Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Not sure why they were needed in the first place. I mean you farmers putting 5.7 liter Dodge Hemi engines in your tractors?

I could hear you farmers now in cattle municipal court complaining: "I can't pay for chicken feed and pay these $75 fines! It's not fair!"

Cheap rat bas s
    Last edited by LkrFan; 06-02-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I thought they were already banned in Texas. I ing hated those in LA. Made it feel like a police state on the road. Especially since LA had so few protected left arrow lights when I lived there.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Above all, red light cameras were too impartial to last.

But good riddance anyway.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Not sure why they were needed in the first place. I mean you farmers putting 5.7 liter Dodge Hemi engines in your tractors?

I could hear you farmers now in cattle municipal court complaining: "I can't pay for chicken feed and pay these $75 fines! It's not fair!"

Cheap rat bas s
    Is it because your extended family is so wet backish they can only be pickers and never be farmers that you call everyone who isnt a from LA a "farmer"?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    The cameras that would ding you for not coming to a complete stop before making a right on red (even if you slowed down to <5 MPH) were especially bull , glad those are gone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I thought they were already banned in Texas. I ing hated those in LA. Made it feel like a police state on the road. Especially since LA had so few protected left arrow lights when I lived there.
    The ones in Phoenix were the worst but they were so easy to get out of.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Nope they've had them in Balcones heights for a long time notably on Fredericksburg rd

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't realize they had these in LA. Then again, traffic was so bad the few times I drove through there that I was crawling even on the highway most of the time. Hardly would have mattered.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Is it because your extended family is so wet backish they can only be pickers and never be farmers that you call everyone who isnt a from LA a "farmer"?
    - that's cold my nigg

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The cameras that would ding you for not coming to a complete stop before making a right on red (even if you slowed down to <5 MPH) were especially bull , glad those are gone.
    Agree, that's some horse manure. Then again, tickets in the mail can never be truly enforced anyway, it's either the cop dings you at the time of -or they don't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Agree, that's some horse manure. Then again, tickets in the mail can never be truly enforced anyway, it's either the cop dings you at the time of -or they don't.
    As a criminal offense no but if you don't pay here they can hold up renewal of your DL, IIRC

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    As a criminal offense no but if you don't pay here they can hold up renewal of your DL, IIRC
    they can't, same for vehicle registration. Not for mail tickets. They can for unpaid tolls, though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hope they are because I just ran one in Leon Valley

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nope they've had them in Balcones heights for a long time notably on Fredericksburg rd
    That hole BH will send tickets for people turning right on red by the Jims

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Those ing little "cities" within SA are always trying to rip people off. Seconds after stepping into Castle Hills I got pulled over for an expired tag. I went and got my tags that same day. Showed up to court fully expecting to get some sort of reduction (like SA courts do) and the arbitrator was like nah pay all of it. I called them small-time too for having to depend on petty to keep their holes running.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Those ing little "cities" within SA are always trying to rip people off. Seconds after stepping into Castle Hills I got pulled over for an expired tag. I went and got my tags that same day. Showed up to court fully expecting to get some sort of reduction (like SA courts do) and the arbitrator was like nah pay all of it. I called them small-time too for having to depend on petty to keep their holes running.
    Yeah, all those POS cities, I avoid as much as I can.. I have to drive through Leon Valley a lot, and hate having to slam on the brakes sometimes to avoid running the red if the yellow pops up and I'm approaching at speed. Castle Hills is bull too, they set up speed traps in all the weasel little spots like exiting off 410 onto their access road.. They'll get you for exiting off at 47 MPH the second you enter their ty jurisdiction if you're not careful there

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I got a red light ticket in BH by Crossroads because I got caught in the stupid yellow to red trap. Not speeding but the light turned yellow too late to stop the car, but then quickly turned red so I ran the light. Next thing I know, ticket in the mail.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yeah, all those POS cities, I avoid as much as I can.. I have to drive through Leon Valley a lot, and hate having to slam on the brakes sometimes to avoid running the red if the yellow pops up and I'm approaching at speed. Castle Hills is bull too, they set up speed traps in all the weasel little spots like exiting off 410 onto their access road.. They'll get you for exiting off at 47 MPH the second you enter their ty jurisdiction if you're not careful there
    Castle Hills is nice though. Leon Valley (6-7 miles from where I grew up) is generally a hole unless you like mediocre clubs and lots of foreign people.

FYI... I grew up in the little square inside of 1604, 90, 151, and 410. Seaworld/NVC walking distance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I got a red light ticket in BH by Crossroads because I got caught in the stupid yellow to red trap. Not speeding but the light turned yellow too late to stop the car, but then quickly turned red so I ran the light. Next thing I know, ticket in the mail.
    Yep, that's what they do. Pussy ass and so many people don't know how to handle it and send in the money.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Castle Hills is nice though. Leon Valley (6-7 miles from where I grew up) is generally a hole unless you like mediocre clubs and lots of foreign people.

FYI... I grew up in the little square inside of 1604, 90, 151, and 410. Seaworld/NVC walking distance.
    What the Leon Valley are you talking about .. It's called Leon Valley, but everybody here knows it's just another area of San Antonio with aggressive police trying to generate revenue. There's no clubs in Leon Valley, and I see the same mexicans in LV that I see everywhere else. The closet area to Leon Valley with a huge population of foreigners is little India right by USAA.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    What the Leon Valley are you talking about .. It's called Leon Valley, but everybody here knows it's just another area of San Antonio with aggressive police trying to generate revenue. There's no clubs in Leon Valley, and I see the same mexicans in LV that I see everywhere else. The closet area to Leon Valley with a huge population of foreigners is little India right by USAA.
    Baghdad Grill... Indian stores... Greek stuff... there's like a whole block of weird .

Maybe it's just LV/Medical center area in general I'm talking about. The area by Dry Dock (my family's favorite little Cajun seafood spot growing up) and Bikinis, if it's still there.

Thread Information