Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to bother wasting time rehashing it all for the umpteenth time, but this piece of literally quits on a franchise and gets rewarded by going to the Finals. Meanwhile, the Spurs are now infamous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to bother wasting time rehashing it all for the umpteenth time, but this piece of literally quits on a franchise and gets rewarded by going to the Finals. Meanwhile, the Spurs are now infamous.

Pretty Sure pop and rc get a ring tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not in yet...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop should’ve made a better team for kawhi. I’d wanna quit if my coach and GM were wasting money on mills and gasol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I have been saying from the start, we should’ve kept Leonard, won 60 games, made the WCF, then offered him the supermax in the summer. There’s no way he would’ve walked away from that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a definitely one of the harder years to be a fan. I wish I felt things we're gonna get better but I just don't see it. I'd give anything to be convinced otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar DeRozan as a consolation prize... fuuuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a definitely one of the harder years to be a ran. I wish I felt things we're gonna get better but I just don't see it. I'd give anything to be convinced otherwise.

21/6/6 for derozan and dont forget poodle power!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nick Nurse's system >>> Crater face's 30th in 3PA system

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew it the whole in' year, too. It just had to happen. So much random had to conspire, so of course it did.

If Durant isn't back and in peak form soon, the Raptors are winning the championship and he's more than likely re-signing either way at this point, thus making the Spurs look even more stupid.

I'm seriously contemplating quitting following the Spurs and possibly the league in general. This is unjust as something can be in sports.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop should’ve made a better team for kawhi. I’d wanna quit if my coach and GM were wasting money on mills and gasol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I have been saying from the start, we should’ve kept Leonard, won 60 games, made the WCF, then offered him the supermax in the summer. There’s no way he would’ve walked away from that.
    How the would we have won 60 games if he only played 60? Our record wouldn’t have been as good as Toronto’s either because this year our team would have been ty whenever he sat out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope seeing Leonard thrive so greatly in the playoffs hurts PATFO and forces their hands, but I doubt it. I see a DeRozan extension and more loyalty contracts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew it the whole in' year, too. It just had to happen. So much random had to conspire, so of course it did.

If Durant isn't back and in peak form soon, the Raptors are winning the championship and he's more than likely re-signing either way at this point, thus making the Spurs look even more stupid.

I'm seriously contemplating quitting following the Spurs and possibly the league in general. This is unjust as something can be in sports.

Blame the fo for giving tor the perfect trade while completely downgrading ur franchise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wanted out guys, get over it

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's leading his team to the finals like few players can. It's not a reward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who use unnecessary superlatives have small vocabularies. You could try "I miss Leonard" "i'm not a fan of this team"

WE get it, you have feelings and are trapped in a masculine s so you project your inadequacy onto a team of professional entertainment athletes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Celts and Sixers look even stupider. They coulda got Nephew for a bag of donuts and a gift card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is not the first POS to do well by screwing people over and he won't be the last.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's leading his team to the finals like few players can. It's not a reward.
    It's a reward. They gave him a team good enough. You only do that for a homerun return. They didn't even get a single.

The league should be embarrassed that some piece of screwed over their supposed model franchise and will now being playing for a championship, while that franchise now becomes irrelevant for what could be 20, 30, 40 or more years.

Witholding medical information, stealing money and instead of stepping in at some point and at least trying to do something, they allow it to happen.

And now we get to have it rammed down our throats at every turn. It's bull , yet no one cares because it happened to the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wouldn’t that be the best case scenario though? Leonard re-upping with Toronto and staying in the East?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a reward. They gave him a team good enough. You only do that for a homerun return. They didn't even get a single.

The league should be embarrassed that some piece of screwed over their supposed model franchise and will now being playing for a championship, while that franchise now becomes irrelevant for what could be 20, 30, 40 or more years.

Witholding medical information, stealing money and instead of stepping in at some point and at least trying to do something, they allow it to happen.

And now we get to have it rammed down our throats at every turn. It's bull , yet no one cares because it happened to the Spurs.
    Why would the league care about the Spurs / "model franchise"? They've been wanting them to go away for the last 20 years....

The "league" was probably thrilled at what Nephew/Dennis orchestrated last year and what's happening this year....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let's settle down a bit. Yeah, it hurts but I think GS winning and him not re-signing are still the much more likely scenarios.

Kind of sad that we have to rely on GS and on him bolting to ease the pain but that's where we're at as Spurfans unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For a franchise thathave won 'a lot', relatively speaking, the amount of bull and bad karma exploding in their face throughout this run is beyond ridiculous..

For every ring they have won there are like 3 others were lost to bad lack and flukey going against them..They ended-up gift-wrapping the next few others to the Raptors or possibly the Clippers..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's settle down a bit. Yeah, it hurts but I think GS winning and him not re-signing are still the much more likely scenarios.
    If Toronto makes the Finals, I’d say there’s a 50/50 shot he stays. 0% if they lose to Milwaukee.

Thread Information