Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To form his own government which leads to the dissolvement of parliament which will lead to another election. First of it's kind in Israel.

hater

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anti-semetic thread

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it appears they will have a chance to look further into his financial problems.
    I have an inkling there is dirt so let’s drain that swamp Israel.

Hater does not even have a clue Israel is a democracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You won’t see hater here anytime soon. He’s in the bathroom crying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm here nig.

Ya idiots don't get it even if there are new elections netanculo will still be around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just now from debka my Israeli intelligence source:

New actors meanwhile stepped from the wings into the still-unfolding election campaign – still unnoticed. Fully aware of the political turmoil besetting Israel in recent weeks, US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin decided nonetheless not to postpone the conference set for June in Jerusalem of the US, Russian and Israeli national security advisers to discuss regional security issues. A White House communique setting the place and the time was issued on Wednesday while voting on dissolution was taking place in the Knesset.

The two presidents appear to share the wish to see Netanyahu re-elected and taking up the role they have assigned him in helping to shape Middle East security policy. Their support may prove to be an obstacle that Lieberman and the leaders of Blue-White will find hard to beat. The high-powered trilateral security conference is unprecedented in that it assigns Israel a role equal to that of the two superpowers in determining future Middle East security issues. Putin was even prepared to honor the Jewish state and its prime minister by letting the opening session of the new track take place in Jerusalem.

OP and Co kindergarten attempt at discussing Israeli politics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW even if Netanculo loses out. Which I doubt. This is really no good news for Palestine or peace.

Lieberman is a warmonger lunatic who resigned from Netanculos government because Netanculo would not agree to a mass invasion of Palestine. Lieberkiller actually wanted to go in and obliterate Palestine. The 2nd issue is Netanculo was going to allow ultra orthodox jews to not be forced into military service due to religious reasons Lieberkiller wants all Israelis to join military or be jailed.

Believe it or not Lieberkiller is more of an extreme fascist bloodthirsty assassin than Netanculi himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bibi's second attempt to form a government fails, mandate will go to Benny Gantz and his Blue and White party.

If Gantz fails to form a government, Israel will have its third election within a year.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...171551322.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Benny Gantz couldn't get it done either

Thread Information