prime for one more ring, but if he wins it with a third franchise, and as FMVP, that would have to put him in the goat discussion.

if he leads the clippers to a le he’s the goat lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The East is better than the West lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The East is better than the West lol
    True, but I don't see what point you're trying to make here lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I almost myself laughing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro seriously. He need to hire a publicist that can fix his personality, a speech therapist or acting coach or something.

This cat really is a ing robot. Wtf wrong with this dude?
    A breath of fresh air compared to the cloying attention-whorism of Steph Curry or Durant, IMO.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Durant's legacy is going to get a nice boost if the Warriors lose this series. They'd be 2-0 in the Finals with Durant (and with Durant winning Finals MVP both times) and 1-2 without him, with the one win over a team that was running Matthew Dellavedova out there for 40 minutes a night. Whatever dynasty they'd have would be thanks to Durant, since there's no guarantee they ever would've won another le without him.
    Kobe's Lakers > Lebron's Heat > Durant's Warriors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, but I don't see what point you're trying to make here lol
    I misunderstood your post

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I'm debating watching Game 5 on Monday at home or in a crowded bar in SF tbh
    Don't forget your 73 wins shirt.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    A breath of fresh air compared to the cloying attention-whorism of Steph Curry or Durant, IMO.
    I’ll give it to the Spurs FO. They certainly know how to draft superstar talents that are just strange, oddball dudes.

Tim Dungeons&Dragons and Kawhierdo Leonard.

*Tim Duncan awkward golf clap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget your 73 wins shirt.
    Live footage of resistanze

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe stayed loyal? He demanded a trade on ing draft night , then he demanded a trade again in 2007 when his team sucked.
    Yeah, Millennial_Messiah's a ing idiot. Kobe refused to play for any team but the Lakers. New Jersey wanted to draft him but were scared away when his agent(Arn Tellem) had warned the Nets’ decision-makers that his client would refuse to play for the Nets. The same thing happened to the Hornets. Kobe even threatened to play in Italy instead of Charlotte. 20 years later, the rapist has the audacity to write tweets like this:

He's always been a lying fraud. To see Spurfans like MM sucking his with this revisionist history is embarrassing.

Because nobody wants to play for the ing Bobcats (yes, they were the Hornets back then, but that's a terribly boring place) and the 2007 Chicago rumors were way overblown. He still balled out for the Lakers and played close to 82 games each of those years, I think he only missed a few due to suspension but that's it.
    He quit on his team in game 7 of the playoffs after choking a 3-1 lead to the Suns. That was the moment he wanted out of LA. He threw all his teammates under the bus that summer. "Ship his ass out!" ring a bell? He proceeded to do a radio tour ting on the Lakers and begging to be traded to a roster like Chicago. Mentioned the Lakers holding him back multiple times. You're way off the mark here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Learn the ref rules, bruh.
    You lashing out randomly at me.

Rent free.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah, Millennial_Messiah's a ing idiot. Kobe refused to play for any team but the Lakers. New Jersey wanted to draft him but were scared away when his agent(Arn Tellem) had warned the Nets’ decision-makers that his client would refuse to play for the Nets. The same thing happened to the Hornets. Kobe even threatened to play in Italy instead of Charlotte. 20 years later, the rapist has the audacity to write tweets like this:

He's always been a lying fraud. To see Spurfans like MM sucking his with this revisionist history is embarrassing.

He quit on his team in game 7 of the playoffs after choking a 3-1 lead to the Suns. That was the moment he wanted out of LA. He threw all his teammates under the bus that summer. "Ship his ass out!" ring a bell? He proceeded to do a radio tour ting on the Lakers and begging to be traded to a roster like Chicago. Mentioned the Lakers holding him back multiple times. You're way off the mark here.
    at that tweet, what a crock of

Regarding his trade demand, you're slightly off but mostly right. Him quitting in game 7 after blowing a 3-1 lead was in 2006. A year later in 2007 the Lakers lost in 5 to the Suns and it was clear that a team led by Kobe without an elite big man was an easy out in the playoffs for any contending team. That was the summer when he demanded a trade and told the Lakers to ship Bynum's ass out. He flat out said he wanted a trade and said there was nothing the Lakers could do to change his mind (turns out getting Jerry West to hand them Pau and Derek Fisher lying about his daughter's illness to get out of his contract in Utah was actually enough to change his mind).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Kobe's recruiting was light years ahead

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

He had one workout last summer where Kobe was in attendance. One. He also never asked to work out with Kobe, that tweet is just revisionist history from a low IQ minority.

Lakers fans have no business arguing that working out with Kobe makes players better after the Jayson Tatum sandwich this year

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He had one workout last summer where Kobe was in attendance. One. He also never asked to work out with Kobe, that tweet is just revisionist history from a low IQ minority.

Lakers fans have no business arguing that working out with Kobe makes players better after the Jayson Tatum sandwich this year
    I thought Tatum was the best young player under 22 the way the media portrays him. Ingram scored more, better defender, better passer. Yet the Pels held up a deal because they wanted Tatum?

Tatum showed he can't perform as a legit #2 this year. Teams knew nothing about Tatum last year. This year? Scouting exposed him. He never adjusted.

He idolized Kobe. You think he only worked with Kobe before this season? Highly doubtful. So don't try to blame Kobe for Tatum not responding to teams scouting him and exposing him accordingly.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I thought Tatum was the best young player under 22 the way the media portrays him. Ingram scored more, better defender, better passer. Yet the Pels held up a deal because they wanted Tatum?

Tatum showed he can't perform as a legit #2 this year. Teams knew nothing about Tatum last year. This year? Scouting exposed him. He never adjusted.

He idolized Kobe. You think he only worked with Kobe before this season? Highly doubtful. So don't try to blame Kobe for Tatum not responding to teams scouting him and exposing him accordingly.
    He worked out with Kobe and his game regressed. That's it and that's all. Are you seriously trying to argue that he game film was going to prevent him from getting better after going from being a rookie to 2nd year player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nurse makes adjustments
    Never did the box and 1
    Now read article he noticed something made adjustments

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-done-warriors

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Does anyone still think the Warriors can pull off a comeback or is the consensus that the raps are ringing?

Trying to talk myself out of burning money on a Warriors comeback

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone still think the Warriors can pull off a comeback or is the consensus that the raps are ringing?

Trying to talk myself out of burning money on a Warriors comeback
    I give the Warriors a 20 percent chance of coming back. It'll take Curry,Klay going on god mode every game along with them being able to shut down VanVleet,Siakam,Ibaka,Green every game. None of those guys can have any more good games for the Warriors to be able to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lashing out randomly at me.

Rent free.
    No wonder you are the laughing stock of the forum.

Learn the refs rule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors in 5, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These kind of is so cringey man. Its like the king in the north .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vegas odds open with Raptors favored to win Game 5, take home first NBA championship

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/raptors...044453798.html

Thread Information