Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Post Count
    299
    https://www.vgr.com/microsoft-bringi...-game-pass-pc/

    OK, you have my attention. Dazzle me.

  2. #2
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Post Count
    36,361
    meh it will be loaded with indy shit games most likely
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Post Count
    181
    In a way, it surprises me that it took them this long to do this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •