Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.ibtimes.com/nba-rumors-r...edium=referral

But how da fuk do they break this pair up if they are both already signed to long contracts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who really got along with cp3?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP0 is done as a star level player. In a year he'll probably barely be an above average NBA player, so good luck moving that contract. LMAO at locking up him up to that huge deal and then completely blowing winnable series twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP0 is done as a star level player. In a year he'll probably barely be an above average NBA player, so good luck moving that contract. LMAO at locking up him up to that huge deal and then completely blowing winnable series twice.
    Past him prime? Overpaid? I’ll take him.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 makes a good point. Nobody wants to watch Harden dribble the air out of the ball and shoot a step back 25 footer every single play...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    CP3 makes a good point. Nobody wants to watch Harden dribble the air out of the ball and shoot a step back 25 footer every single play...
    The problem with this argument is that CP0 had spent his entire career dribbling the air out of the ball before getting traded to Houston. He's not mad about overdribbling in general, he's mad that he isn't the one who gets to hog the ball anymore.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem with this argument is that CP0 had spent his entire career dribbling the air out of the ball before getting traded to Houston. He's not mad about overdribbling in general, he's mad that he isn't the one who gets to hog the ball anymore.
    I'm probably not as knowledgeable about Clippers basketball as you so excuse my ignorance if this is the case. I always viewed CP3 as a pass first PG who was always looking to set-up Griffin and Jordan for easy shots and catch Red curling for 3s, and same for West, Chandler, and Peja when going back to his Hornets days. I do agree that sometimes he would hold the ball for the majority of the shot clock but he is and was always pass first imo. There's a big difference playing with a guy who is going to dribble out the clock and shoot vs a guy who may dribble out the clock but is likely going to pass the ball. Right?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm probably not as knowledgeable about Clippers basketball as you so excuse my ignorance if this is the case. I always viewed CP3 as a pass first PG who was always looking to set-up Griffin and Jordan for easy shots and catch Red curling for 3s, and same for West, Chandler, and Peja when going back to his Hornets days. I do agree that sometimes he would hold the ball for the majority of the shot clock but he is and was always pass first imo. There's a big difference playing with a guy who is going to dribble out the clock and shoot vs a guy who may dribble out the clock but is likely going to pass the ball. Right?
    Pretty much the whole offensive system was built around CP0 dribbling the air out of the ball. He'd get his assists, but stagnate the offense while doing it. And it wouldn't work in the playoffs because it was so easy to shut down. Even Doc as well as some of his former teammates (like K-Mart) have called him out on this in the past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans saw that coming from a mile away along with CP0 earning 40 mil per year while declining. Rockets are ed for the foreseeable future

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://www.ibtimes.com/nba-rumors-r...edium=referral

But how da fuk do they break this pair up if they are both already signed to long contracts?
    There is a teeny weeny little snippet in there talking about Lakers as a destination. Fiscally impossible, thus saving Jeanie from herself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    There’s an odd dynamic here in that CP3 sounds like a self-righteous hypocrite while still also being right. He knew what the he was signing up for when he joined Harden. To expect any different would be dumb on his part. On the flipside, someone at some point has to confront Harden AND Morey and try to let them see that this ain’t working if a legitimate chance at a championship is the ultimate goal. D’Antoni obviously is just yes-manning Morey and Harden at this point. No one else in the organization has the stones or the juice to be the guy to effect change. Someone had to say something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s an odd dynamic here in that CP3 sounds like a self-righteous hypocrite while still also being right. He knew what the he was signing up for when he joined Harden. To expect any different would be dumb on his part. On the flipside, someone at some point has to confront Harden AND Morey and try to let them see that this ain’t working if a legitimate chance at a championship is the ultimate goal. D’Antoni obviously is just yes-manning Morey and Harden at this point. No one else in the organization has the stones or the juice to be the guy to effect change. Someone had to say something.
    Pringles is just hanging on now, with much of his staff now gone.

Morey must have some kind of ego given the number of chances he has had in Houston with no real breakthrough.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait for the new State Farm commercials.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a teeny weeny little snippet in there talking about Lakers as a destination. Fiscally impossible, thus saving Jeanie from herself.
    The lakers will offer ball, Ingram and Kuzma for cp3, gets turned down and cry to the big man that people are out to get them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA will not rest until LeBron has played with CP3 and Carmelo Anthony. Now Anthony could be on his way out so it's hard to say what the 's going on with him but they put LeBron with all of his buddies so you know damn well he's going to end up with Chris Paul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Morey must have some kind of ego given the number of chances he has had in Houston with no real breakthrough.
    Pringles has gone as far as that type of offense will allow him to go. He did the same thing in Phoenix. It works well until he runs up against a team that plays on both ends of the floor.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This might be the worst contract in the NBA right now. But cp0 was never about winning , he’s about making cash. Remember when he was signing that deal he said he wouldn’t take a dollar less than the max , if he took a few million less they could of retained ariza..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It definitely works. Basically, doing what LA is going to do to maximize cap space while keeping only the core players and/or who has a guaranteed deal (Bron, Lonzo, Ingram, Wagner, Kuzma, Hart, Bonga + 4th pick) they could trade Lonzo for CP3 with the cap space they will have (31M) and it be a legal trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I mean, they just keep losing to GS. It’s not like they are getting bounced in the first round. This is the risk of “going for it” in the GS era. If you can’t beat GS, chaos ensues and what you have to do in order to even try makes it tough (like CP deal and having no young players because you trade away all your draft picks)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It definitely works. Basically, doing what LA is going to do to maximize cap space while keeping only the core players and/or who has a guaranteed deal (Bron, Lonzo, Ingram, Wagner, Kuzma, Hart, Bonga + 4th pick) they could trade Lonzo for CP3 with the cap space they will have (31M) and it be a legal trade.
    Hey man, don't say stuff like this. I'd die if they traded for his contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA will not rest until LeBron has played with CP3 and Carmelo Anthony. Now Anthony could be on his way out so it's hard to say what the 's going on with him but they put LeBron with all of his buddies so you know damn well he's going to end up with Chris Paul.
    that would be great. 35 year old LeBron with 35 year old CP0 earning 40 million per year and washed up China MVP Melo. The Lakers big 3. They would probably make it to the 9th seed with that team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey man, don't say stuff like this. I'd die if they traded for his contract.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that would be great. 35 year old LeBron with 35 year old CP0 earning 40 million per year and washed up China MVP Melo. The Lakers big 3. They would probably make it to the 9th seed with that team
    FH son

Thread Information